Black caps

Realtalk

So I've found an online stream of the game, settled down to watch, when suddenly the game is rudely interrupted by Mike Chang. Apparently he now has one evil little secret to fat loss (cue terrible Asian-American-accented Dr Evil laugh) which make shedding fat just like solving a Rubik's cube. Er... wut?! :P

So I've found an online stream of the game, settled down to watch, when suddenly the game is rudely interrupted by Mike Chang. Apparently he now has one evil little secret to fat loss (cue terrible Asian-American-accented Dr Evil laugh) which make shedding fat just like solving a Rubik's cube. Er... wut?! :P

Mike Chang really annoys me when I'm trying to watch youtube videos. He's always literally on the side panel right at the top, or on the ads (how the hell did that bugger get on the ads?). He pisses me off so much that I want to curl up into a fetal position and suck my thumb, then cause some type of self harm to myself. Mainly due to the fact that everything he says is kaka. I really would like to roundhouse that bugger in the head.

As for the cricket game tonight. Australia was just too formidable on their own home turf. The outcome might have been different if they played the match here.

Australia bowled and fielded well. Nz made some poor decisions in regards to batting. I know McCullum had been aggressive all World Cup and you can't really praise him when it works and criticsize him when it doesn't come off, I thought if it wasn't for that aggressive start he made in a lot of our games we wouldn't have won especially the semi final, he allows Kane and Ross time to get "in" as their SR is usually slow to begin with and takes the pressure off by having a high run rate ready for them. I just thought when u are facing currently the best bowler in the world and you miss the first two balls that come whizzing past you at 150 clicks that you might just think ok maybe I'll tone it down abit. I feel there was no respect given to Australia from our top order batsmen. dumb decisions were made but the bowling was world class as I said before. A dissaponting end to a wonderful campaign. We hadn't played out of nz all world cup and It was a shame we flopped in the final. Credit to Australia.