struggling with weight gain

evilsheaven10

Hello Everyone,

I am the new member here, I am struggling to gain weight i am 26 year old man and my weight is 69KG only. I am 5'11 inches tall and usually go to gym 4 times a week. My diet is not very bad neither is good. I dont know if i need some sort of supplements or special training programme to gain weight and muscles on my body. .

Thanks in Advance 

Post up an example of everything you'd eat in a day, do a couple of days if it varies a bit. From there you'll get a lot of good advice of what you can improve on, but I'll guarantee you you're not eating enough. You don't need a supplement or a special training program, you need to eat more. 

I start my day breakfast with museli or oats with stabdard milk and a glass of juice. Than a coffee and something sweet after one or two hours of my breakfast. During lunch i eat whatever is available near my workplace either subway pitapit or pizza sandwich. For afternoon snacks i usually have wholemeal bread and peanut butter. Dinner time i usually eat roast chicken or steak and sometimes junk food as cheat.

I start my day breakfast with museli or oats with stabdard milk and a glass of juice. Than a coffee and something sweet after one or two hours of my breakfast. During lunch i eat whatever is available near my workplace either subway pitapit or pizza sandwich. For afternoon snacks i usually have wholemeal bread and peanut butter. Dinner time i usually eat roast chicken or steak and sometimes junk food as cheat.

There is very little protein in your diet certainly not enough to support growth.

You need to address this!

Evils, try downloading the MyFitnessPal app, and record a few days of food in there. Then tell us what the totals are for protein, carbs and fat.

That'll also help you gain an understanding of what each food contributes to your diet, and how the totals add up - which is essential for you going forward. You don't want to always be reliant on us telling you what you can and can't eat!

• 2 weeks later...