German hell after WW2. I want your take on this.

FUBU

WARNING: This is totally unrelated to gym.

I found this video on youtube and it got me thinking very deeply. Here's the link:

Description on video is:

Expulsed German girl in despair, beaten (maybe raped), filmed on a country road near the Czech border.The merciless revenge perpetrated on the entire German civilian population of Eastern Europe during the closing stages of the war, and for many months after, took the lives of over 2,100,000 ethnic German men, women and children. For generations these Germans had lived and toiled in areas that today are part of central and Eastern Europe. Around fifteen million of these Volksdeutsche were driven from their homes and ancestral lands in Poland, East Prussia, Silesia, Ukraine, Belarus and Serbia and forced back into the Allied occupied zones of Germany. This was the greatest forcible evacuation of people in European history. It is estimated that of the eight million Germans expelled from Poland around 1,600,000 died in the process. In Czechoslovakia, memories of the Lidice massacre inspired acts of revenge against German soldiers and civilians. Soldiers were disarmed, tied to stakes, doused with petrol and set alight. Wounded German soldiers in hospital were shot in their beds, others were hung up on lamposts in Wenzell Square and fires were lit beneath them so that they died the gruesome death of being roasted alive. These ethnic Germans lived in fear of the Russians but no one thought that the dreadful fate which awaited them would not even emanate from the Soviets at all but from their own neighbours, the Czechs!Thousands of innocent German residents were murdered in their homes by the Czechs, others were forced into interment camps where they were beaten and maltreated before being expelled. Bishop Beranek of Prague declared: 'If a Czech comes to me and confesses to having killed a German, I absolve him immediately'. The Americans, utterly blind to the political consequences of allowing the Soviets to liberate Czechoslovakia, halted at the Karlsbad-Pilsen-Budw eis line. The Sudeten Germans now had no protection from the torrent of bestiality vented on them by the Czechs. In Brno, 25,000 German civilians were forced marched at gun-point to the Austrian border. There, the Austrian guards refused them entry, the Czech guards refused to re-admit them. Herded into an open field they died by the hundreds from hunger and cold before being rescued by the US 16th Tank Division on May 8th 1945. In the Russian occupied zones of Eastern Europe and in Germany, hundreds of thousands of civilian men and women, Poles, Czechs, Romanians and Germans, were transported to the Urals in the Soviet Union and used as slave labourers until released in the late 40s. Mostly ignored by the world's press, the unimaginable suffering experienced by the expellees is largely unknown outside Germany, yet it was systematically carried out in a brutal fashion as official Allied policy in accordance with the decisions formulated at Yalta and Potsdam.Around the small Bavarian village of Postberg (Postoloprty) in the province of Saazerland on the Bavarian-Czech border, hundreds of German men, women and children were shot to death during the Czech 'ethnic cleansing'. All German civilian residents in the province were rounded up by Czech soldiers and communist partisans and marched to a collection point in Postberg. There they were interned and beaten, many were executed. On September 17, 1947, a number of mass graves were discovered in and around Postberg. Thirty-four bodies were found in the village itself, another four nearby at Weinberg and twenty-six in an old sandpit at Schuladen. At Lewanitzer, 349 corpses were unearthed and another 103 bodies were exhumed from another mass grave. Ten corpses were found in a sand pit at Kreuz along with another 225 bodies in a mass grave at the local school.At the military barracks five bodies were found and seven were buried under house No. 74. During investigations only one Czech, Vojtech Cerny, admitted to participating in the shooting and killing of four Germans. In all, a total of 763 Germans were murdered. A law, passed by the Czech authorities (The Benesch law: No115/1946) stated that all Czech crimes against Germans were not legible to penalty.

My view on it : I think one of the biggest cover-ups in history is what the Americans, British, and Russians, did to the German civilians and soldiers once they liberated Germany. The German people went through complete turmoil and torture after WW2. In school I only ever learned about the mistreatment of Jews, but I never once was taught about the aftermath of what happen to the German people once the war was over. You don't see photos or videos. I only ever saw the photos and videos of the Jews and concentration camps. I think many years after WW2 happened, the allied countries were ashamed of their atrocities towards the Germans and decided to cleverly cover them up.

If I was living in a country torn appart by the Germans anybody would respond with aggression and hatred. It's like the Shia Millitias and Iraqi army raping and beheading the civilians they had to SAVE from ISIS in the first place, or the west ukrainians destroying hospitals etc.

Also to add to this it's not really that it was written by victors but mare to do with the FUCKING political correctness that they have in these liberal schools of ours. f*ck THEM, JUST f*ck THEM. They will NEVER see the bad in someone if they ARENT white. Liberals = if their not white their innocent and have all the right intentions and values and every effort must be made to integrate with them. Any wrongdoing on their part is also our fault because we 'oppressed' them in some way. If your white then you are automatically a 'racist' in need of more cultural sensitivity for people and have to be more 'accepting' as well as ashamed of your 'primitive' and repressive 'patriarchal' culture. f*ck LIBERALS THAT THINK LIKE THAT.

