GH15

Thoughts? Experience? 

#gh15notapproved

As with most web-sites there are a few very knowledgable members the rest are fuckwits...!!!

Some good info, if you can separate it from the rest of the shite...

Datbtrue is a good site....

As with most web-sites there are a few very knowledgable members the rest are fuckwits...!!!

I agree.. Even here.. most helpful and knowledgeable members are the senior members.. Pretty interesting forums on there though about the pros and 'filths'.. the fact that no one knows who GH15 is and him claiming to be one of the "anonymous" IFBB pro.

How can someone like gh15 who is anonymous be believed by anyone. The outrageous claims have no credibility or proof they are just basically rumours started by a disgruntled bodybuilder behind a keyboard. His fictional posts about pros or being a pro, do nothing for me. He is just an anonymous Boston Lloyd, if people knew who he was they would probably think the same of him.

How can someone like gh15 who is anonymous be believed by anyone. The outrageous claims have no credibility or proof they are just basically rumours started by a disgruntled bodybuilder behind a keyboard. His fictional posts about pros or being a pro, do nothing for me. He is just an anonymous Boston Lloyd, if people knew who he was they would probably think the same of him.

Agreed, there is something not quiet right with GH15, there is certainly more than a few issues of contention.

Why does everybody on that site insist on injecting bcaa's and multivitamins and carnitine etc?

Dear god they must be covered in scar tissue and cysts?

Actually thats a good question. If I was to inject trt for the next few years, in addition to a few cycles, would that actually cause long term damage to the muscle in the long run?

They say over time if you continually hit the same spots the scat tissue in those areas builds up to a point where it impedes blood flow to that area and nothing will grow there. I know guys who have pinned their biceps and triceps for years on end and now their arms are worse than when they started pinning them. Shapeless and just all scar tissue.

Dear god they must be covered in scar tissue and cysts?

Actually thats a good question. If I was to inject trt for the next few years, in addition to a few cycles, would that actually cause long term damage to the muscle in the long run?

Site rotation is important otherwise there is a likelyhood of scar tissue build up that can be permanent...

would alternating between say left and right quad pinning eod for extended period of time cause problems with scar tissue?

If you want to pin Lower body you have quad, glute and ventro glutea. both sides that's one pin almost every 2 weeks per site. All really safe and easy sites too.

Is nerve / blood vessel damage ever an issue when pinning? I sure as hell dont wanna get paralised or anything. Read somewhere theres a siatic nerve or something somewhere in the glute and you cant pin that area and also what happens if the needle goes through a vein or artery?

Is nerve / blood vessel damage ever an issue when pinning? I sure as hell dont wanna get paralised or anything. Read somewhere theres a siatic nerve or something somewhere in the glute and you cant pin that area and also what happens if the needle goes through a vein or artery?

Sciatic nerve runs down Middle of your glute. You pin on the outter side. There are no main bloodlines or nerves in the common sites that's why people pin there. You aspirate once you push the pin in. If a lot of blood goes into barrel you change pin and re-do. If a drop goes in that I wouldn't change.

You should probably wait till you are a little older and have got some results naturally before you start.

One of my mates who did a whole lot of site injecting was saying something about now having a lot of necrotic tissue due to no blood flow etc etc etc. You ever read anything about this?

Its the first time I've heard mention of it Harry....