NZIFBB Counties Manukau Classic

Lisa Bailey is big no doubts but I think she is top heavy and doesn't bring condition like jo stewart. Just going off what iv seen, she hasn't competed in a while though. Having said that I'm sure it would be a hell of a lot harder for a woman to come in ripped than a guy? Maybe a lot more unhealthy too? I'm not sure, would like to know. People are always wowed like Helen and that other chick who was married to that guy aldeen they are big structured muscular woman but they get beaten by girls who come in much better condition than them like Jo. By no means disrespecting any of them it's just an observation. I know Helen had brought good condition on occasion.

Thoughts on that?

Lisa Bailey is big no doubts but I think she is top heavy and doesn't bring condition like jo stewart. Just going off what iv seen, she hasn't competed in a while though. Having said that I'm sure it would be a hell of a lot harder for a woman to come in ripped than a guy? Maybe a lot more unhealthy too? I'm not sure, would like to know. People are always wowed like Helen and that other chick who was married to that guy aldeen they are big structured muscular woman but they get beaten by girls who come in much better condition than them like Jo. By no means disrespecting any of them it's just an observation. I know Helen had brought good condition on occasion.

Thoughts on that?

to be honest I think Jo Stewart is the best most impressive female bodybuilder (In any class) NZ has ever seen lol. Loads of muscle and just so shredded, every damn time.

Here's a few pics of one of my clients today.. 2nd in the overall.. Was clear winner in the eyes of myself and the majority of people around me.. Ahhhhh gotta love bodybuilding lol

Heh... yep - that's the game we play.

He definitely looks great. Possibly could be a bit sharper through the legs? But they're by no means bad - that's just me looking for something to critique. Awesome otherwise.

I'd be keen to see photos of whoever beat him.

Was the Blue trunks chap the overall winner? If he was those photos don't do him any favours in proving it lol. looks the worst out of the 3 competitors from those shots in my opinion.

Then again its not judged off photos which can make some people look better thab they should and others worse than they should.