tear the walls down!

train hard

Hey people starting a new course today and i think it will be good for me and others if i keep track of everything and see how it goes be keen for other peoples input too.

quick intro about me:

been training now for just over ten years and been taking gear for about the last 4 competed in a few shows and had some success but also some failure ever way my first love is training and competition is just a little bit of fun on the side might take it abit more seriously when time, money, low stress and hunger are all together at the same time.

stats

age 28

height 172cm

weight 92 kg

bodyfat dont know but can see abbs if i strain hard enough :) 12 to 15 %

will post some pics in the next couple of days have to get my missis to do it as i dont know how.

this is what ill be taking

625mg test enanthate per week (250mg per mill)

200mg boldenone per week (200 mg per mill)

200mg tren ace per week (100mg per mill) (was meant to be enanthate but when it got deliverd got ace no worries was a good deal anyway :)

so Monday will be 1 mill test, 1 mill tren and 1 mill bold

Thursday be 1.5 mill test and 1 mill tren

i wont run the tren for the full course but what ever i swap it with will still be around 200mg per week to keep the total weekly dose of gear to about a gram

the goal off this course is to get bigger and stronger (isnt that everyones goal?) not trying to bring any particular bodypart up everything together and most off all enjoy the journey and enjoy throwing round some steel.

will post up regular workouts and nutrition along with anything else to do with the gear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good stuff train hard,this will be cool to follow and compare with myself(what i should be aiming for) as i started a cycle last week as well,but im not advanced as you.

you've got a few different compounds going on,sounds primo.

il be interested in see-ing your diet.

go hard mate.

8)

Hey people starting a new course today and i think it will be good for me and others if i keep track of everything and see how it goes be keen for other peoples input too.

quick intro about me:

been training now for just over ten years and been taking gear for about the last 4 competed in a few shows and had some success but also some failure ever way my first love is training and competition is just a little bit of fun on the side might take it abit more seriously when time, money, low stress and hunger are all together at the same time.

stats

age 28

height 172cm

weight 92 kg

bodyfat dont know but can see abbs if i strain hard enough :) 12 to 15 %

will post some pics in the next couple of days have to get my missis to do it as i dont know how.

this is what ill be taking

625mg test enanthate per week

200mg boldenone per week

200mg tren ace per week (was meant to be enanthate but when it got deliverd got ace no worries was a good deal anyway :)

i wont run the tren for the full course but what ever i swap it with will still be around 200mg per week to keep the total weekly dose of gear to about a gram

the goal off this course is to get bigger and stronger (isnt that everyones goal?) not trying to bring any particular bodypart up everything together and most off all enjoy the journey and enjoy throwing round some steel.

will post up regular workouts and nutrition along with anything else to do with the gear

aren't these illegal substances? I'm shocked ... :shock:

ok ok not that shocked

Well done my first couple of shots last night mill test and mill tren left glute and mill test and mill bold right thought id front load the test as that seems to be a pretty popular practice. the boldanone side today has been pretty sore it was ever the bold or a bad shot will no next week when do second shot of bold you know the feeling when you sit down and you try and put all your weight on the good side look like a bit of a retard.

typical diet mon to friday bit more relaxed on the weekends might eat out a couple of times

600am 8 weetbixs or 2 cups of oats (dry weight)

cup of pinnaple

scoop of whey with trim milk

3 hole eggs 3 whites

900am 250 gams of lean meat (chicken ,steak or lean mince burger patties some times)

about 2 to 3 medium sized patatoes or 1 and a half cups basmati rice

little bit of greens ever silverbeat or broccoli

1200pm pretty much the same as 900am

300pm 2 scoops of whey

couple of bannanas

chuck a bit of milo in with my whey

post workout 2 scoops of whey

about 50 grams of liquid carbs

bannana

dinner same as 9 and 12

before bed 250 grams cottage cheese and a couple hole eggs

Well done my first couple of shots last night mill test and mill tren left glute and mill test and mill bold right thought id front load the test as that seems to be a pretty popular practice. the boldanone side today has been pretty sore it was ever the bold or a bad shot will no next week when do second shot of bold you know the feeling when you sit down and you try and put all your weight on the good side look like a bit of a retard.

Pretty damn strange for Boldenone to hurt like a Prop shot...did you shoot it with anything else?

Pretty damn strange for Boldenone to hurt like a Prop shot...did you shoot it with anything else?

with a mill of test e im hoping it was just a one off or that bad shot you have once in a while yeah is strange for bold

with a mill of test e im hoping it was just a one off or that bad shot you have once in a while yeah is strange for bold

There is a brand of Boldenone around at the mo that will hurt a lot if site dose exceeds 0.5ml. This is due to the unusually high percentage of BA required to maintain suspension at full strength. The results are great if you can handle the pain but the warnings are often not passed on to the user and 3 days of site swelling will occur if 1ml is injected into the site without it being watered down by other gear or sterile Carrier. the latest word is that this particular problem will be rectified next week by the use of a different solvent to allow BA levels to remain under 3% .

Have you considered adding a CAA oral to increase igf1 levels for a short duration when the course really hits its' peak? Nice looking stack you are into. Look forward to some good stats :)

There is a brand of Boldenone around at the mo that will hurt a lot if site dose exceeds 0.5ml. This is due to the unusually high percentage of BA required to maintain suspension at full strength. The results are great if you can handle the pain but the warnings are often not passed on to the user and 3 days of site swelling will occur if 1ml is injected into the site without it being watered down by other gear or sterile Carrier. the latest word is that this particular problem will be rectified next week by the use of a different solvent to allow BA levels to remain under 3% .

