Someone selling dbol on Facebook

To post a picture, Viking. When in edit mode look at the bottom where you see the 'green colored post button', next to it is the, 'more reply options.' Click on that, then it's pretty much straight forward after that.

Interested to see.

To post a picture, Viking. When in edit mode look at the bottom where you see the 'green colored post button', next to it is the, 'more reply options.' Click on that, then it's pretty much straight forward after that.

Interested to see.

This fellah looks like he's taking the piss. C'mon, he's a kid holding a gun and pulling a finger on his profile pic, and he has, Darren Lawless as a name for his facebook. The vial he's holding looks legit though. I come to the conclusion that he's showing his dad or olders bro's steroid cycle, just to show off on facebook. At the end of the day, he's a drongo and muppet for doing that, his dad/older bro might get caught by the cops.

Manawatu buy and sell. Can't figure out how to upload a picture for yous. Got a pic of his face and everything probably taking the piss

This fellah looks like he's taking the piss. C'mon, he's a kid holding a gun and pulling a finger on his profile pic, and he has, Darren Lawless as a name for his facebook. The vial he's holding looks legit though. I come to the conclusion that he's showing his dad or olders bro's steroid cycle, just to show off on facebook. At the end of the day, he's a drongo and muppet for doing that, his dad/older bro might get caught by the cops.

LMAO! Scratch everything I said above ^. I just stalked his profile and he's not a kid.

That feel when someone injects liquid orals lol RIP.

what will actually happen?

guy on aus forum was injecting liquid adex for 3 weeks 2ml/week. he had been waiting for test and adex in mail and had never seen either before and didnt read the label and didnt realise it would have had a stopper if it was test

no bad effect but doctor prescribed antibiotics to be safe cos unsterile oral

lol

this is a huge issue with primo, it's very easy to order the wrong product.

Primobolan is the trade name of oral metenolone enanthate.

Primobolan depot is the trade name of injectable metenolone enanthate.

even if you request, primobolan for injection, some labs will match trade names and send you the oral version.