For example, muslims invaded africa centuries ago and kept the africans as slaves. When whites arrived many islamic tribes rounded up pow's and neighbouring bushmen / tribes and SOLD their own people into slavery for money.

But what do you learn at school? That the 'evil' whites INVADED africa and forcefully oppressed the local population and took them as slaves. FUCKING LIBERALS.

Guess who is one of the people being sent on the Mars Suicide Mission. Is it a trained, healthy minded, strong, qualified astronaut?

Nope, it's a TRANSGENDER WOMAN WHO WORKS AS A TAXI DRIVER. 

WHY?? - POLITICAL FUCKING CORRECTNESS. THEY WANT TO BE ACCEPTING.

Now we will never reach mars.

Lol gyzzbrah... Ummm so the white folk innocently went to Africa to.. you know propionate good will and them nasty black people sold themselves to them. Makes perfect sense ha ha ha ha ha

I never said they came innocently or didn't colonise.

However, the majority of saharan slaves from sierra leone etc were naties sold by muslims.

they should send you to mars

you're about as useful and stable as the germanwings copilot, nothing could go wrong.

Maccaz I know I can sound extreme at times, but analyse my statements carefully in this thread. Can you tell me, or atleast quote ONE statement I made that was not factual or true?

I don't reckon Gyzz is an Indian. I'm pretty sure he's a white supremacist. He just pretends to be an Indian, just to cover up his true identity. I can't fault what he said though, because it's all fact.

I know most African-Americans still resent the whites for what they did to them in the past.

Hahahaha lol at 'resent'.

This is just like iwi chiefs ripping off nz businesses and the government through the claims process. I know a lot of decent Maori that find that degrading and racist to get special treatment. Infact I reckon the majority of maori are just mislead by their tribal leaders so they can get rich. Very little of claims money goes back to the iwi itself.

It's actually the PC councills and govt of NZ that WANT the maori to get special pandering out of fear of being called racist / getting votes, than the maoris themselves.

Yes it's true that maori / blacks were mistreated in the past, but so many of them just use that as an excuse for failure. It's called persecution syndrome. There is no opportunity that a white american gets that a black will not. They all have access to college, uni, food stamps and welfare if they need it. There are so many successful black people that are mostly conservatives that worked hard to get where they are and stopped behaving like ghetto monkeys.

More so the case in a welfare state like NZ. There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for not doing well here. Colour / race does not matter or make a difference. Infact like I said it works the other way with maori being granted so much free shit (which a lot of them do not want).

I don't reckon Gyzz is an Indian. I'm pretty sure he's a white supremacist. He just pretends to be an Indian, just to cover up his true identity. I can't fault what he said though, because it's all fact.

I know most African-Americans still resent the whites for what they did to them in the past.

Haha lol at 'white supremacist'. There's no such thing. It's just called being a patriot and loving your race and motherland. The essence of a decent man I would say.

If people call that racist these days, I don't know what is wrong with the world.

Your SUPPOSED to love your nation and want the best for it. theres nothing wrong with that.

The bit where you say if they're not white... Ummm clearly you're white.

I'm not saying you're talking all shit but like all propogandists with an agenda you skew things with a negative toward people of color slant or in this case a anti Muslim. Who even cares lol you should run for parliament. You're not alone.

Haha lol at 'white supremacist'. There's no such thing. It's just called being a patriot and loving your race and motherland. The essence of a decent man I would say.

lold at "man"

u a man when u stop living with your parents and get a job (uni doesnt count)

also your race is Indian 

The bit where you say if they're not white... Ummm clearly you're white.

I'm not saying you're talking all shit but like all propogandists with an agenda you skew things with a negative toward people of color slant or in this case a anti Muslim. Who even cares lol you should run for parliament. You're not alone.

Yeah I fully agree with you man. Im indian and I have nothing against any race, only the way they behave. This mostly includes westerners that have lost their spine in being assertive for their own good. I culturally identify as a white person though. And yeah I would love to be a part of ACT and run for parliament actually.

I remember a Singaporean Native( be in his 80`s) saying one time, in regards to Welfare in NZ. He reckons there was no welfare in Singapore, and you basically had to work or make money some how to feed your family.......otherwise starve and die.

Yep thats right. Singapore will not give a shit if immigrants come there and starve, their on their own. 

So why should we of all people have the courtesy to care for people that do not share our blood / sanctity of citizenship? If an immigrant comes here it should be on our terms and we should treat them how they want and if they dont like it they can leave.

gyzzbrah is the perfect example of a little and by that i mean very little, knowledge is a dangerous thing

p.s still waiting for all my 'free shit'

Im not against you or anything br0 just the farkken councils especially here in auckland. Maori and pacifica are entitled to certain priviliges but as far as settlements go, they go towards the chiefs up north mostly (sealord case etc). Being in invercargil idk what goes down there. I dont have 'little' knowledge as knowing about politics in nz is my passion.

