Need workout partner - Botany junction

HalfNatty

ok so ive been slacking since losing my last workout partner to a stupid university schedule on his end.

i go to Muscle and Fitness  at Botany junction - awesome gym lots of big boys wandering round there good for inspiration - its 24 hours also which is great for late night workouts or being able to get in there on a public holiday.

i can do early after work (5:30pm) or a bit later (after 7pm) or a mix of both

my split is

Mon chest/tri

Tues Back / bi's

Wed Legs

Thurs shoulders

Fri arm specific day

Willing to look at your split and do that if its working - good to change things up anyway.

i prefer to have another person working out with me - i dont fill up the time with chit chat and prefer to knock out sets as fast as we can - i somehow work harder when someone else is watching - accountability - or at least having confidence that you are being spotted and try for the heavier lift.

i am very regular and its not often i miss a day - unless i have flu or something and have some consideration for my fellow gym pals.

ahh yeah man - got pissed off over Xmas with all the shut days at brewster so shopped around for a 24 hour every day gym - dude theres a lot of shit gyms out there aye. say hi to all the boys for me   :)

So you keen to meet up or what? Tbh you could help point me in the right direction re supplements etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No sourcing on forum guys.

Also gyzz if you dislike Indians so much why do you go to that gym that doesn't make sense to me.

I used to live in botany before howick and club physical used to be a much better gym than Muscle and fitness. Not sure what it's like now, probably the same. Only reason the gym has any profile is because moe owned/owns it. It's nothing special