Fakes

Hey guys

So I've just got back home after some long work stints overseas where I had good acces to Pharmacy grade stuff. However I've never used any stuff in nz before.

I got some test e 250 through a source I don't really know and it's a blatant fake, home made label, clear vial with yellow lid which can turn etc. With out saying the brand name (starts with G ends with S) I'm just wondering if anyone's used the same stuff. As I know sometimes it's just re bottled for customers etc, or dos I buy some very expensive cooking oil.

Not sure if I can PM yet but any help would be great

Cheers team.

Hey guys

So I've just got back home after some long work stints overseas where I had good acces to Pharmacy grade stuff. However I've never used any stuff in nz before.

I got some test e 250 through a source I don't really know and it's a blatant fake, home made label, clear vial with yellow lid which can turn etc. With out saying the brand name (starts with G ends with S) I'm just wondering if anyone's used the same stuff. As I know sometimes it's just re bottled for customers etc, or dos I buy some very expensive cooking oil.

Not sure if I can PM yet but any help would be great

Cheers team.

what do you mean fake?

all labels are going to be home made as they are not pharma

be glad it had a label at all mate

plenty of good products can have shit packaging 

Bro it isn't blantantly fake. It sounds normal to me. That is the norm over here nowadays.

Yes whoever named their UG brand genesis was an idiot as we all know that that pharma brand stopped manufacture so it just causes confusion and it's the opposite of clever. Just silly.

Bro it isn't blantantly fake. It sounds normal to me. That is the norm over here nowadays.

Yes whoever named their UG brand genesis was an idiot as we all know that that pharma brand stopped manufacture so it just causes confusion and it's the opposite of clever. Just silly.

I had some vials of UGL genesis several years ago (2011), it was the last batch prior to the lab being busted (pretty good stuff).. I doubt very much any vials from that batch still exist... 

Unsure as to who is responsible for the current Genesis, or quality of its contents..??

i was half way through my overseas cycle already when I had to come home so it's a bit harder to tell cause my other stuffs still in the system.

However I had a hard on basicly all night which is what normaly happens to me after a jab so I gona say it's all good

i was half way through my overseas cycle already when I had to come home so it's a bit harder to tell cause my other stuffs still in the system.

However I had a hard on basicly all night which is what normaly happens to me after a jab so I gona say it's all good

Faultless scientific proof right here.

Or maybe I just haven't had to use a filter before?

Lucky we've got these forums full of kind chaps to learn this stuff eh

A wheel filter that can be used with a syringe. Grab one from a needle exhange, a sterile vial while you're there, and filter and transfer the shit.

It costs 20 bucks to get serum test measured. Get a baseline, and then test when it should be well outside reference range in a month. It's cheap, simple, and will indicate whether it's outright fake or not. How accurately dosed the shit is another matter.

A wheel filter that can be used with a syringe. Grab one from a needle exhange, a sterile vial while you're there, and filter and transfer the shit.

It costs 20 bucks to get serum test measured. Get a baseline, and then test when it should be well outside reference range in a month. It's cheap, simple, and will indicate whether it's outright fake or not. How accurately dosed the shit is another matter.

Hi sorry don't want to take over this thread, just referring to the serum test can you please explain a bit more what one is. I'm new to this kind of stuff and am not sure how to go about getting bloods etc