tear the walls down!

train hard

yea cool bro good train and good pace too chest done in under half an hour

you forgot the three sets we done on cable flys too. your looking in pretty good shape when you gona let your new secret endevour out?

anyway this the lastweek of my bulk only got a couple of trains in last week was sick with the flu sucked hard out sitting at 105 i am happy with that for this cycle not going to try and get heavier then that just for the sake of putting on weight gona change my gear completely for the last six weeks will have it finalised by the end of the week hoping to finish this cycle in the high 90s with some abbs.

sides havent been that bad have not taken any estro control got a little bit of water retention but that doesnt really bother me if im gona bulk il just do it and plus it lets me train heavy and intense with out any pain to joint and tendons etc little minor acne but nothing to bad ill find out what i have done when i get some bloods after my last week im sure everything will be slightly elevated but thats the way it is

peace

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
Bump, pics, update.

training and cycle was going mint right up to week 13 of my planned 20 week cycle then Boom! got hit with a hole lot of shit all at once.

Got a really bad flu that put me on my ass for a couple of weeks suked.

Got better from that then got a promomtion at work awesome for the income but work hours and stress went through the roof effecting my focus and energy towards training and lastly found out I am going to be a Dad :) (my first) missus is now 4 months up the duff great news i am excited but all this sorta shifted my focus away from myself and towards my career and family.

I basically took 5 weeks off to get my head around all this back at the gym now and going hard im gona pop up to that powerlifting comp at coast in september been following that thread and it has got me in the mood one comp then retire lol

sitting at around 99 at the moment and just doing a standard 4 day split heavy weight high volume training just the way i like it enjoying it but not letting it rule my life

bro, how was your trial period at fitness plus? are you thinking about joining?

hey man i liked the gym probably one of the best out south joining up on Monday the guys there are alot stronger and more serious then the gym i was at which is good for me gives me that little extra drive to go harder can't wait ! will have to have a train sometime see what you are made of 8)

bro, how was your trial period at fitness plus? are you thinking about joining?

hey man i liked the gym probably one of the best out south joining up on Monday the guys there are alot stronger and more serious then the gym i was at which is good for me gives me that little extra drive to go harder can't wait ! will have to have a train sometime see what you are made of 8)

youre right about that!

it may be late, and an inconvenience, but i thought id let you know i may be leaving fitness plus very soon. as of right now i have 9 months left on my membership. if your not in a hurry up to sign up, and i end up leaving, i can transfer the membership over to you at a reasonable price. unfortunately i cant give you a solid answer as of yet.

625mg test enanthate per week

200mg boldenone per week

200mg tren ace per week (was meant to be enanthate but when it got deliverd got ace no worries was a good deal anyway :)

so Monday will be 1 mill test, 1 mill tren and 1 mill bold

Thursday be 1.5 mill test and 1 mill tren

i wont run the tren for the full course but what ever i swap it with will still be around 200mg per week to keep the total weekly dose of gear to about a gram

how long are you planning to run the tren?

honestly this is what id do,

200mg test e EOD (700mg/wk, this will be easier to dose and isnt too much higher)

100mg tren a EOD (350mg/wk, honestly, you wont feel much from 200mg/wk)

dont take this personally but that dose of boldenone is not only laughable, but a waste of money.

id run just these two compounds and for the back end get some dbol to spice things up :wink:

repped!

that is exactly how id do it too, 700-900 test, 350 tren, and 750eq. though id up the eq to 600mg at least. 200mg of eq is more then a waste of time! it really is.

as for the comment above about u need high what ever for eq to mix. it was a load of shit that sounds like he is the guy brewing it or covering for some1. bottom line is eq is a liquid to a gel already. it is more then possible to make this solution at 500mg/ml in 2%ba and 20%bb. even with a viscous oil like GSO can hold it at that strength. I prefer to use Gear based in Ethyl Oleate.

