Preworkouts: NZ Herald investigation

Pseudonym

these articles piss me off

DNP is a "toxic pesticide banned in the 1930s for making people blind" as if someone has gone and bought rat bait and mixed it with baking powder and sold it on, just bad luck that a girl died but imo its up to people to educate themselves on what they are putting into their body and the associated risks

bit different if its dishonestly labelled though

Edit: wtf the girl who died was attempting suicide and ate "about a dozen" dnp pills

lol a dozen of most/any pills will have some kind of adverse effect.

Wow. You guys have got to read today's article. I don't know what to say here - I'm speechless! Seems like Moe has had a change of heart as well as a change of name! :P

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11399174

Lol ffs must have known it was a trap.

Noone talks down something they make money from selling, or they would just not have it in stock.

Blatant

Bet the herald are just shit at being undercover

Last time his worker offered camera man a source for steroids in his cbd store that he owns not a franchised store. His stores have been raided by medsafe before and they found prescription medicines, aas, more than just banned supplements. So saying his shops are operated by upstanding good people is kind of misleading.

Not everyone was born yesterday.

Last time his worker offered camera man a source for steroids in his cbd store that he owns not a franchised store. His stores have been raided by medsafe before and they found prescription medicines, aas, more than just banned supplements. So saying his shops are operated by upstanding good people is kind of misleading.

Not everyone was born yesterday.

haha

also bet his sponsored "athletes" arent told to never take pre workouts cos dangerous 

Last time his worker offered camera man a source for steroids in his cbd store that he owns not a franchised store.

If I'm thinking of the right incident, that was a while ago now. And did Moe know about it? Maybe... maybe not. I don't think you can say for sure.

More recently though, after being caught out selling Narlabs Xspeed (which contained the banned supplement DMAA), Moe "vowed to stop selling the products". Which was good of him, given that it contained a banned drug. Except the next day it was up on NutritionDeal - his daily deal website.

Last time his worker offered camera man a source for steroids in his cbd store that he owns not a franchised store.

If I'm thinking of the right incident, that was a while ago now. And did Moe know about it? Maybe... maybe not. I don't think you can say for sure.

More recently though, after being caught out selling Narlabs Xspeed (which contained the banned supplement DMAA), Moe "vowed to stop selling the products". Which was good of him, given that it contained a banned drug. Except the next day it was up on NutritionDeal - his daily deal website.

Lol! Never met or seen him irl but always hear this kind of shit. I guess he has 1 nuthugger for every critic balances it out

• 2 weeks later...

these articles piss me off

DNP is a "toxic pesticide banned in the 1930s for making people blind" as if someone has gone and bought rat bait and mixed it with baking powder and sold it on, just bad luck that a girl died but imo its up to people to educate themselves on what they are putting into their body and the associated risks

bit different if its dishonestly labelled though

Edit: wtf the girl who died was attempting suicide and ate "about a dozen" dnp pills

lol a dozen of most/any pills will have some kind of adverse effect.

Drink too much water and it will kill you also...

Wow. You guys have got to read today's article. I don't know what to say here - I'm speechless! Seems like Moe has had a change of heart as well as a change of name! :P

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11399174

Lol ffs must have known it was a trap.

Noone talks down something they make money from selling, or they would just not have it in stock.

Blatant

Bet the herald are just shit at being undercover

Reminds me of a Simpsons Episode where Homer goes under cover into the kwik-e-mart wearing a Giant Hat Camera...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to thank narlabs and Mr Moses for not promoting these products. They kill children and lead people to a life of crime to fund their dependence! I applaud the guy for taking a hit in the pocket to do the right thing for society. I look forward to the crime rate dropping and the number of teenage deaths diminishing significantly :)

Is there anything the bros (n girls) use for evening training that wont have a lasting effect so you can still sleep at night?

I don't take anything and not looking to feel like i've had a tsp of Beta Alanine or anything just something to wake up a bit after a long days work.

Typically have a banana, water and maybe some lollies to get through a 1.5-2 hour session. Should I be having a shake or BCAA's before?

Interested in what you do for late sessions.

Is there anything the bros (n girls) use for evening training that wont have a lasting effect so you can still sleep at night?

I don't take anything and not looking to feel like i've had a tsp of Beta Alanine or anything just something to wake up a bit after a long days work.

Typically have a banana, water and maybe some lollies to get through a 1.5-2 hour session. Should I be having a shake or BCAA's before?

i have same prob when workout in evenings dont wanna have coffee (which is my usual pwo)

i reckon its worth having a snack/small meal like 2 hours pre workout, close enough for some energy and long enough to not come back up during workout (learnt the hard way on that)

because i noticed my flattest point in the day was in the afternoon because eat at 12-1 then by 5-6 feel like cbf doing anything.

snack or shake mid afternoon fixes this for me

Man I cant use any pre trainers. They kill my sleep even if taken in the morning. Brings my appetite to a halt and even kills sex drive. Reckon they are the worst thing for leaner guys trying to gain weight and seems like most the guys I know wont train if they dont have any. The only thing I use is good old fashioned heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally depends on the individual.  You can only experiment.

I could have a couple of caffeine pills with a double dose of anything in NZ and have little short term effect.

When I trained at home the best stack I discovered was listening to music very loudly while visualising the training session ahead.  Heart rate, blood pressure, pump, CNS.  It was all raging.