Crimes against the state:

• changing many locations names to Maori alternatives without consent or referendum of the local populace
  • Excessive proportion of winz benefits
  • Establishment of undemocratic or special preference positions of power such as council seats / advisory boards and parliament seats ie maori elections
  • Fraudulent treaty claims resulting in business hinderance / tax payer loss
  • Wrongful misinterpretation of treaty conditions for monetary gain
  • Wrongful proliferation of Maori customs and Te Reo in personal life without consent, such as suggestions of compulsory learning in schools, more location name changes, and forceful use of Maori terminology in council, parliament and positions of power during speech, documents, meetings etc.
  • Hindrance to vital nz business especially land developers and farmers (where 80% GDP comes from, so do feel ashamed) by negative influence of maori iwi on resource consent / allocation laws (RMA) and an infringement of private property law through SHAMELESS self entitlement of the FORESHORE (they dont fish) SEABED (what the f*ck do they want to do with that) as well as pushing for laws that ensure they have a say in things that costs businesses thousands to settle their claims and get consent from iwi to use land that may have belonged to them centuries back.

Also, I have unbiased proof of this. My mates relatives own a farm. One day some bloody iwi threatned lawsuits for no reason and went to tribunal. Apparently there were sacred 'rocks' on their farm. So lo and behold, iwi leaders living miles away had to be paid $$$ to come and 'inspect' the farm. They sat there on chairs smoking a ciggarette doing bugger all while the poor family had to dig the ground for hours all day to find these 'rocks'. Well they found a few meaningless pebbles. A huge pit and a day later, the iwi left after finding no evidence of rocks.

A land developer has to get the same consent from iwi living miles away.

Theres undeniable proof. How dare they change "Hawkes Bay International Airport" to "Ahuriri" without referenda?

Yep thats right. Singapore will not give a shit if immigrants come there and starve, their on their own.

So why should we of all people have the courtesy to care for people that do not share our blood / sanctity of citizenship? If an immigrant comes here it should be on our terms and we should treat them how they want and if they dont like it they can leave.

By that argument if you don't enjoy the liberal government and political correctness that new Zealand has in place. And clearly you don't :) well as you stated... see ya later hope you enjoyed your time in the land of the long white cloud.

Unfortunately in Australia and NZ we enjoy a whole lot of freedoms and yes they are often taken advantage of by people in all kinds of ways. Whether just to make a better life for themselves or to further their cause. It's part and parcel of living in the society within which we live. Would I rather live in Singapore or a more regimented and controlling country??? f*ck no.. and neither would you or you wouldn't be in NZ :)

Im not against you or anything br0 just the farkken councils especially here in auckland. Maori and pacifica are entitled to certain priviliges but as far as settlements go, they go towards the chiefs up north mostly (sealord case etc). Being in invercargil idk what goes down there. I dont have 'little' knowledge as knowing about politics in nz is my passion.

Crimes against the state:

• changing many locations names to Maori alternatives without consent or referendum of the local populace
  • Establishment of undemocratic or special preference positions of power such as council seats / advisory boards and parliament seats ie maori elections
  • Wrongful proliferation of Maori customs and Te Reo in personal life without consent, such as suggestions of compulsory learning in schools, more location name changes, and forceful use of Maori terminology in council, parliament and positions of power during speech, documents, meetings etc.
  • Hindrance to vital nz business especially land developers and farmers (where 80% GDP comes from, so do feel ashamed) by negative influence of maori iwi on resource consent / allocation laws (RMA) and an infringement of private property law through SHAMELESS self entitlement of the FORESHORE (they dont fish) SEABED (what the f*ck do they want to do with that) as well as pushing for laws that ensure they have a say in things that costs businesses thousands to settle their claims and get consent from iwi to use land that may have belonged to them centuries back.

Also, I have unbiased proof of this. My mates relatives own a farm. One day some bloody iwi threatned lawsuits for no reason and went to tribunal. Apparently there were sacred 'rocks' on their farm. So lo and behold, iwi leaders living miles away had to be paid $$$ to come and 'inspect' the farm. They sat there on chairs smoking a ciggarette doing bugger all while the poor family had to dig the ground for hours all day to find these 'rocks'. Well they found a few meaningless pebbles. A huge pit and a day later, the iwi left after finding no evidence of rocks.

A land developer has to get the same consent from iwi living miles away.

Theres undeniable proof. How dare they change "Hawkes Bay International Airport" to "Ahuriri" without referenda?

u are a f*ck wit end of story, if you dont like go back to india , 

gyzz

one more comment like this and im gonna get your address and post some rock salt and olive oil vials to your house with ATTN customs on it you little faggot

keep your half ass political whining to yourself or teen misc on bb.com

or 4chan

and dont kill any girls in the meantime plz

f*ck off

Lol at the stupidity here. There are many other people I know who share my views and are perfectly sane.

Tell you what, if you think im wrong, look at the list I posted below and tell me ONE THING that is not FACTUAL (Your feelings dont matter).