200mg of equipoise is a waste of time... waste of time for what exactly? what a load bullshit. of course its beneficial. 200mg will raise RBC count meaning more endurance in the gym which will equal harder more intense training sessions. im sick of hearing about these mythical minium dosages of certain compounds or its not worth doing it, its absolute bullshit. do you know anyone who has used low doses of these compounds? or is it just u use such high dosages and dont really have the results to show for it that you feel the need to redicule low dosages of certain compounds.

if you gave 200mg of eq to an athlete lets say a ironman triathlete the advantages they would have over a natural competitor are enormous, we are all human and the same so i dont see how 200mg of eq would be a waste of time for someone who just lifts weights... maybe you just dont know how to or are not smart enough to take advantage of it? you really need to look at the 200mg of eq for what it is and what it offers not compare it to the high dosages of test you have used and so forth because compared to that of course itll have alot weaker effect.

200mg of equipoise is a waste of time... waste of time for what exactly? what a load bullshit. of course its beneficial. 200mg will raise RBC count meaning more endurance in the gym which will equal harder more intense training sessions. im sick of hearing about these mythical minium dosages of certain compounds or its not worth doing it, its absolute bullshit. do you know anyone who has used low doses of these compounds? or is it just u use such high dosages and dont really have the results to show for it that you feel the need to redicule low dosages of certain compounds.

if you gave 200mg of eq to an athlete lets say a ironman triathlete the advantages they would have over a natural competitor are enormous, we are all human and the same so i dont see how 200mg of eq would be a waste of time for someone who just lifts weights... maybe you just dont know how to or are not smart enough to take advantage of it? you really need to look at the 200mg of eq for what it is and what it offers not compare it to the high dosages of test you have used and so forth because compared to that of course itll have alot weaker effect.

agree^

test is always the base of my cycles and i only take small amounts of anabolics along with the test and i definetly feel and notice the difference its still 200mg of hormone that your body did not have so it is gona help i just train for myself so i don't feel the need to take high doses and i make very good gains and feel good on very little

what do red blood cells do? they provide oxygen to the muscle, therefore an increase in an RBC results in a greater VO2 max. the problem is, when you increase your RBC the blood becomes thicker, and harder to pump - in other words, its a double edged sword.

as far as endurance goes, i think cardio is much better for endurance and over all health than any sort of drug you can put into your body, especially seeing as the majority of the guys on gear dont do it either. im actually upset i didnt do cardio this cycle; not only did it affect my training, but also my appetite.

200mg of EQ for an athlete? do you know how much molecular weight from 200mg of EQ is comprised of its ester chain? youd barely get any more than natural levels, and i ask this time and time again, "you would shut down your own natural production for a miniscule dose?" lets not forget which hormone reigns supreme!

your entitled to your opinion and so am i. people pass on their knowledge on here the same way as i collect it, by reading up on various boards. countless of guys with years of experience give the same generic advice which results in a pattern anyone can rely on.

have you used 200mg of eq per week? i have.

i have also run 400mg of eq alone with nothing else for 13 weeks when i was in between cycles had not much money and had a 20ml vial of it. i got great results, so half of that would give good results no doubts.. bodybuildeers use the highest dosages of steroids out of any athletes, people in other sports endurance especially need minimal imo. i did alot of running early last year and recently also. i found high dosages to be counterproductive with unbearable pumps.. low doses were awesome.

you read and listen to these guys on these boards who are using grams of gear per week, of course they are going to say 200mg isnt alot. without getting into name calling more stating the obvious your an idiot and your very uninformed mate. youn proved that in the past and your just showing your ignorance and lack of knowledge again.

i have also run 400mg of eq alone with nothing else for 13 weeks when i was in between cycles had not much money and had a 20ml vial of it. i got great results, so half of that would give good results no doubts.. bodybuildeers use the highest dosages of steroids out of any athletes, people in other sports endurance especially need minimal imo. i did alot of running early last year and recently also. i found high dosages to be counterproductive with unbearable pumps.. low doses were awesome.

you read and listen to these guys on these boards who are using grams of gear per week, of course they are going to say 200mg isnt alot. without getting into name calling more stating the obvious your an idiot and your very uninformed mate. youn proved that in the past and your just showing your ignorance and lack of knowledge again.

