Howick Gyms

Yeah-Buddy

Im moving out to Howick in a couple weeks time and therefore need to find myself a new gym. Anyone have some recommendations?

Gym doesnt have to be shiny and fancy, just the gear you need with a friendly atmosphere. I dont particularly talk much when Im training but I dont wanna workout around a bunch of wankers with attitude either. Some cardio gear too as fitness is a high priority also.

All help appreciated!

Bodybusiness is an excellent gym. Big industrial unit that doesnt turn into an oven over summer. Would train there again if I still worked over that side.

Are Zac and Lynn still there? Good people.

Andy.

Yeah they are. join up and $100 for a key to use anytime u want. having key to ur own gym...... MINT!

chur deano, we could train biceps or biceps?

or if ur mrs is coming she could hold my elbows for support while i do the db shoulder press (my elbows are located on my cock... just sayn)

haha ur a smartcunt uso

Nah seriously Im headin down that way sometime this week keen for a spot yeah buddy and tommy boy, lats?

chur deano, we could train biceps or biceps?

or if ur mrs is coming she could hold my elbows for support while i do the db shoulder press (my elbows are located on my cock... just sayn)

haha ur a smartcunt uso

Nah seriously Im headin down that way sometime this week keen for a spot yeah buddy and tommy boy, lats?

could be keen for a laugh... day and time?

• 2 years later...

Hi there

I am a new member on this site, in search for a gym buddy.

I currently go to Revitalize Gym at Harris Rd in East Tamaki and would like to get into fitness of gaining strength and lean muscles.

I would like a buddy who can help me achieve my goals and help me progress towards reaching higher levels of intensive workouts. So if you are able to help me out on this would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hear back .