natural aesthetics quest

Hu Gh

Trained legs yesterday. Light weights.

hack squat x 5 sets

leg curls x5 sets

leg extension x5 sets

squats 100kgx6

Wont be doing squats again as its a stupid exercise and is bad for knees and back. Mostly just an ego lift for people with shit upper body strength. I'm sure i can get bigger legs without squatting

Trained legs yesterday. Light weights.

hack squat x 5 sets

leg curls x5 sets

leg extension x5 sets

squats 100kgx6

Wont be doing squats again as its a stupid exercise and is bad for knees and back. Mostly just an ego lift for people with shit upper body strength. I'm sure i can get bigger legs without squatting

Real? far out ive gained quite a bit of strength and size in my quads and hammies, even my mid section tightened up too and I hardly do abs...Only way you can get bigger overall legs without squatting is if your name is Azide..peace

In on last page.

Not srs

All I do for legs is squats, umad?

How was band camp?

Was good bro. Lost 10.5kg in 2-3 weeks because I stopped eating and subsequently got sick and wasnt going gym. Lost a lot of strength.

I used to do pretty much just squats for legs but cbf anymore theyre hard on my body and idc how strong my squat is and no one else does either. I will get ok legs without them anyway. Better than not training them at all ive decided.

Yesterday

Bench

100x7

140x8

150x5

160x4

140x5

140x4

Db bench

60x8

60x?

60x?

60x?

Cant remember reps think last set was only 4 or 5 though. Fucking weak as a month ago could get 8 reps with 70kg dbs after heavier bb benching.

Just trying to smash heaps of food as bodyweight dropped from 108kg to 97.5kg

phuckn hell you dropped weight fast. Should put it back on fairly fast too.

what program you running :dancing:

Top secret bro. Not gonna write shit like that about training/diet/supps on here when indians from this forum paying good money for training programs to acheive weaker lifts than my first time attempting them with zero training. Im back up 5kg to 102.5 so far. Still weak though.

Arms yesterday.

fml...

You planning on getting your bench up some more, do a push comp etc?

Nah br0 im planning on getting weaker and making an athlete fb page..course I wana get bench up faggot. Lost a lot of strength from it. Actually hurt my shoulder but its adaquate now. Cbf doing proper comps..waste of time and money. Might troll some local novice comps though

Trained back and bis yesterday. Shoulders day before. Cbf elaborating. Diet ok..probably RPE 7

Good to see you logging rpe's. It really gives a clearer idea of your training those days
Last night had couple jugs cider and 1.5 meals (RPE 4). Had conversation with ex gf while she driving on way home (RPE 10). Told her pull over and I walk the 30km home. She didnt so rip on handbrake at 100kmh and grab steering wheel (im in control of vehicle now bitch) turn hard left and open door coz cbf her shit

Trained back and bis yesterday. Shoulders day before. Cbf elaborating. Diet ok..probably RPE 7

Good to see you logging rpe's. It really gives a clearer idea of your training those days
Last night had couple jugs cider and 1.5 meals (RPE 4). Had conversation with ex gf while she driving on way home (RPE 10). Told her pull over and I walk the 30km home. She didnt so rip on handbrake at 100kmh and grab steering wheel (im in control of vehicle now bitch) turn hard left and open door coz cbf her shit

fucks given RPE10

Yeah anyway faggots went gym tonight. Had good fap in toilets over some girl there then just did some random sht like bench and singles of deadlifts curls etc. Well random shit to you betas but I got top secret program I following. Will post results in couple months. Im meantime you can all get fucked unless you wana pay for the program but not selling it to shit cunts that just gonna cause me embarrassment by being small and weak and indian still at end of it coz didnt follow it. You guys more suited to wookies lazy ass program. My program more about gaining size smashing box, shooting up rec drugs and benching.

Got angry at gym coz faggots standing in front of dbs by mirror so I cant use 65kg dbs for db bench so throw it over all their weights and shit almost lands on an iphone then they move their shit before I get other one

• 2 weeks later...

Progress pic. Yeah im out on the jungle, so what? While you betas drinking with your skinnyfat friends who dont lift and what-not im making bank, getting ass, driving round railing lines, hitting bodybuilding poses and shooting firearms out window of my hilux and all the while im getting bigger faster and stronger. Happy new years br0s. And by br0s I mean never my br0s. Fucking faggots.

post-11231-0-17747800-1420018010_thumb.j