Took some pics over the weekend

Pseudonym

Cheers guys. It's amazing what nice side-directional light can do.

Hopefully it encourages more people to post pics.

Looking good bro. You competing this year?

Wasn't planning to, but you never know. Rather than competing, my goal now is to get a little bigger and leaner than this (of course!), and then find a way of sustaining it. Preferably without too much effort. :wink:

:clap: IF it works it works

I see what you did there.

What was interesting for me was to go back to the photos from my last cut. I was at my leanest ever then - quite a bit leaner than I am now - but I've got more forearm vascularity now. I'm crediting IF with that. (And these pics were taken after a weekend of no carbs.)

Well done Peso ... those look like a suspicious substitute for board shorts :P
now the legs :lol:

Hah, I wondered if I'd get shit for that. Yeah, ok... I took some undie-shots showing legs too. I'll get them up tonight.

What do your arms measure?

Don't know - numbers don't really mean a lot to me. Last measure was probably a year ago, and I think they were about 16" then?

You do a lot of oblique work Pseudo? They seem quite developed as your waist tapers in a lot above them.

Ah yes. That would be an illusion caused by the huge lat taper above. :shifty:

No, I know what you mean. I do obliques occasionally, but I don't do them a lot. Maybe they're just love handles?

And just to prove I have legs (and to prove I need to practise this pose... :oops: )

post-2-1419386984309_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys. It's amazing what nice side-directional light can do.

Hopefully it encourages more people to post pics.

Looking good bro. You competing this year?

Wasn't planning to, but you never know. Rather than competing, my goal now is to get a little bigger and leaner than this (of course!), and then find a way of sustaining it. Preferably without too much effort. :wink:

I reckon you could do quite well in the physique class if you gave it a go. Great symmetry like the others have said.

What are you measuring on the calipers at the moment? 8-9%?

I have that too when I crunch, although not as much. I hate it as it looks like love handles but its definitely muscle not fat so was wondering whether it was from heavy squats and deads as otherwise I dont do any work requiring obliques.

in arnolds encyclopaedia he recommends just side planks/vacuums to help keep things tight in that area

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...