Gymnation shirt

Ignite

What's the max size you have Pseudo ?

In Tees and Singlet, and do they fit any different ?

they go up to 3XL in tshirt

just checked my receipt and mine is 2XL actually and its tight.

they are meant to be tight though and i normally prefer a bit looser fit, i would say 3XL would be perfect for me.

LOL. I keep telling people the tshirts are a very tight fit, and maybe they should size up. Everyone says, "Nah, nah, I like them tight - it makes me look bigger." :D

I think it's the sleeves that are tighter relative to the chest size. (Or maybe I've just got a puny chest!) But like everyone says, it's all pretty stretchy anyway.

I might tweak the sizing on the next batch though.

What's the max size you have Pseudo ?
In Tees and Singlet, and do they fit any different ?

Max size in both is a 3XL. As above, tees are tight, but the singlets are a pretty regular fit.

LOL. I keep telling people the tshirts are a very tight fit, and maybe they should size up. Everyone says, "Nah, nah, I like them tight - it makes me look bigger." :D

Woops that was me lol. I got large shirts and yep pretty tight but all good,doesn't restrict my breathing and good to lift in. Should bring out some shorts . Black in a All Blacks short type fit with a simple GYMNATION logo on the front leg or on the side.

Shorts and tights are a possibility down the track, but only if the shirts and singlets sell enough to warrant expanding the line.

Also I forgot to mention the most important point...

Snap a photo of yourself in Gymnation gear, and tag us on Facebook/Instagram, and you could win a bag of whey from NZProtein. We'll be giving away one each week. :D/

Slow and steady. But that's more or less what I expected, and I haven't been marketing them hard out. Hopefully the NZProtein giveaway will help get more photos of shirts out there.

There was one thing I totally under-estimated... the number of females who wanted singlets. I didn't order nearly enough small singlets! (Sorry girls, you'll just have to bulk up a size.)

Slow and steady. But that's more or less what I expected, and I haven't been marketing them hard out. Hopefully the NZProtein giveaway will help get more photos of shirts out there.

There was one thing I totally under-estimated... the number of females who wanted singlets. I didn't order nearly enough small singlets! (Sorry girls, you'll just have to bulk up a size.)

lol i saw a thing on instagram i think it was,  recently, some guy complaining to ed coan that they didnt have any more medium tshirts. 

he replies "get bigger"

Are you sure it's females or just small males? Haha

Are you sure it's females or just small males? Haha

Well, unless they're just putting their girlfriend's names on the order...

No, it seems that a sports bra underneath and Gymnation singlet on top is the lady's dress of choice. And it's certainly a good look. :nod:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dunno about them larger sizes but size small was spot on for me, fit just like all my other small shirts except bicep part tighter, neck not too tight which is good since usually get strangled by small shirts. waist also good, not made for fatties

Quick giveaway time... Win yourself a bag of NZProtein whey! Get to the gym, take a selfie in your Gymnation tshirt/singlet, and tag us in it. First one in gets the prize! :D

hah, feel like i'd be cheating if i did since train at home