New Vid

JOSEF RAKICH

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of tall poppy syndrome going on here. Considering what he was given to start with genetically it is pretty impressive where he is now.

I wouldnt necessarily say that, its just that the guy kinda brings some negative comments on himself by posting two of the gayest videos possible.

I find it pretty funny how lots of people seem to talk smack and go on about how hard core they are, then one of the only guys to come along and actually put up a video to show his results - gets shot down.

You're either jealous, or you think he's hot and you're trying to hide it by acting all anti-gay.

Put you're own video up - or shut up.

Bit of tall poppy syndrome going on here. Considering what he was given to start with genetically it is pretty impressive where he is now.

I wouldnt necessarily say that, its just that the guy kinda brings some negative comments on himself by posting two of the gayest videos possible.

If that is gay then every top bber in the Olympia posts gay videos. The only negative thing I have to say is he doesn't post anywhere on this site not related to himself. He is just surfing different sites, posting vids/pics and waiting for compliments to boost his ego. Would I do the same in his shoes. Maybe.

I find it pretty funny how lots of people seem to talk smack and go on about how hard core they are, then one of the only guys to come along and actually put up a video to show his results - gets shot down.

You're either jealous, or you think he's hot and you're trying to hide it by acting all anti-gay.

Put you're own video up - or shut up.

Agreed. Walk the walk or dont talk the talk.....

josef..

no doubt you do have a brilliant midesection, you do look like abit of a rent boy, but all and all you look better than most on here and u are a hell of alot leaner than me!

however i just think if you put some proper full body shots up and were looking for critique on ur physique u would get more positive feedback or at least more constructive feedback... ppl including myself just watch your videos and think they belong on a gay website advertisting yourself.

what do u want to get feedback wise out of these videos?

josef..

no doubt you do have a brilliant midesection, you do look like abit of a rent boy, but all and all you look better than most on here and u are a hell of alot leaner than me!

however i just think if you put some proper full body shots up and were looking for critique on ur physique u would get more positive feedback or at least more constructive feedback... ppl including myself just watch your videos and think they belong on a gay website advertisting yourself.

what do u want to get feedback wise out of these videos?

???

2duhx5i.png