Getstrength knee sleeves

kingersman

Sbd are definitely the best only because they are bigger so cover more area of your leg. Iv just got myself a pair of slingshot sleeves (first pair sleeves iv owned) and they fucking awesome! Order a size down and they are like wearing a pair of soft tight knee wraps! They are giving me the same carry over as my soft getstrength knee wraps that I used to choke my legs with... ANYONE who try's to tell me sleeves don't give you squat poundage is full of shit or they wear couple sizes too big. The sling shot sleeves are same design as the rehband sleeves but are like half the price. My size is L and they go on pretty easily. A tight sbd pair and by tight I mean I seen guys having trouble getting them on would give you awesome carry over I would imagine. I'll prob get some sbd sleeves once I start to wear these ones out to try them. Can't comment on get strength sleeves but they make top quality stuff so I would assume they good.

Sbd are definitely the best only because they are bigger so cover more area of your leg. Iv just got myself a pair of slingshot sleeves (first pair sleeves iv owned) and they fucking awesome! Order a size down and they are like wearing a pair of soft tight knee wraps! They are giving me the same carry over as my soft getstrength knee wraps that I used to choke my legs with... ANYONE who try's to tell me sleeves don't give you squat poundage is full of shit or they wear couple sizes too big. The sling shot sleeves are same design as the rehband sleeves but are like half the price. My size is L and they go on pretty easily. A tight sbd pair and by tight I mean I seen guys having trouble getting them on would give you awesome carry over I would imagine. I'll prob get some sbd sleeves once I start to wear these ones out to try them. Can't comment on get strength sleeves but they make top quality stuff so I would assume they good.

I honestly don't think I get any carry over maybe 5-10 kgs at tops. I have tested max with and without and got the same poundages. I did notice that I do get more reps out of the knee sleeves though and form is better. Not sure way, also knees feel so good with them on!  

• 4 months later...

Slingshot as in mark bells company? How'd it end up costing less than in nz? When I order from overseas the shipping is insane, but I would love to try the slingshot itself.

$20 for Westside barbell shirt

$50 for shipping...

Slingshot as in mark bells company? How'd it end up costing less than in nz? When I order from overseas the shipping is insane, but I would love to try the slingshot itself.

$20 for Westside barbell shirt

$50 for shipping...

Well rehband sleeves are $70 for one sleeve a pair is $140, but you get what you pay for.

You need to set up a 'youpost' account which is free to do. It's through Nzpost.co.nz. It's much cheaper and it's easier. Just takes a little longer.

The sleeves are shit though my purple ones the stitching come apart at the back I emailed them and they sent me free pair of red ones and they are almost falling apart now too. I'll just be getting a looser pair of sbd next

• 3 months later...

got a pair of the sbds and can highly rate them. bought them in like 2 sizes too small, it was initially a pain in the ass to put on until i found the technique off youtube/from forum members here. have to have long as socks that come up to my knees, fold em half way and squeeze up to knee hinge then unfold up there, takes not too long once you know how to do it (and can be 5 mins if you dont), takes away a lot of random pains, keeps the knees well warm and gives definite gains in my experience

There simply is nothing better than SBDs on the market at this stage. I first started with a large pair which I thought were tight. Then I went to medium when my dog chewed up the larges and they are the best to train in. Have to fold them over to pull them over knee but are awesome. Ive also bought a pair of Small which are extremely hard to pull on but I can do it. I have tiny calfs and ankles and the small fit nice over here for deads. Its like doing a heavy deadlift pulling them over knee though but would be mint in a comp.

There simply is nothing better than SBDs on the market at this stage. I first started with a large pair which I thought were tight. Then I went to medium when my dog chewed up the larges and they are the best to train in. Have to fold them over to pull them over knee but are awesome. Ive also bought a pair of Small which are extremely hard to pull on but I can do it. I have tiny calfs and ankles and the small fit nice over here for deads. Its like doing a heavy deadlift pulling them over knee though but would be mint in a comp.

damn you're not the first i've read about going all the way down to size small lol. i'm actually borderline small-med ont he chart and went XS, tight as hell, must be somethin else to be a size XL and dropping all the way down from XL to S though! had not thought of using them in deads, might give it a shot next time see what phase it really helps me in

damn you're not the first i've read about going all the way down to size small lol. i'm actually borderline small-med ont he chart and went XS, tight as hell, must be somethin else to be a size XL and dropping all the way down from XL to S though! had not thought of using them in deads, might give it a shot next time see what phase it really helps me in

i think he means its like a deadlift trying to pull the sleeves on 

lol monarchking (used to post on here) attempted a 1rm deadlift a few weeks back with knee sleeves on, def hit a sticking point when the bar got caught on knee sleeves lol i wouldnt reccomend it

I kind of ment both. You can out them over your shins to prevent the bar cutting you on the way up. My Mediums are to loose on my calf shin to do this though but the Smalls are tight around them. And yeah its so hard to get the smalls over knee that it is like doing a heavy dead to get them on.I do wear my mediums over knees sometimes on deads just to keep knees warm but yeah you wouldn't wanna try a 1 rep max in them .