Fake Jintropins verified by IGF-1 bloods

f*ck that fat head c*nt seriously!

daily posts of fake ass quotes while ripping off fellow lifters.

hypocrisy at it finest.

i also know the phaggot has been recently caught selling fakes/knock offs as actual supplements, in this case thermogenics.  Low life prick.

payless supplements can eat a dick.

/rant

Just ring medsafe.

If someone is operating a supplement store and doing that kind of thing also they will take a much bigger stand and action will be taken as opposed to a guy in the gym. Someone operating a supplement store is coming into contact with the public and has influence over them in regards to sports supplements and controlled medicines.

medsafe raided the xtreme stores simultaneously a number of years ago because this kind thing was suspected of happening.

That sucks for you Tommy, waste of time and money that's for sure. I'd be down that fuckin supp shop and getting my money back bro.. Or burn the place down. 

Along the lines of what Realtalk was saying, he has more to loose that the regular gym level dealer... f*ck him over son! 

Comes up with the old "GH takes months to work" response. Doesn't look like I'll get my money back.

Oh well, I've done my part. As long as one less person gets scammed as a result of my stupidity then I'm ok with not getting my money back.

Just in case anyone ever gets this bullshit spun back to them about GH taking weeks or months to work. If you're using supraphysiological doses (more than what your body normally produces) you're going to feel something within the first 21 days. I was using 30iu a week which is more than double the high range of natural production and going by my bloods, I'd say that I'm on the lower range of GH production naturally. After 22 days on the stuff, I had experienced zero effects, neither positive nor negative. No sleepiness after injection, no carpal tunnel syndrome, no water retention, no joint pain, no noticeable improvement in skin condition etc. And even if you don't feel anything, GH serum levels get spiked immediately following injection and dissipate 5 to 6 hours after injection.

The GH spike stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1 which maintains more stable levels in the bloodstream and doesn't fluctuate during the day in the same manner as GH or testosterone. It only takes a matter of hours for the liver to produce this IGF-1 and show elevated levels in blood tests. Maximum concentrations do take 4 to 6 days to reach though. In terms of blood tests, if you do a GH serum test you can tell within 3 hours of injecting whether your GH is real or not. Usual protocol for this is to inject 6 to 10iu (which is a lot, healthy young males produce 2iu/day) then draw blood 3 to 4 hours after. Same protocol can be used for IGF-1 although it's best to wait for a couple days at least to make sure the liver has had enough time.

There are plenty of clinical studies out there that measure IGF-1 levels while administering GH. All of these show that IGF-1 levels elevate within the first 24 hours, rising steadily until day 3 or 4 then maintain this level for the remainder of the treatment.

Interesting to note that when treating severe burn patients they mega dose patients for only 10 days or so, extremely short term compared to bodybuilders, instead of following a low dose long term treatment protocol. I understand burn treatment and muscle building are different but obviously doctors and medical professionals don't seem to have much regard for the theory that GH is of no use unless used for more than 3 months. Protein synthesis and nitrogen retention are all improved almost instantaneously upon commencement of treatment.

Riccardo and Daz, can you please GTFIH and tell me whether I'm right or wrong?

Just ring medsafe.

If someone is operating a supplement store and doing that kind of thing also they will take a much bigger stand and action will be taken as opposed to a guy in the gym. Someone operating a supplement store is coming into contact with the public and has influence over them in regards to sports supplements and controlled medicines.

medsafe raided the xtreme stores simultaneously a number of years ago because this kind thing was suspected of happening.

^ This.

Damn, Leeroid, that sucks. I guess the scariest part is: if it wasn't GH, then what was it?

:(

Comes up with the old "GH takes months to work" response. Doesn't look like I'll get my money back.

Oh well, I've done my part. As long as one less person gets scammed as a result of my stupidity then I'm ok with not getting my money back.

I'm sorry to hear that Tom.. From the packaging it didn't look right, compared to what I had previously used....

Its a shame considering the amount of effort you've put into your training, your videos are always worth a look, and progress has been exceptional...

At least you've proved you don't need hGH....

Please PM me who is responsible, I'd like to be aware...

Yeah well , dont mean to drag anyone else through the shit, but if that cxnt is happy putting people at risk of health issues then anything he represents i have zero respect for.

I know numerous people that have been ripped by this scum bag, his name needs to be known so others arnt dooped.  Idgaf if he is a kind/good or whatever, fact is he sells cooking oil and sugar water.

phaggot level 99999999999999+

It truely sickens me to read this. Throwing out $750 for nothing, or even possibly throwing out $750 to damage your body/health. The walls will fall in for [MOD EDIT: name removed] and it will happen soon. with a nogging as big as his im sure he can figure out his game wasn't going to last. It well known under his ogre smile is a selfcentered ego driven criminal. He is known to sabotage his competition

Leeroid, I have a lot of respect for you for giving this a go and doing it properly. You have no doubtly educated us on the risks of the blackmarket at your own cost/risk. I'll rep your post brah. hope you atleast get a tub of protien out of all this.

Not gonna do anything further. I'm not keen on dobbing anyone in. He'll get his comeuppance, I don't need to get involoved. I was going to post results whether good or bad so if he had been an honest person, this could have been a good confirmation that his products (or at least some of them) are legit. It's just a pity that I had to post a negative review.

Cheers for the kind words though

Not gonna do anything further. I'm not keen on dobbing anyone in.

Why would you have any ethical problems dobbing in a scammer? He didn't seem to have any concerns for you.

As long as one less person gets scammed as a result of my stupidity then I'm ok with not getting my money back.

That's a nice sentiment, but if you report him to MedSafe, you could ensure that no-one else gets scammed - not just one less person!

You're very naive if you think I'm not reporting him due to ethical reasons.

Im guessing the reason is if the police get involved, this could go shitfaced and turn into a full investigation (raids on supp shops etc.) , and they will probably investigate the person who dobbed him in, and If you use gear you probably do not want to have anything to do with the police. Could be wrong though.

That being said, how do we not know these forums are not being monitored by cops? Especially concidering some of the content here. Just curious, thats all.

You're very naive if you think I'm not reporting him due to ethical reasons.

Im guessing the reason is if the police get involved, this could go shitfaced and turn into a full investigation (raids on supp shops etc.) , and they will probably investigate the person who dobbed him in, and If you use gear you probably do not want to have anything to do with the police. Could be wrong though.

That being said, how do we not know these forums are not being monitored by cops? Especially concidering some of the content here. Just curious, thats all.

they have been and probably still are checked ocasionally. gyzzbrah im surprised that a guy like you that makes and sells gear and other recreational drugs incuding meth and other class A drugs would be so naive. btw bro i dont wana buy any stuff off you i decided because id rather be a natural not a drug cheat. and stop including me in your group txts asking if im looking to score a point every weekend. ffs bro.