Knee Wraps tricks and tips

soundsgood

Have been researching how to get the most out of your knee wraps and came across this article

http://www.elitefts.com/education/the-ins-and-outs-of-knee-wraps/

Wow lots of good info there!  One trick I read and laughed about was how lifters stuff the last of there wrap into the front just above the knee.  This creates the illusion of having a higher knee and hopefully fools the side refs into thinking there is more depth than there really is!  Super sneaky, as a ref I will be looking out for that one haha

I love a good wraps ay, when I 1st used the stared to use them i just went with the standard wrap from the top down and back up (spiral) from this I had good basic support but never got much more carry over than a a tight pair of knee sleeves. So i went in to testing mode, i literary tried every style i could think of, until I found the one that work the best, soon as i cracked it on it was so much better and any other I tested so have stuck with it ever since - 

from the top, i go one around of quod to lock it in, then 3 crosses directly over the knee cap, then work 4 more back up to the top, amazing rebound and stopping power, with any wrap, I dont start with the wrap rolled up as i cant crank it enough, other key is to make sure you pull it tight every part of the process, I always see people pull it tight from only behind the knee.

I'll only use this wrap on comp day and max effort work normal training I do the same but 2 less revolutions  

I alway wrap my own knees it gets an epic sweat up and find it switch me back on before the lift, If your not getting 40kgs+ out of a fully cranked up wrap your prob not doing it right 

vid: comp tight wrap

I love a good wraps ay, when I 1st used the stared to use them i just went with the standard wrap from the top down and back up (spiral) from this I had good basic support but never got much more carry over than a a tight pair of knee sleeves. So i went in to testing mode, i literary tried every style i could think of, until I found the one that work the best, soon as i cracked it on it was so much better and any other I tested so have stuck with it ever since -

from the top, i go one around of quod to lock it in, then 3 crosses directly over the knee cap, then work 4 more back up to the top, amazing rebound and stopping power, with any wrap, I dont start with the wrap rolled up as i cant crank it enough, other key is to make sure you pull it tight every part of the process, I always see people pull it tight from only behind the knee.

I'll only use this wrap on comp day and max effort work normal training I do the same but 2 less revolutions

I alway wrap my own knees it gets an epic sweat up and find it switch me back on before the lift, If your not getting 40kgs+ out of a fully cranked up wrap your prob not doing it right

vid: comp tight wrap

Primo bro im gonna try that style. Is that Lilliebridge wraps?

Primo bro im gonna try that style. Is that Lilliebridge wraps?

yea mate, been thrashing them for almost 3 years now and still going strong, best part about these wraps is you can crank them on but the dont hurt for some reason like most other wraps, i dont used them for comps now but by far one of the best wraps iv ever used