tear the walls down!

train hard

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the above feedback guys i best make sure i train and eat my ass off now :D

anyway im gona judge my successs in this cycle by how my body changes visually and also the numbers i lift at the gym im off the old view that a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle so thats what im gona aim for.

i won't post all my workouts but will everynow and then to give an idea

today was back and tris

bent over rows

60 x 10

80 x 10

100 x 8

140 x 8 (three sets of 140 x 8 ) i dont do them real stict but i make sure i squeeze the lats at the top

lat pulldowns 4 sets of these maxing out at 8 reps

hammer machine rows 3 sets maxing out at 8 reps

chin ups one set to failure 10 reps then partner helped me force out 4 more reps

tris

seated behind the head ezy bar extensions 4 sets

close grip bench 4 sets and finished home time

took just over an hour

well thats my first week done and besides the earlly dramas everything is going sweet now have noticed jump in energy levels and also general feeling of well being woke up with morning wood for the first time in ages this morning so the missus had a nice surprise lol Too much info sorry.

any way not to many sides but about 40 minutes after injections i get a dry cough that comes on and off for a couple of hours then is gone would be the tren i guess other then that allgood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

into my 5th week now and things are going really well got a PB last night on deadlifts managed 240kg for 4 reps so was pretty happy also gained 4 kgs in weight strength accross all areas has pretty much gone up

feeling pretty good on cycle hunger has increased so im downing as much food as i can probably eat clean 70% off the time the rest i just eat what ever i get my hands on. energy and aggression is up which is great for training.

sides: i find that the smallest amount of activity makes me break out in sweet even when im eating my meals i feel myself getting hot . get abit snappy and short fused i make a habit to keep it under control i never really have any issues with that sort of thing but you still feel it.

im upping my test to 750mg per week

bold staying the same 200 mg per week

tren is all gone and wont be taking anymore got 300 tabs of dbol 5mg im tossing up between taking 50mg per day for 30 days or taking 30mg for 50 days any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

weighed in today at 99.2 kg 7 kg gain since start its been pretty consistant since i started about a kilo per week little bit off bloat in the stomach but everything else is pretty tight

today would normally be a rest day but felt like training so did some volume for my quads seeing i had a pretty heavy squat workout on wednesday

leg extensions 5 sets of 15 to 20 maxing out at the hole stack which was 200 pounds

leg press 6 sets of 15 to 20 maxing out at 8 plates each side for 15 only rest been the time it took me to load the plates quads where feeling smashed at this point

stiff leg deadlifts 4 sets of 12 to 15

finished with 15 min incline walk on treadmill was a good change of pace today enjoyed the workout

8th week

weighed in just over a 100 this morning at gym feeling really amped now havent missed a meal or a workout this week . this humid weather is bugging me cant wait to it starts getting a bit cooler missis made a comment last night that i was getting weird little patches of hair on my back lol must be turning into a wolf

trained shoulders today

dumbell shoulder press 5 sets final set was 46kgs for 8

behind the neck barbell press 3 sets final set was 100 for 6

dumbell side laterals 3 sets

barbell front raises 3 sets

standinf calf raises 4 sets 100 to 120kg for 15 to 12 reps

seated calf raises 4 sets 0f 70 kg for 15 to 20 reps

8th week

weighed in just over a 100 this morning at gym feeling really amped now havent missed a meal or a workout this week . this humid weather is bugging me cant wait to it starts getting a bit cooler missis made a comment last night that i was getting weird little patches of hair on my back lol must be turning into a wolf

trained shoulders today

dumbell shoulder press 5 sets final set was 46kgs for 8

behind the neck barbell press 3 sets final set was 100 for 6

dumbell side laterals 3 sets

barbell front raises 3 sets

standinf calf raises 4 sets 100 to 120kg for 15 to 12 reps

seated calf raises 4 sets 0f 70 kg for 15 to 20 reps

im glad im already a hairy f*cker :lol: nice, thats 1kg per week; what is the condition like though? how many cals are you taking in btw?

condition is ok holding a bit of water but that is to be expected dont know the overall cals but my minimum micros per meal is 40 to 50 grams of protein and 80 to 100 grams of carbs per meal and only fat would be whats in the meat and my hole eggs i am guilty off having the odd hamburger as long as my strength is going up with my weight i am not to worried and so far it is

started taking the dbols this week am doing 10mg with breakfast ,lunch and dinner 30mg total for the day felt it straight away and have put on 2 kilos this week but its not exactly a pretty 2 kilos lol sitting at around 102 at the moment will run theses for 4 weeks i plan on getting up to around 106/107 by around the 14 week mark and then will spend the last 6 weeks leaning out and getting in reasonably good condition while not losing any muscle.

so looks like this

750mg test e per week

200 mg bold per week

30 mg dbol per day

trained chest on friday

flat bench

60kg x 20

100 x 10 (2 sets at this weight)

140 x 8

160 x 5 plus 2 forced reps to get 7

flat dumbell flys

3 sets of 12 to 14 final set 28 kg for 12

dips

body weight x 20

+20 kg x 15

+40 kg x 10

finished with 1 set off cable flys light weight for 30 to 50 reps (wasn't counting just keep going to i felt numb and couldn't do anymore)

chucked in a couple of exercises for traps have not directly trained these in a while

barbell shrugs

140x12

180x10

200x8 (2 sets at this weight)

upright rows

40kgx15

60kgx12 (2 sets at this weight)

food today

meal 1

10 weetbix

cup off pinnaple

cup off milk

8 eggs with 4 yellows

meal 2 (postworkout)

2 scoops off whey

2 bannanas

40 grams dextrose

meal 3

mixed chicken and lamb on rice from my kebab shop

meal 4

large chicken breast

bowl off rice with veges

meal 5

bbq snapper

kumara and patatoe salad

couple more meals before bed

looking strong bro 160x5 solid as! are you going to post some pics soon?

thanks bro yea was gona rack it on the 5 but training partner screemed at me to push a couple more gona go get my missus to take some picks now she thinks its pretty funny lol

is your avatar a tribute to WBJacked? lol

• 3 weeks later...

into my 11th week now sitting at around 103 to 104 training still going good have been getting in all my meals all though i am eating out more then i should due to been really bizzy at work and not getting home till late need to take more food with me in the morning finished all my dbols now so will up my boldenone to 400mg per week and test stays the same 750mg per week.

started getting abit off acne on my traps and rear delts while on the dbols hopefully that will go now i have stopped also found my appetite was abit low while on the dbols which i think is why i resorted to eating bad yummy food because it was easier to get down good pumps and strength gains but felt like crap from time to time.

some progress from when i started cycle to now

start 92 kg

bench 140 x8

160 x3

squat 180 x8

200 x6

deadlifts 200x8

now 103kg

bench 160x8

170x3 elbow sleeves and lift off no spot

squat 200x8

220x6 knee wraps and belt below paralle

deadlift 220x8

240x4 chalk and belt

going to spend the next 3 weeks trying to get as big as i can and then will spend the last 6 weeks bringing out some condition to finish this cycle will post pics at the end off my bulk and then at the end off this cycle

• 4 weeks later...

Had a little train on Saturday at my gym. Chest nothing too strenuous for this guy was hard for me lol.

Flat db press

25kg 1 set

37.5kg 1 set

50kg for me 1 set

55kg 2 sets x 12 easy for the man 1 set for me. My gym only got 55kg db.

Incline bb bench press

3 sets of 100kg

Dips

3 sets 10-20 reps

that tool about 25mins then I went home the man carrier on with some arms.

Strong stuff bro!