Calling out FUBU

Spacebound

I was being a bit of a douche but yeah you're right. Discipline and confidence definitely a positive. Although I do remember when I had just started lifting and my confidence was through the roof. Always with the singlets and thinking I was massive. Probably all of about 75k. Now 20k heavier and won't go out in public unless completely covered up.....

Yes you were being a bit of a douche. Props to you, for admitting it.

I get notoriety all the time for being a mofoing beast, thanks to many years of hard work at the gym. All the Japanese and Indian tourist always take photos of my muscles and saying how much they mirin my muscles. I know I sound full of it, I'm just talking the truth. Even the cougars have a bit of fun with me. A 75 year old lady celebrating her birthday at the hotel even put her tongue down my throat. I was a waiter at the time this happened and she was like, "Come here you hunk and give me a birthday kiss, you muscle stud." I reluctantly agreed to give her a birthday kiss and it was only suppose to be a birthday kiss on the lips. Nek minit! I felt her tongue go down the whole bloody nine yards. I was mortified and pissed off that a nana did that to me. Boy did I give her a rark up. "Your old enough to be my nana, shame on you, what will your family say if they knew what you just did!" and it went on, but that's the only part I remember. The manager ended kicking me out of the birthday function.

I get notoriety all the time for being a mofoing beast, thanks to many years of hard work at the gym. All the Japanese and Indian tourist always take photos of my muscles and saying how much they mirin my muscles. I know I sound full of it, I'm just talking the truth. Even the cougars have a bit of fun with me. A 75 year old lady celebrating her birthday at the hotel even put her tongue down my throat. I was a waiter at the time this happened and she was like, "Come here you hunk and give me a birthday kiss, you muscle stud." I reluctantly agreed to give her a birthday kiss and it was only suppose to be a birthday kiss on the lips. Nek minit! I felt her tongue go down the whole bloody nine yards. I was mortified and pissed off that a nana did that to me. Boy did I give her a rark up. "Your old enough to be my nana, shame on you, what will your family say if they knew what you just did!" and it went on, but that's the only part I remember. The manager ended kicking me out of the birthday function.

gymrats brother?

Fair enough. I'll be the 1st one to admit that sometimes my comments do come across as inane. It's when I look at them the second time that I realize, why the hell did I type that for. My keyboard typing doesn't match my personality at all. If you know what I mean. I'm actually a humble and giving person in real life. For some reason me and a keyboard together are a strange mixture. But, did you have to put it in the fupoo thread? Your just giving Gyzznizzle and Spongebob ammunition to talk about me more and that's very uncalled for.

Fair enough. I'll be the 1st one to admit that sometimes my comments do come across as inane. It's when I look at them the second time that I realize, why the hell did I type that for. My keyboard typing doesn't match my personality at all. If you know what I mean. I'm actually a humble and giving person in real life. For some reason me and a keyboard together are a strange mixture. But, did you have to put it in the fupoo thread? Your just giving Gyzznizzle and Spongebob ammunition to talk about me more and that's very uncalled for.

we wouldnt talk about you, we are nice guys