Trainlikeafreak 7.5-8.5 weeks out

Hey guys. A few pics of me as my show gets closer. Trunks pic is from Monday 87 weeks 5 days out and the underwear pics is after a workout 8.5 weeks out. Been dieting a while for this show, no sponsor, no coach, no nutritionist, no drugs, just me myself and I with a couple sounding boards (one of coarse Harry b). Feeling very good and on track to bring my best package yet at the nzifbb pro am. After that who knows, inba or a slightly larger goal for 1-2 years time :-)

post-6311-0-98769000-1422567541_thumb.jp

post-6311-0-75837300-1422567587_thumb.jp

post-6311-0-64070600-1422567642_thumb.jp

Looking wicked bro, and natty! Jesus 

Do you think previous use still contributes ? 

Of course in terms of the base someone has, unless they have had significant time off training and reverted to a less trained state. Even then there is some studies that show longer term benefits in terms of ability to grow (not sure of mechanism).

However the diet down while trying to hold mass is not comparable to being on AAS. And I would venture to suggest in this case his natty 2015 stage presence is going to be a hell of a lot better size wise & conditioning wise than his previous appearances. I'd put this down to consistent hard (but sensible) training and utilising the knowlege he has acquired in recent years rather than any lingering effects of cycles years ago!

Just my humble opinion tho.....take it as gospel LOL

IMO biggest improvement is the facials, chest gains close 2nd. Nice work br0. Should log a few trainings.. be interested to see what that's like in terms of structure and the weights youre using (guessing will be f*ck all but big volume?)

You must want photo of the month again lol

Yeah looking mean.

On other subject once you have used you (meaning anyone, not talking about OP here) cannot call yourself natural no one can. At what point of duration off do you become "natural" again? Some would say when u pass a drug test... I could do a cycle of test suspension and a week later pass a test and be natty, or I could do a cycle if deca and in 18 months of nothing not be natty cause I fail a doping test. What is natural anyway? I remember back in the day when people were using pro hormones and they were considered natural but someone who used sustanon 250 wasn't... I still can't understand that retarded idea 13 years later. Who knows who is on and who is not and who knows who uses this and who uses that. Bodybuilding isn't exactly full of honesty and integrity and who really cares, I would give no more respect or credit to a winner of a show if they were natural or juiced to the gills. They still won and that's all that matters. Gear or no gear nothing beats hard work and sticking to your fucking diet.

IMO biggest improvement is the facials, chest gains close 2nd. Nice work br0. Should log a few trainings.. be interested to see what that's like in terms of structure and the weights youre using (guessing will be f*ck all but big volume?)

You must want photo of the month again lol

Hey man yeah strength has def dropped off especially in my legs.. Tbh it never fully recovered since my pec tear and knee issue. Maintained pressing strength till about 3 weeks ago. Feeling pretty lethargic most days but oh well harden up. So with training yup upped volume and although weights have decreased a bit I've really tightened up my form on all exercises really squeezing everything and it seems to be doing the trick???

The key thing here isn't whether or not you're natural it's that you manage to apply sound knowledge to your prep and have gotten yourself in great condition and will be as hard as hell come show time. Very impressive imo.

Thank you bro, learnt from the best lol. And where would I be with no Harry b to nut out to when I'm stressing over nothing?? Haha NOWHERE

Forgot this one lol

Spiderman, you've got huge! :D

Looking good, bro. Not only are you putting on more size, your symmetry and proportions are massively improved now.

Thanks bro.. Yea that knee injury was a blessing in disguise I think. 8 months of just upper body really helped. Just hope my legs aren't lagging come show time

You count calories at all in refeed? Aurely at a point it becomes counter productive ? Mean anyway lol im all for every meal being a refeed

Haha nah man. I don't. I don't think its counter productive if your actually in shape and it's needed. I was very flat and 7 weeks to go. Have woken up full and vascular, stomach is watery but this is normal.. By we'd I'll be leaner, harder etc etc than I was before the meal. Well that's the usual pattern anyway lol.

Also, I imagine the body can only absorb so much, and at a certain point any extra just gets pushed out the other end.

Awesome separation in the arms, mate. BTW, have you tried turning your phone 90 degrees clockwise before taking a photo? That's what the pros do, I hear. ;-)