Sonny bill Williams

iv asked a nz pro rugby player that wouldn't bs, he reckoned definitely none of them touch aas, not worth the risk

rec drugs, pills etc on the other hand.. apparently pretty common amongst that level players, 

which is suprising considering wada test for rec drugs as well i thought 

I asked the physio I see this he is the physio for bop steamers and relieves for all black sevens and all black u20s. He asked me about drug testing in powerlifting and bodybuilding. After I gave him the answer then I asked him about drug testing in nz rugby. At npc/itm level guys are tested in the pre season and throughout the season after the games. They will turn up hand the manager or training staff a sheet with the names they want to take aside for drug testing, they are waiting off the field and as soon as they come off they go in and give a urine sample. There are more tests at super rugby level and at international level even more tests are done.

Most of the problems are at itm level from guys coming in from club level who smoke abit of weed or are into the otc supplements. Steroids are hardly ever used. Nz rugby is big business we are talking 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars they can't afford to have a drug scandal.

no sbw not on gear... What would make you think he is? Jonah lomu was more of a freak than sbw, sbw got more skills but lomu running 100m at 125kg in under 11sec was freakish and he was sick.

No sbw can't box he has fought nobody's... But Parker has fought nobody's too, I'm a Parker fan but If tua got fit again now he would destroy Parker. Just a couple of opinions.

Seems to be mainly nrl players getting pulled up for PED I wonder if there tests are much the same

Im sure with the amount of money in a business there would be something dodgy going on otherwise why risk it if you know how much testings going to get done. This past week another guys been served a 2 year ban in nrl for PED

So, you guys who are saying that rugby players are not on steroids must be completely and utterly deluded potty-knuckers. By golly-gosh! I bet you'll be singing most olympians aren't on steroids too. We had the Penrith Panthers staying at our hotel for 3 nights. I can tell you now that most of them looked like they were popping some kind of roids. Their diets were shit. I saw what they were eating, because our chefs were catering for them. Half of them looked too big to be natty. I might be sounding like I'm trolling and I ain't accusing Sonny of being on any gear, either. Anyone associated with the rugby teams will always flat out deny that they are on roids. How could they possibly know anyway? Anyone who injects, will only inject behind closed doors, especially if they are playing professional sports. The only other people who would possibly know, would be the coach.

Am I right, or am I wrong. 

Unlikely to be using any steroids mate. If anything it will be test suspension and maybe stanzolol.

Clenbuterol and T3 to lean up way more likely

Peptides, EPO and HGH are are a possibility too.

Unless you were using 'steroids' as a blanket term for all performance enhancing drugs then yeah you probably right Fubu

So, you guys who are saying that rugby players are not on steroids must be completely and utterly deluded potty-knuckers. By golly-gosh! I bet you'll be singing most olympians aren't on steroids too. We had the Penrith Panthers staying at our hotel for 3 nights. I can tell you now that most of them looked like they were popping some kind of roids. Their diets were shit. I saw what they were eating, because our chefs were catering for them. Half of them looked too big to be natty. I might be sounding like I'm trolling and I ain't accusing Sonny of being on any gear, either. Anyone associated with the rugby teams will always flat out deny that they are on roids. How could they possibly know anyway? Anyone who injects, will only inject behind closed doors, especially if they are playing professional sports. The only other people who would possibly know, would be the coach.

Am I right, or am I wrong.

Well firstly, yes more than likley you're wrong.

The person I spoke to who Contracts to and is involved with the nzrfu didn't deny anything, that wasn't what the conversation was about. It was about the drug testing programme and what I just wrote was what he told me. Why would he lie about that? The Olympics are different you can't compare that to the super15 rugby competition.

If the rubbish you are talking is true then the hgh, deca and peptides havnt done Daniel carter much good have they lol. I suppose you think Martin guptil is a juice head too now do you? And McCullum must have started his pct 2 inning ago. Who else is succesful, Lydia Ko... Maybe she's on the juice... lets accuse them of gear when they are on a wada testing programme. I don't think so.

Okay, Realtalk. Why do we hear about rugby players being caught for using drugs? Why would they even risk it, if they knew their professional career was at stake. They all know what time of the year drug tests happen. Perhaps they take the drugs off-season, then nudge themselves off it, just before the season starts. I don't know, I'm just speculating now.

Just like the saying goes, "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Here a few links:

http://www.rugbyworld.com/countries/france-countries/doping-rugby-41475

http://tvnz.co.nz/rugby-news/high-school-left-shocked-after-player-caught-steroids-6229110

Bro I'm talking about 1st grade rugby not teenagers... At amatuer and club level I have no doubt there are guys who use gear they are everyday people. I doubt sonny bill is on gear and I'm sure there is negative drug tests to support that. Believe what you want to believe. Classic tall Poppy.

Okay, Realtalk. Why do we hear about rugby players being caught for using drugs? Why would they even risk it, if they knew their professional career was at stake. They all know what time of the year drug tests happen. Perhaps they take the drugs off-season, then nudge themselves off it, just before the season starts. I don't know I'm just speculating now.

Just like the saying goes, "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Here a few links:

http://www.rugbyworld.com/countries/france-countries/doping-rugby-41475

http://tvnz.co.nz/rugby-news/high-school-left-shocked-after-player-caught-steroids-6229110

So you linked an article about a high school kid while talking about international rugby players.......

Drug testing doesn't only happen once or twice through out the year at the beginning of the season, any player can be subjected to a drug test at ANYTIME through out the year, during the rugby season or not. If you are a professional athlete this is the norm. Last year Johnathon Thurston kicked up a stink because the testing agency decided it would be smart to turn up at about 5-6 in the morning when they had a new born in the house. Athletes get randomly tested all the time, just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I'm not saying no one uses, but please stop believing everyone that is bigger than you must be on something.

P.s Parker is rank 8th in the world and hasn't been going long(and has no losses) He's a mad boxer and definitely going places. I'm a huge fan of Tua and too see them fight would have been incredible both left hooks are deadly. But Parker got that reach mate.

He's fought no bodies bro. All his opponents been older than him and shorter than him... Now that's probably not his fault. He should fight David haye who is apparently making a come back in 2015... In my opinion he just hasn't been tested yet and that's not because he is too good but because the opponents have been poor. I just fear that once he gets into the top 5 and fights even deontay wilder at 6'7 let along the klitchkos he will be shown up. Sparring with Klitschko will be good though pity there probably won't be footage of it.

Don't get me wrong I want him to suceed! I watch all of his fights... I'm just getting abit sick of paying $39.99 for fucking BS! That last one was an utter joke.

Like yourself? Haha

Not a personal dig at you Polo, just makes me lol that so many people knock him when he's probably a far better fighter than anyone that disses him

Sonny bill good amatuer boxer, not a professional... And I'm a good nothing boxer lol. It's money in people's pockets including his own when he fights. Cash talks, bullshit walks.