3 news/3rd degree - steroid segment

Realtalk

http://www.3news.co.nz/tvshows/3rd-degree/young-kiwis-experiment-with-potent-steroids-2014112620

Above is a link to a segment which was on television tonight, Im away at the moment and got told about it so just watched it.

Why do people feel the need to go on television and try and be somebody? That farmer kid and his mate are on Trenbolone lol strong counterfeit product. And lance Goulding talking about roid rage and Tren on national television with a big smirke on his face. Can you be much more of a fucking wannabe? Seriously what the hell lol. If I was any of them I'd be embarrased to say I was on gear seeing they all look like fucking shit. Why doesn't everyone just shut their mouths then there would be no tv segment about it.

It's attention like this which will inevitably make sourcing and using aas in nz much more difficult.

Id like to see a real story from real experienced gear users who aren't complete fuckin retards . Im not talking guys who have fucked themselves up on other drugs and blame the steroids but good honest powerlifters and bodybuilders who have used it smartly throughout their career. These stories are always so one sided it makes me laugh.   

The empty cart rattles loudest. No one of any intelligence and with any kind of credibility and accomplishment to their name is going to go on television and open their book to the public on a matter such as this... Why would they? They don't have anything to prove. But I'm guessing when you want attention to satisfy some insecurity you got and can't get it by winning anything then taking selfies and talking about Tren in every second post like that tool Andy preistley is what you do.

I think the young dude had a few good things to say,dont drink smoke no drugs,this is his thing and hes committed to it.

Hes only been on for 1 year so he will get big.

I felt the program was fair and netural,not all bad like other ones like bigkiwi.

I could relate to this hard out.

Just my veiw.

Interesting to see him talking his experience of compounds and the gym scene, being 20 yrs old, and having only started on AAS in february..

Is it me or did everyone discussing their experience with AAS not look like they lifted at all..?

I suppose due to them openly discussing the underground AAS scene here in NZ legislation may now follow...

U,ltagenix.... lol

Id like to see a real story from real experienced gear users who aren't complete fuckin retards . Im not talking guys who have fucked themselves up on other drugs and blame the steroids but good honest powerlifters and bodybuilders who have used it smartly throughout their career. These stories are always so one sided it makes me laugh.   

What would be the other side of the story you are talking about?

Not annoyed at that. Just stunned that some people are so stupid or fame hungry they will go on Television for that. disgrace to the lifting community.

No argument. They weren't the sharpest tools in the toolbox.

Some others in the thread seem to be expecting a major tv network to put out a show that gives air time to the benefits of an illegal drug, and show it in a positive light. LOL

Typical the producers chose fuckwits that know nothing about training or AAS use on which to base their program..

It says a lot about society today when views of those with many years experience in safe and responsible use of AAS, bodybuilding and strength sports don't make interesting viewing for TV producers...

Typical the producers chose fuckwits that know nothing about training or AAS use on which to base their program..

It says a lot about society today when views of those with many years experience in safe and responsible use of AAS, bodybuilding and strength sports don't make interesting viewing for TV producers...

To be fair they probably asked a shitload of young guys and they all said no, until they came across these 2 idiots. Sadly they said yes because they think this will probably put them on the map and be the next zyzz.

Not only were they stupid enough to go on TV show their faces, use their real names, but they were dumb enough to show all the gear they were using in their own homes, and to top it off looked like shit. Good luck getting a job in the future when you finally leave mum and dads farm, and your potential employer googles your name. CV instantly in the bin.

But hey all worth it for 5mins of fame right guys?