So Bobsta, you wanted an ab off?

JOSEF RAKICH

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro; everyone wants to punch you in the face just as much as they want to punch Josef in the face. Aren't you due for another bicep workout and some self pictures in the gym?

Me and Joseph ain't threatened no one, we just doing our own thing.

DAARRRRR BIICEEEPPS! I never said you two threatened anyone. I'm just stating that you two should get off the forum because you aren't fucking bodybuilders!

Mirin' seems to be all the rage on the bb.com teen forum. Perhaps it's the 'Merican thing. :P

ahhh i was wondering about this! mirin hard bro! Lol nah actually it sounds a bit gay.

mad respect though. u have an excellent physique that the vast majority of people can only, and will only ever dream of. seeing results like this motivates me to eat right and train hard. its a shame to think others like you are maybe put off posting pics or visiting this site after seeing the shit that uv been given.

Mirin' seems to be all the rage on the bb.com teen forum. Perhaps it's the 'Merican thing. :P

ahhh i was wondering about this! mirin hard bro! Lol nah actually it sounds a bit gay.

mad respect though. u have an excellent physique that the vast majority of people can only, and will only ever dream of. seeing results like this motivates me to eat right and train hard. its a shame to think others like you are maybe put off posting pics or visiting this site after seeing the shit that uv been given.

agreed.

He has low body fat all year round, he just goes to the gym and trains to get a beach body. He never shows his legs and his videos on Youtube are just him standing around not even doing proper bodybuilding poses. You can't exactly regard him as a "Bodybuilder".

He has low body fat all year round, he just goes to the gym and trains to get a beach body. He never shows his legs and his videos on Youtube are just him standing around not even doing proper bodybuilding poses. You can't exactly regard him as a "Bodybuilder".

never once has he said he is a body builder. he has said he wants to be ripped, so guessing he wants to have a fitness model body like rob riches, artus shakur etc. and hes well on his way to acheiving this, so everyone needs to stop being 1. jealous and 2. negative to people trying to better themselves.

never once has he said he is a body builder. he has said he wants to be ripped, so guessing he wants to have a fitness model body like rob riches, artus shakur etc. and hes well on his way to acheiving this, so everyone needs to stop being 1. jealous and 2. negative to people trying to better themselves.

I'm not jealous. Just giving my opinion on it. Since it's a boybuilding and powerlifting forum. Plus, I hate how he says Mirin'. That really makes me dislike him hahaha. Sounds stupid, but it is how it is. :lol:

if it annoys you so much then why keep reading the threads about him ? not everyone is trying to look like a pro bodybuilder a lot are just on here to 'build there body' into something they can be proud of and that looks good.

Mirin ... short for adMIRINg.

M B I nt s ld as i tnk I s? :grin:

Geez opti, getting so old your forgetting how to spell :lol:

I'm not jealous. Just giving my opinion on it. Since it's a boybuilding and powerlifting forum. Plus, I hate how he says Mirin'. That really makes me dislike him hahaha. Sounds stupid, but it is how it is. :lol:

oh and btw up top it says nz's online bodybuilding and fitness community of which josef fits into the later.

notice theres no mention of powerlifting :wink:

WHO GIVES A f*ck !!!!

if it annoys you so much then why keep reading the threads about him ? not everyone is trying to look like a pro bodybuilder a lot are just on here to 'build there body' into something they can be proud of and that looks good.

Mirin ... short for adMIRINg.

M B I nt s ld as i tnk I s? :grin:

Geez opti, getting so old your forgetting how to spell :lol:

oh and btw up top it says nz's online bodybuilding and fitness community of which josef fits into the later.

notice theres no mention of powerlifting :wink:

I get where you're coming from. But I just can't help myself :). I was also wondering what Optimass meant as well..