GPC BOP 3 LIFT

No mate I'm not. But I am promoting this really hard down here. Got interest from 4 Crossfit boxes who are really keen to give it a go and enter a team. Already locked in a seminar on the 25th July at one of them. This will be the first workshop and talk I would have ever done, so really excited about that. Start planning things I'm going to talk about and how I'm going to put it all together next week. Hoping to run one of these at all the crossfits down here to generate interest for the competition. We ran a 1000lb club entry comp at our gym today so potentially got some guys from that and showing a few bodybuilders down here the rules and movement standards for each lift tommorow. As well as a few of the usual gpc lifters from Auckland and Hamilton who are keen to enter.

People aren't doing it until they have entered and paid their entry fee though. So enter before Hamish and court cut the entries because I am confident it will reach cap after I am done with these crossfit boxes.

Also for the lads, someone needs to do a 300kg deadlift at this compi. we have had a 300kg+ deadlift at every GPC competition this year. So hopefully we can carry on that trend that this comp.... Who will that be?

Don't worry mate i've got it. lel 

• 3 weeks later...

Man Craigs only been chasing it for like 6 months! Hahah but Im confident he'll get it the way his 280s are moving in gym on a shit bar~ thinking he might finally hit his 180 bench at this comp too! 

• 2 weeks later...

We got 25 entries for this I think maybe 26. Good number of people should be a good day and won't drag out too long. We have s good mix of novices and members. Daniel Holliday is lifting this comp he hasnt posted a total in a little while so you never know with dan he might and it's possible for him to post some big lifts.

So this is this Saturday at global gym mount maunganui which is on Newton street in the mount. It's obviously free to come and watch so if you are in the area or even not and want to come have a look and support the lifters then please do. If youre from the forum then introduce yourself be good to meet any of you.