Who can touch Steve 'the ox' Orton?

If you have had to qualify then no because we have probably seen everyone. If anyone can turn up and enter on the day then you never know I guess but unlikely. NZIfbb bodybuilding in the men's bodybuilding class is so weak.. We just had the Auckland champs... as far as I'm aware Auckland is the biggest pool of competitors that are nzifbb members and a guy won the overall who weighed 61kg. One horse race, even if Steve came at 70% he would still win... Then again with moe and his corrupt judging panel anything is possible I guess... Pretty much zero integrity sitting there.

Lol signs up just to start a topic about Steve ? Number one fan boy ?

But no I don't think anyone will.

We were having a yarn on Thursday and he looks fucking ridiculous for six weeks out.

A lot can happen in six weeks and from what I've seen I'm a lil disappointed I won't be in Auckland to see the finished product on stage.

I'll just make do with seeing/meeting Bibby at the NABBA/WFF Nationals down here.

Can anyone give him a run for his money now that his only competition, Steve, has gone NZIFBB ?

I think eligibility depends on how many posts you put on insta and FB beginning with 

"I use Narlabs /insert product here" 

Love how joocy Steve looked at the ChCh show, I just wish NZIFBB photographer didnt shoot with a potato phone, its a bit fucked when most selfies back stage look better than their high res images

Well... Sala did the old CNI show which was a week before nationals, then did nationals, won his class not the overall and he got a pro card that year. Steve has been an nzifbb member longer since he did the chch show. Sala wasn't even a member for a month. Previous to that he was a nabba competitor.

I don't think that is an ifbb rule, maybe a moe rule? I think Mark Stewart was president then and there was drug testing. The good old days when the comps were actually exciting to watch.... Except we never got to see mike k and sala go head to head for the overall cause people run away from drug testers. What a joke that whole testing was, I don't know of any other tester sport where people can run away lol. I paid good money to go watch that show and felt quite ripped off to be honest. It was all just as dodgy back then as it is now.

i dont follow bodybuilding very much but i would say of all the photos floating around social media, steve is by far the closest to an actual pro bodybuilder in NZ (im talking alive people, otherwise there is big kiwi too) although im not a big follower so i could be not aware of someone

damn impressive imo and i would be stoked to look 1/10th of that at any stage in my life.

i dont follow bodybuilding very much but i would say of all the photos floating around social media, steve is by far the closest to an actual pro bodybuilder in NZ (im talking alive people, otherwise there is big kiwi too) although im not a big follower so i could be not aware of someone

damn impressive imo and i would be stoked to look 1/10th of that at any stage in my life.

You should check out Darryn Onekawa man. Nzs big Ramy haha

Grant Pieterse has also coma a long way, much more balanced physique. Competes in Nabba WFF now and will be a good showdown with Kagan at nationals

No one will touch Steve at NZIFBB nationals. Size and condition is world class.

You should check out Darryn Onekawa man. Nzs big Ramy haha

Grant Pieterse has also coma a long way, much more balanced physique. Competes in Nabba WFF now and will be a good showdown with Kagan at nationals

No one will touch Steve at NZIFBB nationals. Size and condition is world class.

Cool yeah like i said iv never really followed. Il have a look. A pro bber lives next door to me (in australia) his names jim kotantonis and after seeing him in person im real impressed with bbers

Complete different story in terms of size and leanness to anyone iv ever seen

Top 3 competitors are Steve Orton, Matteo Vaihu and young Tom Shaw who has made phenomenal progress since the Pro Am. Pretty damn good quality top 3 IMHO, haven't seen that level for some time.

Also got guys like Ephraim Craig and Josh Styles so we're gonna see some big guys battling it out!

There will never be a decent open mens line up at the Nats anymore. Because all the good amateurs get made pros way too soon and not even pro quality this diluting the talent pool. 

Steve will win easily and then get his pro card do a couple of average pro shows then call it a day like all the rest