Sorry bro..im a bit hungover ..but just to clarify again..you cruised on 400mg eq between cycles?

Sorry bro..im a bit hungover ..but just to clarify again..you cruised on 400mg eq between cycles?

cruise/cycle... i called it a cycle. i was doing lots of running and different sort of weight training... beep test and 2.4km runs, press ups all that sorta shit... worked fucken well bro. boldenone/eq is great stuff and really underrated imo.

cruise/cycle... i called it a cycle. i was doing lots of running and different sort of weight training... beep test and 2.4km runs, press ups all that sorta shit... worked fucken well bro. boldenone/eq is great stuff and really underrated imo.

Thx for the info...got 40mls of that sitting on hand for the last year and a bit...was either going to use it in some way or get rid of it....no hurry I guess... 8)

8) 8)

no, obviously i have not used EQ - hence the final statement. your making an assumption that all these guys use high doses according to what? that 400mg is the minimal suggested dose? these guys im talking about range from the lowest to the highest weight and some of which are very competitive and successful bodybuilders with upwards of 20 years experience.

could you explain how i am uninformed?

why is it so hard for you to 1) communicate your ideas, and 2) have an intelligent conversation without insulting others?

I am pro-boldenone.

And at 400mg/wk with test enth 500mg/wk, it was perfect. RBC FTW!

Though with the increase of RBC I didn't notice it making my blood glue, so the amounts needed to seriously cause negatives must be high.

no, obviously i have not used EQ - hence the final statement. your making an assumption that all these guys use high doses according to what? that 400mg is the minimal suggested dose? these guys im talking about range from the lowest to the highest weight and some of which are very competitive and successful bodybuilders with upwards of 20 years experience.

why is it so hard for you to 1) communicate your ideas, and 2) have an intelligent conversation without insulting others?

can i explain how you are uninformed? you serious or you trolling? isnt that why you left the forum because everyone was telling you that exact same thing.

you use trenbolone and other powerful hormones and have shit to show for it... of course your dont rate boldenone. you dont know how to eat or train properly which is obvious looking at your gains from the stuff you say you have used. how are you qualified to tell me 200mg/week of eq is a waste of time when one you havnt used it at that dose and two even if you had your experience wouldnt be worth reading based on your lack of training and nutrition.

can i explain how you are uninformed? you serious or you trolling? isnt that why you left the forum because everyone was telling you that exact same thing.

you use trenbolone and other powerful hormones and have shit to show for it... of course your dont rate boldenone. you dont know how to eat or train properly which is obvious looking at your gains from the stuff you say you have used. how are you qualified to tell me 200mg/week of eq is a waste of time when one you havnt used it at that dose and two even if you had your experience wouldnt be worth reading based on your lack of training and nutrition.

yes, im serious, could you explain how i am uninformed? and for the record, i left the board because i posted pictures only to have the regular spammers vomit all over my thread. the mods took very little action by locking my thread, which was not only unnecessary, but also unjust.

what makes you say i have nothing to show? i gained close to 10kgs this cycle. that was despite over-training on a new routine for weeks; then trying a whole different diet, which failed to produce a desired effect; and finally, having very little sleep due to hormonal issues - all these occurred in sequential order. and just when i began to make decent gains i decided to cut my cycle short. i consider this cycle a blessing - next cycle there will be no stone unturned.

you know what happens when you assume Tom? you already know i know a lot on training and nutrition scientifically, but as you know, with these two, they are more hands on rather than scientific, though alot of science can be applied to improve both aspects; nonetheless, im still learning, and you can never stop learning. but tell me, what does training or nutrition have to do with giving advice on gear?

are you going to take your ritalin, and relax, then communicate your ideas properly without feeling the need to throw insults? if not, im not going to bother. oh and please keep out the assumptions.