Cycle cost

First of all hello to all of you this is my first post. These forums are very helpful and informative. What I want to know is am I paying to much for what I am purchasing 30 x 100mg 2ml amps testolic and 30 shots of 100mg of decca also HCGs for the end of the cycle for around $700. Any help would be appreciated. By the way this is not a local purchase. 

One other question I know where to get the needles but not 100% what's best I have been told 1 and half inch to get it out of the vile and an inch and a quarter to inject please put me right if I am wrong. 

18g or 20g 1.5" to draw

23g, 25g 1" to pin - 1 inch will suffice with most injection sites unless u have a fat arse the 1.5" lol

take it this way - you could be charge a shit ton more for the same amount, trying to source here isnt smart.

Trying to source here I guessed would be expensive but buying else where you have to get it past fagsafe and customs I am not to sure how that will go I will see. I am hoping it goes without a hitch I mean I wonder what percentage they actually seize as I would hate to blow that money up the wall. 

take it this way - you could be charge a shit ton more for the same amount, trying to source here isnt smart.

Trying to source here I guessed would be expensive but buying else where you have to get it past fagsafe and customs I am not to sure how that will go I will see. I am hoping it goes without a hitch I mean I wonder what percentage they actually seize as I would hate to blow that money up the wall. 

Guess you'll find out won't you.

First of all hello to all of you this is my first post. These forums are very helpful and informative. What I want to know is am I paying to much for what I am purchasing 30 x 100mg 2ml amps testolic and 30 shots of 100mg of decca also HCGs for the end of the cycle for around $700. Any help would be appreciated. By the way this is not a local purchase. 

30 X 2.50 GB pounds 30 X 4.00 GB pounds...... 195 GB pounds or $400 NZ dollars

Test-E 250mg/ml  or Deca 250mg/ml... 20 = $60 each ...... 1 = $150 each NZ UGLabs...

hCG.. waste of money....

Been wondering about hCG myself.Is it a waste of money or not.                                                        

Some swear by it and some don't.Never tried it myself on account of availability.Sometimes wonder if nolva and GHRP6 would be enough for PCT.

Test-E 250mg/ml  or Deca 250mg/ml... 20 = $60 each ...... 1 = $150 each NZ UGLabs...

hCG.. waste of money....

Hcg was recommended to me so I will give it a go. 

You have confused me some what with the information you have posted could you please elaborate on what you have said. 

hCG.. waste of money....

You have confused me some what with the information you have posted could you please elaborate on what you have said. 

No one is elaborating to you.

you have no reputation on here and you sound like an idiot.

the end.

hCG.. waste of money....

the end.

Because someone is new to this whole thing they are an idiot, this is a forum for advice on the whole thing isn't it? Of course I have no rep here I am new to the forums. You have only been a member since September last year mate and you pop on to someone's first post and abuse them.

Thanks so much for your valued imput legend mate you are a true source of good helpful information will just PM you if I need advice in future. 

You don't know me as I don't you if you have nothing constructive to say on a post why would you bother posting anything at all remember you would have also started from the beginning as does everyone else. Your post wasted 5 seconds of my life that I will never get back please PM me in future to add to any post I make that way I can delete it without reading it much quicker for me thanks. 

Been wondering about hCG myself.Is it a waste of money or not.                                                        

Some swear by it and some don't.Never tried it myself on account of availability.Sometimes wonder if nolva and GHRP6 would be enough for PCT.

hCG... is a LH mimicking agent and can desenstize leydig cells... further suppressing GnRH, as part of PCT it is not advised.. 

hCG on a long cycle or cruise blast, has been used by some bodybuilders to increase testicular size and volume, I read recently:  All the hormones that the testes make aside from testosterone itself are kept running (such as the pregnenalone & DHEA)

There is evidence to suggest that by mimicking LH it helps to backfill hormone pathways that get depleted when your testes stop working... i.e  produce hormones OTHER than testosterone... hormones that are essential brain health amongst other things.

hCG.. waste of money....

You kinda have us all thinking if you are Nicola or an associate..?? Lol   *bye*

I've put UK prices because I am more familiar of pricing and use is legal...IE: 2ml Testolic would be about $5.. Deca works out $8 per single vial (Norma Hellas).... 

NZ prices.. depends on who you know and how much you are prepared to spend by buying in bulk..

a single via can cost up to $150-160...... Buy 20 in one go $60-80 each dependent on compound and supplier...

I've already explained about hCG in another post...

hCG.. waste of money....

the end.

Because someone is new to this whole thing they are an idiot, this is a forum for advice on the whole thing isn't it? Of course I have no rep here I am new to the forums. You have only been a member since September last year mate and you pop on to someone's first post and abuse them.

Thanks so much for your valued imput legend mate you are a true source of good helpful information will just PM you if I need advice in future. 

You don't know me as I don't you if you have nothing constructive to say on a post why would you bother posting anything at all remember you would have also started from the beginning as does everyone else. Your post wasted 5 seconds of my life that I will never get back please PM me in future to add to any post I make that way I can delete it without reading it much quicker for me thanks. 

No iv been a member here for over 9 years. you come on here just looking for a source openly and so obviously. We don't know who you are and you expect people to just answer sensitive questions straight off the bat.

You are just like other certain people on here who don't add value to the forum all you do is look out for you and your pocket and wreck it for all of us eventually.

Contribute to the forum, surely you must train and eat if you are thinking of using steroids.

hCG.. waste of money....

the end.

No iv been a member here for over 9 years. you come on here just looking for a source openly and so obviously. We don't know who you are and you expect people to just answer sensitive questions straight off the bat.

You are just like other certain people on here who don't add value to the forum all you do is look out for you and your pocket and wreck it for all of us eventually.

Contribute to the forum, surely you must train and eat if you are thinking of using steroids.

I am not looking for a source at all as I certainly wouldn't buy anything from anyone I didn't know just advice I train 6 days and eat quite clean most of the time I am of very athletic build and am at an age where I just do not seem to get what I want from doing everthing the correct way. I have tried the GP route as a lot probably do over the age of 40. As for contributing I have just joined mate how do you know what I can and can't contribute to the forums as this is my first post. Of course I look out for my pocket I don't want to waste money the same as everyone else. 

And  to anyone that PMs me selling gear I will report them I understand the rules as I am sure most do. 

hCG.. waste of money....

You kinda have us all thinking if you are Nicola or an associate..?? Lol   Bye

I've put UK prices because I am more familiar of pricing and use is legal...IE: 2ml Testolic would be about $5.. Deca works out $8 per single vial (Norma Hellas).... 

NZ prices.. depends on who you know and how much you are prepared to spend by buying in bulk..

a single via can cost up to $150-160...... Buy 20 in one go $60-80 each dependent on compound and supplier...

I've already explained about hCG in another post...

Thanks for that information I clearly need to have another look at what I am doing. 

Ok ok well you're getting ripped off paying that online the main issue being that you can't even guarantee it'll get through.

If you don't mind paying that kinda money and want legit stuff go to a men's clinic. You'll pay about the same and get it in your hand as soon as you pay.

mens clinics are mostly illegal prescription drug dealers. Medsafe should go after them and certain doctors, they the ones making the most money and abusing their positions. Not people importing a little bit of Clen and arimidex.