COAST BARBELL CLUB

steak

Not a bad idea... Long term I am thinking about setting up a wee studio for training which has all the strong man training tools and implements. Just a matter of space and enough time. At any rate I best come train in a few sheds just to see what it's like for a pansy bb like me.

next time your in Aukland bro - you'd be very welcome up the coast. I'd be keen to be the sacrificial lamb and see if I can measure up :nod:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a bad idea... Long term I am thinking about setting up a wee studio for training which has all the strong man training tools and implements. Just a matter of space and enough time. At any rate I best come train in a few sheds just to see what it's like for a pansy bb like me.

next time your in Aukland bro - you'd be very welcome up the coast. I'd be keen to be the sacrificial lamb and see if I can measure up :nod:

Pretty sure I'd get dusted unless we did just did concentration curls and tricep kickbacks! Lol but be fun to train none the less!

may need to bring a stapler on the 17th Sept to stick your shorts to the bench :grin: :P ..... LOL'd at Wes organising a Gypsy wedding on factory time >

Just need to atain Jlo Booty status :grin:

I am well on my way to that.....as Rechelle said to me the other night "all you need now is for your legs to be the same size as your ass"....lol, bitch!!!! :smackbottom:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...