Difference in Hormone Colours

Jymmay

Hi guys,

have only been a gymnation reader for half a year, so let me know if this topic has already been threaded as it's my first post :)

I have completed 2.5 cycles (half way through my 3rd as we speak) so am still quite new to the juice game, but am relatively informed with knowledge from various sources online and friends whom are veteran juicers.

What I'm curious about is other peoples experiences and opinions on the colour of the gear they purchase. Now I have only tried a couple of UG sources of Test E and Prop, Deca, Tren E and Ace. In addition to this I have seen EQ and Boldenone Ace, and also Masteron Prop.

The colour differentiation of all the gear I have seen has astounded me. I have read/heard people say "the darker the Tren the stronger it is" for example. Personally I don't really think colour plays a large role with dictating whether or not the gear is strong or bunk. In saying this though, I do think different compounds have a different shade or colour even if the same oil has been used (have made my own test Prop and Deca from raw powders for the cycle I am currently running). The Deca is substantially darker in comparison to the Test, could this be because I have dosed Test at 100mg/ml and Deca at 250mg/ml?

Would love to know what your opinions on the matter are.

Well it would be for tren a as its not clear so yeah using same oil you gonna see difference between 10mg/ml vs 100mg/ml, but prob not for test e which is clear anyway. And you could get 10mg/ml tren same colour as 100mg/ml or even 0mg/ml by using different oils.

you cant get darker or paler powder for same compound e.g. tren a powder as its chemical compound. If it is different colour when you dissolve 1g powder from source a and 1g powder from source b using exact same oil/solvents then at least one powder isnt pure. Maybe one cut with cheaper compound like test e. Common sense 101 br0

Have been working with raws yeelang, but yeah unless you pay to get it lab tested its a stab in the dark. On that note does anyone know how much/where to get liquids tested? Hu Gh have you ever had anything tested?

ESR... Good luck walking in there and asking them to test your powders lol. If something is seized at border and they can't idenitify it then it will be sent to esr for testing, you'll be sent the bill too.

No one gets their raws tested. Same as me sending them my herion to find out how pure it is.