Swollen Dolan

Shutupandsquat

I thought I'd post some workout journals on here to get some feedback, as long as it's constructive. I'm 17, just under 5 foot 3 and weigh 65.5 kg. Starting off with legs doing the 5 by 5 technique to build some strength for the new year.

V Squats

120/5

160/5

200/5

240/5 (spotted through last rep)

240/5 (No spot at all)

Leg Press

160/20

240/15

320/10

Lunges

48/30

48/20 superset with leg extensions 36/10

Another set of leg extensions alone 57/10

Glute-ham-raise (First time attempting it)

body weight/8

body weight/ 10

PUKE FOR FIRST TIME EVER!

Seated calf-raise

20/15

40/15

60/10 DROPSET! 40/6 DROPSET! 20/10

V Squats

120/5

160/5

200/5

240/5 (spotted through last rep)

240/5 (No spot at all)

Leg Press

160/20

240/15

320/10

Lunges

48/30

48/20 superset with leg extensions 36/10

Another set of leg extensions alone 57/10

Glute-ham-raise (First time attempting it)

body weight/8

body weight/ 10

Seated calf-raise

20/15

40/15

60/10 DROPSET! 40/6 DROPSET! 20/10

Nice work SAS!!

PUKE FOR FIRST TIME EVER!

:pfft: \:D/

Lower than powerlifter's "ATG"

Watch ya self junior, you'll start to piss off the PLers straight away like I did

lol PD I was wondering if this guy was your little brother or something, going by the height, big numbers and disrespect for powerlifters :pfft:

Chest + Biceps. Starting off with 5 x 5 on chest. Every single set of ever exercise is constant tension.

Incline bench

60/5

60/5

70/5

80/5

90/5

Flat Bench

60/10

80/8

90/4 DROPSET! 60/8

Decline bench.

60/10

80/10

100/8 (light spot through last 4)

Incline flys

22's/12

26's/6

Ez-bar curls

27.5/12

37.5/10

42.5/4 DROPSET! 32.5/3 DROPSET! 27.5/4

One-arm cable curls

13.5/10

18/7

22.5/4 DROPSET! 18/1 DROPSET! 9/3

Concentrated curls (first time trying so it was a bit awkward)

8/12

12/3 (too heavy so an reluctant dropset) 10/1

Pretty much like reverse hack squats. So instead of back to it, it's back away from it.

V squats seem to be a BBing.com term :D These are done on the standing hack squat machine. They are normally referred to as standing hack squats but they can also be done in the reverse position which relates bio-mechanically to the free squat. You can shift much more weight in the reverse position than in the normal back to the pad position. However, it depends where on the plate you place your feet. In the reverse position the further forward you place your feet on the foot plate the harder it becomes. It is a bit like the difference between a power squat & a BBer squat.

Still, 6 plates a side is a decent weight for you SS. Nice program with the 5x5.

Pretty much like reverse hack squats. So instead of back to it, it's back away from it.

V squats seem to be a BBing.com term :D These are done on the standing hack squat machine. They are normally referred to as standing hack squats but they can also be done in the reverse position which relates bio-mechanically to the free squat. You can shift much more weight in the reverse position than in the normal back to the pad position. However, it depends where on the plate you place your feet. In the reverse position the further forward you place your feet on the foot plate the harder it becomes. It is a bit like the difference between a power squat & a BBer squat.

Still, 6 plates a side is a decent weight for you SS. Nice program with the 5x5.

the v squat machine is a hammer strength machine not a bb.com term.

Mint!

And I have my feet as far forward as possible, while still being able to drive up.

I have my feet as far forward as possible while still being able to drive up.