Why Josef Rakich is full of Sh*t

GetFitNoBS

In a massive nukeclear bomb explosion Josef Rakich hit Facebook, Youtube and Instagram with over a million likes, followers and subscribers. 

Out of the blue he appeared and was all over Facebook and Youtube especially in Advertisements. Now he was just this random bloke that popped up out of no where and to most people was a random dude who was huge and had a pretty good physique. Conveniently he lives in New Zealand, Auckland to be specific. 

Has his own Website with a large collection of information etc etc with a homosexual yellow

Now the reasons why he is full of sh*t and is ripping people off!

1) Josef Rakich and serious roid use - This guy is juiced up to the max and advertises a clean natural physique but recently when emailing his support team to find out if he is juicing, you get no reply at all. Surprise surprise when asking on his comment photos that he frequently replies to, I asked if he was natural or juicing (followed by 18 Likes by other people) because everyone wants to know and all of a sudden the comment was removed....after then asking the same question on other posts, also removed. This guy has no balls! Can't own it or even talk about it.

In such a random case he has been charged with selling Class C drugs and has escaped conviction pending a $30,000 donation to a charity - http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11372755

What does that say about your so called Best Fitness Trainer in the world? Promotes the use of drugs! You go mate! Killing it! 

2) Transformations - ridiculous amounts of transformations but if you go through some of them the transformation starts with a over weight fat guy in the before photo and in the after this shredded as f*ck fullah in 12 weeks with no face appearing in the photo at all....chuuuur this guys legit mate! Even using the same dude for different transformations but has two different names! Mate this guys good! whats even better is that I can go through the transformations, right click and search through google and find them posted by someone different who did it all on there own! Clearly, someones a photoshop/cut and paste pro and get two different pictures off google and put them together! Fan-f*cking-tastic! Take all my money!

3) Value for Money - Feed me McDonalds please! - If you have been on Bodybuilding.com someone tried his $97 value pack and received it! Sh*t I could of put together what he did in 5 minutes too! it would of cost me about 5 minutes of time instead of about 8 hours of labor to make that $$$ - Apparently alone the Meal Plan in the pictures section is $50 - at a value like that, for something so poor and that's all I got id rather kick myself in the balls or grow a vag or two. 

Don't forget to read the fine print " Josef is not a medical doctor or nutritionist

Medical Doctor! thank the lord jesus christ, I don't want a juiced up drop out telling me I have cancer when I really just have the flu, and it makes me feel so much better that I am giving my money to someone that doesn't even have a clue about accurate and proper nutrition because remember everyone! "Josef is not a nutritionist" 

Value for money, I think not. Value for a workout program? High Reps, High Sets, 5 Exercises and a Copy and Paste keyboard warrior! He says that the program is specific to everyone, not specific enough. Of the people I've talked to about 20 or so - 15 of them received the same workout program to do! The specificity is just too strong! 

Now its $97 for his amazing deal every 12 Weeks! No hidden costs etc but say it didn't work and for some people it won't work because it just isn't them but if you want to re-do it you can't. Can't subscribe again! Subscribe again and pay $500 for the same thing! Marketing Genius! If anyone is that stupid to try this when you can go to Bodybuilding.com and get it all for Free and use Free Apps like My Fitness Pal where its all done for you? Then hey! chuck some money this way!

4) Business - I hope you know that this guy is a business not just for him but many people, from the latest audit of the business it raked in over $800,000 and Josef Rakich walked away with just over Half of it, so when you see him driving his orange lambo around - anyone thats tried his stuff! you just gave him that car. Some people won't even know they are still paying him because if you set it up and forget you can actually pay him $97 + (depending on currency) every 12 Weeks! So don't forget or otherwise when you miss a payment you will be penalized more money, and more after that! So in theory he actually does none of the work at all, just stands there pumping iron and looking pretty for the camera with his small penis! #OhBaby #JamieFitness = this is true junkie love

So if you want a guy that doesn't make his own stuff, charges ridiculous money, isn't a nutritionist and sells Class C drugs to your local kids down at the primary school! Go with this guy, because everyone wants a Roid rager telling us what to do!

post-11258-0-09591600-1418514545_thumb.j

post-11258-0-12799700-1418514584_thumb.p

post-11258-0-40083700-1418514591_thumb.j

post-11258-0-69150500-1418514602_thumb.j

post-11258-0-86648000-1418514612_thumb.j

post-11258-0-70273400-1418515272_thumb.j

I think anyone whos been around the fitness industry knows he's full of shit but 90% of the fitness industry is full of shit and people go for it because they want to look a certain way and heck if they think they can do it in 12 weeks then great they'll go for it hook , line and sinker. These guys see that and know its easy money. There's a ton of these guys on Facebook now.

1. Why the f*ck should he admit his gear use to some random person who asks him via email.  Its his choice, and there are plenty of reasons why he would not admit it, least of all because he has nothing to gain by answering you.

