So Bobsta, you wanted an ab off?

JOSEF RAKICH

I got mad respect for this guy because he gets pussy, probably alot of it.

"The same reason an artist is obsessed with his own paintings, sculpting the physique is an art. This is a bodybuilding forum are we not suspose to post pictures? Thats just like painting a masterpeice having it featured in a art museum yet putting a table cloth over it.

This is what i live for this is my passion. Not my fault you hate what you see when you look in the mirror, your the only person who can change that." Joseph Rakich

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The same reason an artist is obsessed with his own paintings, sculpting the physique is an art. This is a bodybuilding forum are we not suspose to post pictures? Thats just like painting a masterpeice having it featured in a art museum yet putting a table cloth over it.

This is what i live for this is my passion. Not my fault you hate what you see when you look in the mirror, your the only person who can change that." Joseph Rakich

OMG you disgusting little shit! You can use that term with your mates but not on a public forum - grow up you tosser!!! Generally speaking pussy's are attacted to humans beings would you describe you mum like that?? :evil:

OMG you disgusting little shit! You can use that term with your mates but not on a public forum - grow up you tosser!!! Generally speaking pussy's are attacted to humans beings would you describe you mum like that?? :evil:

damn girl, show him whos boss :wink:

I found some more people you need to tell off.

Search found 282 matches: pussy

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=pussy

:pfft:

LOL

Bro; everyone wants to punch you in the face just as much as they want to punch Josef in the face. Aren't you due for another bicep workout and some self pictures in the gym?

Oh dear...thats so sad!!! Boys will be boys

i guess!

Why you getting mad at me when there's hundreds of other guys who use the same term. You need to calm down all that stress wont help you lose weight. Go to the kitchen and make yourself a nutritious meal.

Bro; everyone wants to punch you in the face just as much as they want to punch Josef in the face. Aren't you due for another bicep workout and some self pictures in the gym?

Me and Joseph ain't threatened no one, we just doing our own thing.

Why you getting mad at me when there's hundreds of other guys who use the same term. You need to calm down all that stress wont help you lose weight. Go to the kitchen and make yourself a nutritious meal.

I did not see anyone else using it I saw YOU using it, you're obviously an arrogant little cock-shite, people like you and your mate shouldn't even be on forums like this. You got a bad attitude mate, give it 10 years and you'll see what I mean.

I did not see anyone else using it I saw YOU using it, you're obviously an arrogant little cock-shite, people like you and your mate shouldn't even be on forums like this. You got a bad attitude mate, give it 10 years and you'll see what I mean.

Look at what your saying and how im responding to it. Whose immature again? I got no time to call names or insult, I do my own thing. Grow up.

Hey settle down pussy cat, why so mad?

This thread is bringing out the ugly in a lot of people :shock:

True true....I do not appreciate teenage boys referring to women like that! And then telling me to calm down. And you older boys shouldnt encourage it!!! :naughty:

I so disagree thats the beauty of the net people can say what they want