What's your favourite inspiration feed?

Cameron_R

LOL you guys are just too cool for school

And I call BS on you anyway. I bet all of you follow at least a couple people like Arnie, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, and Kali Muscle.

I'm not saying what type of inspiration, I just want to know what it is that you follow

I follow Icandymanagement, she squats bro and big booties all kinds of motivation 

I started off Following Ronnie Coleman but these days all I need is a bit of Gymrat.

Seriously, haven't been watching the youtube vids in a while ay it's wierd the motivation is all self derived i go because I love it and there isn't any particular physique I look forward to anymore just be the best that I can be (ok bit of Elliot Hulse inspiration)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In this order

Josef rakich

Freezma

Kali muscle

Chestbrah

Ronnie Coleman aka the natty king

And Phaggot brah

I only follow natty guys as you can see. They really inspire me to be an ifbb pro oneday

LMFAO, you crack me up, hahaha. You remind me of Spongebob and I don't even know you, hahahaha!

My fav #fitspo feed would have to be freezma and swift pages latley... Both firing shots off at each other, even their sloot gfs getting in on action sticking for their men (took me a while to figure out who was the bf and who was the gf in the relationships). 2 guys who 90% post selfies are talking about being humble. Freezma even put on a free training seminar which is still an expensive way to learn nothing, and swift is now a online strength guru. Both these guys will tell you their life story 3 times per month and it's just really motivating hearing about people's sick mums and how they don't want to own flash cars or materialistic things, doesn't get much more inspiring and convincing than that. I'm in the same dilemma choosing between these 2 as I was in twilight deciding if I was team Edward or team Jacob.

Notsrs.

My fav #fitspo feed would have to be freezma and swift pages latley... Both firing shots off at each other, even their sloot gfs getting in on action sticking for their men (took me a while to figure out who was the bf and who was the gf in the relationships). 2 guys who 90% post selfies are talking about being humble. Freezma even put on a free training seminar which is still an expensive way to learn nothing, and swift is now a online strength guru. Both these guys will tell you their life story 3 times per month and it's just really motivating hearing about people's sick mums and how they don't want to own flash cars or materialistic things, doesn't get much more inspiring and convincing than that. I'm in the same dilemma choosing between these 2 as I was in twilight deciding if I was team Edward or team Jacob.

Notsrs.

these fgts are troubled as cunts

1. They repost the same photos where they look exactly the same every few days so they get heaps of compliments makes them feel better about themselves, then as a cover they say they want to "inspire" people etc

2. swift or whatever the f*ck his name is donates to charity then make sure everyone is aware he donated to charity 

3. like realtalk said, life story every few days in case anyones forgotten

4. prob wish they had a more troubled background to make their success story that much more amazing

5. stupid bullshit argument over semantics eg what does humble mean lol gtfo you are "athletes" not scholars keep to what u know (not srs really but these fgts are competing on instagram to who does the most well written replies, whether or not they make sense)

6. happy to lap up the compliments but delete any critical posts

so far up their own asses, not even humans any more lol

credit where its due, these kind of people are good at imitating JR (also a dickhead) and being about 20% as successful. what a claim to fame

Notsrs.

Lols for days .   Saw a ripper of a bitch fight between some powerlifters in Aus the other day. Chicks got involved. A couple of bigger names got involved.  Allegations were made.  I just sat there lolling at the drama.  

Notsrs.

Lols for days .   Saw a ripper of a bitch fight between some powerlifters in Aus the other day. Chicks got involved. A couple of bigger names got involved.  Allegations were made.  I just sat there lolling at the drama.

Lol love that sorta shit... Great banter!

Notsrs.

1. They repost the same photos where they look exactly the same every few days so they get heaps of compliments makes them feel better about themselves, then as a cover they say they want to "inspire" people etc

2. swift or whatever the f*ck his name is donates to charity then make sure everyone is aware he donated to charity 

4. prob wish they had a more troubled background to make their success story that much more amazing

5. stupid bullshit argument over semantics eg what does humble mean lol gtfo you are "athletes" not scholars keep to what u know (not srs really but these fgts are competing on instagram to who does the most well written replies, whether or not they make sense)

credit where its due, these kind of people are good at imitating JR (also a dickhead) and being about 20% as successful. what a claim to fame

Hey Maccaz,

I see you trolling hard az usual, LOL.

Cmon man, they are just trying to make a living and an identity for themselves. It clearly works in their favor. They both have high fan bases on facebook, which has enabled them to make successful money making schemes.

So, If that means telling their bullshit life stories, posting their selfies, and all that shit, then they know that's what they gotta do to get their fan base and identity climbing. It wouldn't have worked out for them otherwise and they most likely would of had to find a different profession. Very few people can make a name for themselves in the fitness industry of aesthetics, because it usually involves having to look aesthetically pleasing from top to bottom .

We should be proud that JR, Freezma, and Swift are making an identity for New Zealand on the aesthetics stage. I applaud them, especially JR. He's made a worldwide identity for himself and NZ.

team Edward or team Jacob.

you left out key part of story which one did you choose?

Neither brO both fgts just like these two. Chose redtube, went home and fapped.

FUBU approved

Oi, Spongebob... I Approved what?

Notsrs.

Hey Maccaz,

Cmon man, they are just trying to make a living and an identity for themselves. It clearly works in their favor. They both have high fan bases on facebook, which has enabled them to make successful money making schemes.

So, If that means telling their bullshit life stories, posting their selfies, and all that shit, then they know that's what they gotta do to get their fan base and identity climbing. It wouldn't have worked out for them otherwise and they most likely would of had to find a different profession. Very few people can make a name for themselves in the fitness industry of aesthetics, because it usually involves having to look aesthetically pleasing from top to bottom .

We should be proud that JR, Freezma, and Swift are making an identity for New Zealand on the aesthetics stage. I applaud them, especially JR. He's made a worldwide identity for himself and NZ.

negged

edit: we need a neg function

Notsrs.

Hey Maccaz,

"They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch." Matthew 15:14

Bottom feeders who piggyback the fitness industry pushing mediocrity up and pulling greatness down. It's a dissapontment when a dweeb with abs has more followers than a world class athlete. People need to be inspired by what others do, not what they say. I can get in front of a camera for 5 minutes and say "f*ck" and "be real" 7 times and really show my intellect off... Pretty easy lol.

It's a dissapontment when a dweeb with abs has more followers than a world class athlete. People need to be inspired by what others do, not what they say.

Completely agree, but isn't that (sadly) just a reflection of society? You can't blame the dweeb for being popular - the problem is with the followers.