frustrated !!!

chook73

Hi All, new to the forum but have lurked for a while.

Late last year I was feeling crap, no energy, no sex drive, lost interest in things i really enjoy (gym, hunting, fishing) and was generally depressed. After talking to my wife/son and searching the web we came to the conclusion that I was showing classic low test signs. So I see my GP, explain the situation and request blood tests - result shows Testosterone is 8.4 and I think bingo but to my surprise he says that's fine and starts setting up marriage councilling WTF! After disagreeing with him I walk out.

Roll on to April this year and I feel things havn't improved so talk it over with the wife and we see her GP. More bloods, same result but again not interested in the low test level*dash1* instead requests every blood test known to man which are all fine! This week we see him again and request to be referred to an endocronologist but you guessed it, we need to do a blood test to check my test levels before that can happen*dash1* F#&K ME!!!

3 months of bloody tests and I feel we are just going in circles*wacko*

Guys that have successfully managed to get on HRT through their GP's - is this the norm??? What am I doing wrong???

Sorry for the rant but to me it seems so simple.

chook :(

Cheers guys but I'm not interested in using full on gear.

What's frustrating is with all these blood tests is that the only 1 that's out of whack is the 1 they're not interested in - how hard would it be to say let's try you on HRT for a month, see if you pick up and take it from there???

@ nate - will look into the men's clinic, cheers

Cheers guys but I'm not interested in using full on gear.

What's frustrating is with all these blood tests is that the only 1 that's out of whack is the 1 they're not interested in - how hard would it be to say let's try you on HRT for a month, see if you pick up and take it from there???

@ nate - will look into the men's clinic, cheers

Mate there is no such thing as full on gear. HRT is synthetic testosterone it's the same stuff bodybuilders use only better because you know exactly what you're getting. The only difference between a bodybuilders testosterone injections and an HRT patients is the dosage difference.

Lol f*ck your GP. I actually know and feel exactly what your going through chook.

I recently got bloods done and my test came back as 6.5, at the age of fucking 16!!! Cant eat, sleep, talk to anybody. Been skipping school because of anxiety and haven't trained in nearly two weeks now. Gonna go see an endo (carl eaglton or something) this wednesday.

That being said, would sure piss me off if he said 'just gonna give you some nolva / test cream' or 'you'll be fine mate' or 'could do with a little more zinc in your diet' etc. Hope he straight up gives me a vial of sust, if not I'll go to a mens clinic.

Carl Eagleton will offer you nothing, he will tell you to go home or go on Reandron which will make your situation worse in the long run.

I agree with some of the others in that the men's clinic is probably the best place to go legally. You need some proper pct pregnyl/clomid/tamoxifen.

Don't ever start a cycle until you have your pct in place because you will need it, no one gets away with it.

al-ex wrote:

Carl Eagleton will offer you nothing, he will tell you to go home or go on Reandron which will make your situation worse in the long run.

I agree with some of the others in that the men's clinic is probably the best place to go legally. You need some proper pct pregnyl/clomid/tamoxifen.

Don't ever start a cycle until you have your pct in place because you will need it, no one gets away with it.

al-ex wrote:

al-ex wrote:

Confirmed.

Went to him today, all he really did was have a feel around fondling with my testicles and asked me to describe how I was feeling (refer to journal). He then tried his best to NEVER even bring up the issue of trt, and only talked about it when I mentioned it. He also insisted that my situation had nothing to do with my test levels at all, despite me and my gp figuring I had test below normal and I was feeling all the symptoms of no test. What a dipshit. Even asked me right at the start if I

"had heard of anybody in the gym taking any ''supplements'' that didn't feel right." I said what u mean he said "like steroids".

Aren't you like 12? You've only just got testicles, Jesus Christ man...the f*ck is going on with kids these days