Not much to start with but...

tibbam

A bit of cardio, good nutrition with plenty of healthy food and a decent weight training routine and you will pack muscle on that frame and lose fat in no time.

Just stick to it and work hard and you will see great results. Good luck :)

Also don't say things like "who knows where I will get to". Positive thinking and a clear idea of where you want to get to will help you create the will to do what you need to do!

Now that's natural :pfft:

What have you got planned to do between now and the end of 2012

...and how long did it take for you to get up the courage to post? srs question

Took me a while to pluck up the courage to post.

Would like to be at around 90kg with 12-15% bodyfat by the end of the year.

Some wise person once said to me "you can't train away bad nutrition", first thing to do is sort out how you are going to eat your 5-6 meals per day, time frames between each meal etc. Get it all committed to paper and it will make your progress speedier. Look forward to hearing how you go. If you need any ideas on nutrition or anything else, don't be afraid to ask, there are plenty of peeps with great ideas on this site.

Some wise person once said to me "you can't train away bad nutrition", first thing to do is sort out how you are going to eat your 5-6 meals per day, time frames between each meal etc. Get it all committed to paper and it will make your progress speedier. Look forward to hearing how you go. If you need any ideas on nutrition or anything else, don't be afraid to ask, there are plenty of peeps with great ideas on this site.

You are so right. Getting back into a training regime was the easy bit. Shifting from 1 meal a day to 5 was not. I must say, however, that I have been eating 5 smaller meals a day for a week now and have noticed a considerable increase in energy levels, I can train harder and longer, and I have lost 2 kg.

repped for posting pics mate ... takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there. Your a blank canvas - get some good nutrition advice and post up a regular journal. You'll reach your goal through consistancy provided your desire is big enough.

Good luck.

I will be starting a journal of my routing, diet and results with pics ( public accountability and all) shortly.

Thanks all for your advice and support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good progress!!!.... would be keen to see your routine and diet.... But on hindsight you could think of slowing your cutting process now/maintain your weight or think of slow bulk...retain muscle mass.... might look meaner long term :) ... any way keen to see your routine and diet....gr8 progress