2. 12 week Transformations can be amazing.  I have personally transformed my own physique massively and more impressively than the majority of the pictures on his site so its not hard to believe out of the hundreds of people he has worked with he has had some amazing results.  

3.  Value for money, go work with any other nutritionist and it will cost you more or roughly the same as what Josef charges.  It is obviously priced well as he grossed 800k last year.  Most diet plans you get from nutritionists you could probably piece together online but what you don't get is access to a nutro to bounce ideas off and help motivate you and keep you in check when required

4.  Business.  Josef is obviously very good in business.  Why would you hate on him for being so successful.  He is killing it.  Good on him.  Classic tall poppy.  You miss a payment and get penalties?  Wow thats pretty much across all business over the world.  

As far as he drug conviction (or lack of) is concerned you have to look at whether you view the prison system as a punishment or rehabilitation facility.  Josef had left the scene on his own accord, so was already rehabbed.  The police actually had little evidence to his dealings, 200 pills is not very big in the scheme of things.  Im glad the judge used a bit of his discretion and took the donation instead of clogging up the already overcrowded prison system.  

1. Why the f*ck should he admit his gear use to some random person who asks him via email.  Its his choice, and there are plenty of reasons why he would not admit it, least of all because he has nothing to gain by answering you.

2. 12 week Transformations can be amazing.  I have personally transformed my own physique massively and more impressively than the majority of the pictures on his site so its not hard to believe out of the hundreds of people he has worked with he has had some amazing results.  

3.  Value for money, go work with any other nutritionist and it will cost you more or roughly the same as what Josef charges.  It is obviously priced well as he grossed 800k last year.  Most diet plans you get from nutritionists you could probably piece together online but what you don't get is access to a nutro to bounce ideas off and help motivate you and keep you in check when required

4.  Business.  Josef is obviously very good in business.  Why would you hate on him for being so successful.  He is killing it.  Good on him.  Classic tall poppy.  You miss a payment and get penalties?  Wow thats pretty much across all business over the world.  

As far as he drug conviction (or lack of) is concerned you have to look at whether you view the prison system as a punishment or rehabilitation facility.  Josef had left the scene on his own accord, so was already rehabbed.  The police actually had little evidence to his dealings, 200 pills is not very big in the scheme of things.  Im glad the judge used a bit of his discretion and took the donation instead of clogging up the already overcrowded prison system.  

lol the roid rage is strong in this one

Of course he is selling something that doesn't take that much time/effort. If he grossed 800,000$ in a year that means he's averaging 4 or more $100 programs an hour. A lot of people *COULD* do what he's doing. But they don't have the entrepreneurial skills, insight or balls to do it. It doesn't take 5 minutes to figure out that the fitness industry is full of BS quick fixes and marketing which I think is shit but it is the way it is. This kind of program I think has more moral standing than selling juice cleanses, HCG diet or skinny tea.

I agree with SG, his 12 week diet plan is actually pretty good. Whole foods, super clean, good protein, low fat etc. Obviously something we could put together in ourselves but if you need a pt in the first place it's probably worth the money and would be a good place to start for somebody getting in shape etc. I doubt he makes 800k just from diet plans alone lol. Probably sells gear, G4P, drugs etc on the side.

Hes a little frauding faggot. He has done very well for himself though and its in his interest to claim natty or avoid the truth. Must have been able to afford a good lawyer and been lucky the police had so little evidence. If the court knew truth he'd be in prison.

I find it hard to hate on someone who has built a brand/business for themselves and have done well from it. If people want to be told how to eat good and it works do we really care of his natty/unatty status and what his qualifications are?

Selling a few pills on the side is probably the only part I don't agree with.

Mirin dat income.

nothing personal against him really, went to high school with him and jamie they weren't really dick heads IRL they just riding that fitness industry same way most people do, they \went a lot further in their lives with some level of entrepreneurial skills and tricking a lot of sukkas but if they didn't do it, somebody else would just take their place the industry is screwed and if you got sucked in to it, take a step back and learn the lesson now.

i don't respect them moral grounds nor do i see prison system same way the judge did but can't argue with the logic placed by soundsgood in that respect either.

#rakich fitness, NZS own Mike Chang

A dude I know paid for the diet.  Had a quick look and was bog standard US bodybuilder diet.  Nothing IIFYM about it.  Is he still pushing that?  Whatevs.  Protip: take out the meats that aren't even available in NZ when dealing with NZ clients.

But really, who gives a f*ck.  99% of people who pay for a diet plan are never going anywhere.  Doesn't matter which plan they pay for.

People will always be jealous of people who succeed beyond them, who gives a rats festering asshole about this c*nt, if he can sell ice to the eskimos and make a profit good on him! 

His choice if he don't want to say he's on AAS or not and really who gives a flying shit? He's a young boy and he drives a Lambo thats fucken mean in my books good on the weird looking steroids up to his eyeball c*nt.