First cycle - "minor" setback???

Hey team,

Well I'm in the end stages of finalising my TRT and was about to go on 6month bloods. Great so I get myself 15 weeks worth of Test e, ready to start after next jab. 

Endo tells me he's retirering but not to worry as he's set me up with the public hospital Endo and all is sweet.

Had first meeting with new Endo and ALL is NOT sweet!!!

First up has pushed my jabs out to 12wks and then says bloods before EVERY jab - WTF! Come on dude!

So i got to thinking Test e has a half life of about a week?? so could i run it for 8wks and have it almost gone by bloods 4wks later?

At 500mg/wk it would be 60ish after 4wks so only bout a quarter of 1 Sust jab - am I on the right track or nah bro???

Cheers Chook

could avoid the situation altogether if you want to roll the dice with UGL. 

could self administer trt as you have a good idea what's going on, and get your own bloods.

if you want to continue with pharma i guess find another endo if you want them to monitor you

Hey team,

Well I'm in the end stages of finalising my TRT and was about to go on 6month bloods. Great so I get myself 15 weeks worth of Test e, ready to start after next jab. 

Endo tells me he's retirering but not to worry as he's set me up with the public hospital Endo and all is sweet.

Had first meeting with new Endo and ALL is NOT sweet!!!

First up has pushed my jabs out to 12wks and then says bloods before EVERY jab - WTF! Come on dude!

So i got to thinking Test e has a half life of about a week?? so could i run it for 8wks and have it almost gone by bloods 4wks later?

At 500mg/wk it would be 60ish after 4wks so only bout a quarter of 1 Sust jab - am I on the right track or nah bro???

Cheers Chook

Seems pointless bro, just wasting time and money. 

Just run an underground gear sounds like you have already made that decision. 

Cheers guys.

The plan was to do just the 1 cycle between bloods to get a bit of size and break through plateaus.

I guess i was thinking that most guys say they start to see/feel results at 6wks so thought 8wks might work at a push, also with the reandron (1000mg) shot immediately prior might be like front loading and getting a kick start.

Will have to re-think my options.

Chook