Have you considered adding a CAA oral to increase igf1 levels for a short duration when the course really hits its' peak? Nice looking stack you are into. Look forward to some good stats :)

was originally gona pin just 1 mill once per week but i am pinning test and tren twice per week so will do .5 mill of bold with each of those shots if i get the same pain next time thanks for the input

have not considered a CAA oral but will definately look into it

wait, what?

Just so you know, injectables are in solution, not suspension. boldenone has a very low melting point so you can even get it to hold @ 200-250mg/ml without any BB(beynzl benzoate). it obviously isnt wise to try it for the sake of a few dollers. you can get boldenone to hold at 400-500mg/ml with 20% BB. the higher the BB doesnt equate to a more painful injection, its more the concentration than anything.

i highly doubt his gear has crashed. hed see hormone swirls in the solution. either its a high BA content or its dirty. all things aside, you just began your cycle trainhard, just becuase youve pinned before doenst mean your never going to feel pain again :pfft:

200mg boldenone per week

200mg tren ace per week (was meant to be enanthate but when it got deliverd got ace no worries was a good deal anyway :)

how long are you planning to run the tren?

honestly this is what id do,

200mg test e EOD (700mg/wk, this will be easier to dose and isnt too much higher)

100mg tren a EOD (350mg/wk, honestly, you wont feel much from 200mg/wk)

dont take this personally but that dose of boldenone is not only laughable, but a waste of money.

id run just these two compounds and for the back end get some dbol to spice things up :wink:

Not often I repeat myself on here...but it shouldn't hurt

That brand might be Prop disguised as Boldenone. 400mg/ml or 500mg/ml would hurt but not 200mg/ml.

Get a 24 gauge needle on your barrel and put a ml of Prop in it and a ml of Bold as well. As you push that into your muscle with even pressure on the plunger you should be able to feel the difference between the 2 compounds going in...if you can't tell the difference you might have 2ml of Prop in there ;-)

Boldenone Undecylenate is a slow release ester that is in liquid form and is 100% pain free. It only requires 0.9% BA to keep it sterile. Boldenone Cypionate on the other hand is a fast acitng ester that comes in a powder form and takes an abnormally high amount of BA (5%) & BB to dissolve and hold it in stable suspension. It is the BA that is painful.

Either did I until it hurt and made enquiries. Although it was supposed to be Boldenone Undecylenate and was labelled as such but after nailing 1ml in lower delt and suffering for 3 days I made some enquiries and found that it was in fact Boldenone Cypionate. I have also been informed that this has since been rectified and the BA level has been lowered enough to be tolerable for everyone.

Either did I until it hurt and made enquiries. Although it was supposed to be Boldenone Undecylenate and was labelled as such but after nailing 1ml in lower delt and suffering for 3 days I made some enquiries and found that it was in fact Boldenone Cypionate. I have also been informed that this has since been rectified and the BA level has been lowered enough to be tolerable for everyone.

A guinea pig and a pin cushion both at the same time.

Sorted now tho ay hope it all works out and you grow from whatever it is they decide to put in your bottles

200mg boldenone per week

200mg test e EOD (700mg/wk, this will be easier to dose and isnt too much higher)

dont take this personally but that dose of boldenone is not only laughable, but a waste of money.

id run just these two compounds and for the back end get some dbol to spice things up :wink:

i totally disagree with this theory what i am interested in is the overall effect of the compounds together yes 200mg of bold by itself would be a waste of money and i have taken more in the past but i feel it adds its own qualities to the cycle which is what im after basically it will work in synergy with the other compounds and for that effect you do not need alot.

also regarding the site pain it is not prop site pain i have had that before and i never got swelling from prop just pain at contact if you get my drift the pain i have is a swelling that thankfully has almost gone so i will be having a good leg workout tonight :)

as for the tren the originall plan was to take 200mg of tren enanthate per week once again i have taken more but dont see the point for this cycle

tren is not the greatest feel good anabolic so i would only use higher doses for a competition cycle just my own personal choice.and yes i know about steady blood levels but i aint gona be assd pinning half a mill every second day i believe i wont even feel or notice the difference just add a nice bit of aggression to my workouts and keep things tight.

Yes i have cypionate talked with supplier and its been about 3 days and its getting good now will now be pinning .5 mill twice per week with the test and tren and hopefully that sorts it

200mg boldenone per week

i totally disagree with this theory what i am interested in is the overall effect of the compounds together yes 200mg of bold by itself would be a waste of money and i have taken more in the past but i feel it adds its own qualities to the cycle which is what im after basically it will work in synergy with the other compounds and for that effect you do not need alot.

also regarding the site pain it is not prop site pain i have had that before and i never got swelling from prop just pain at contact if you get my drift the pain i have is a swelling that thankfully has almost gone so i will be having a good leg workout tonight :)

as for the tren the originall plan was to take 200mg of tren enanthate per week once again i have taken more but dont see the point for this cycle

tren is not the greatest feel good anabolic so i would only use higher doses for a competition cycle just my own personal choice.and yes i know about steady blood levels but i aint gona be assd pinning half a mill every second day i believe i wont even feel or notice the difference just add a nice bit of aggression to my workouts and keep things tight.

clearly you know what your doing :doh: so good luck with your cycle.

Test, Tren and Bold Cyp... That's a beautiful thing you have got going on there. I like the synergy. Is it test Prop and Tren Ace? How does it feel? Other than the site irritation, are there any other sides?

test enanthate and bold cyp will be run right through for the full 20 weeks

tren ace i will prob only run for 8 weeks then i will switch it for something else maybe an oral to really give me a kick

sides really only the tren at this stage it aint a huge dose but i was a bit restless in bed the other night nothing major got to sleep felt a slight increase in body temp but nothing outa the ordinary