tear the walls down!

train hard

what do red blood cells do? they provide oxygen to the muscle, therefore an increase in an RBC results in a greater VO2 max. the problem is, when you increase your RBC the blood becomes thicker, and harder to pump - in other words, its a double edged sword.

as far as endurance goes, i think cardio is much better for endurance and over all health than any sort of drug you can put into your body, especially seeing as the majority of the guys on gear dont do it either. im actually upset i didnt do cardio this cycle; not only did it affect my training, but also my appetite.

200mg of EQ for an athlete? do you know how much molecular weight from 200mg of EQ is comprised of its ester chain? youd barely get any more than natural levels, and i ask this time and time again, "you would shut down your own natural production for a miniscule dose?" lets not forget which hormone reigns supreme!

your entitled to your opinion and so am i. people pass on their knowledge on here the same way as i collect it, by reading up on various boards. countless of guys with years of experience give the same generic advice which results in a pattern anyone can rely on.

Isn't that called Bro-science.....?

With regards the Equipoise, subtract the ester weight and by about 3 weeks the compounded half lives add up to about 28-30mg/day....

Considering its being combined with Test & Trenbolone for its synergistic qualities there is no reason it could not work quite well..............

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic