NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Gym rat

Gym Rat at NZI sevens fashion parade

ratty-o.gif

Thats an Epic Fail.

No offence, but wtf ru doing? thats not even a costume its just black clothes. and wrong colour for a wank towel bro, they spose to be white not black.

even the asian guy whos fliming doesnt want a bar of ur act... hes like "f*ck this shit"... LOL!

When I saw the cat walk I thought I am going to have go and emailed one of my friends in States the link and look out NZ top Model :grin: 8)

What??? Is THAT you?? You've got like 5thousand posts... I would of thought you'd be massive.

Haha good as

You haven't seen the gym rat videos then have you deano. I suggest you check them out for some lol

What??? Is THAT you?? You've got like 5thousand posts... I would of thought you'd be massive.

Haha good as

You haven't seen the gym rat videos then have you deano. I suggest you check them out for some lol

:ditto: Deano by watching Gymrat's vids you'll understand that partial Range of Motion= Partial development....

[MOD EDIT: No offensive comments, please.]

How is that funny? :nono:

[MOD EDIT: No offensive comments, please.]

How is that funny? :nono:

i found it funny.. just didnt post "Lol"... lol