flavoured Creatine Mono in a paper/plastic bag??

BodySculpt

of course I Recycle but thats a joke, ever watched Addicted to Plastic.

No, out of sight out of mind. But seriously those movies: Loose change, Food inc, Earthlings etc etc are all biased by the producers interpretation of events who then sets out to prove his point using real word examples from other biased people from within his cause. jst sayn lol

Flavoured creatine mono at all ? Dunno about you but even on a loading phase I'm only going through a 5g serve at a time, in 300ml water, so flavour doesn't matter. But that's pure creatine monohydrate, not the effervescent creatine like this.

If that's what you're taking (with all the dextrose and other extra stuff that's in it over a straight creatine mono), then no, I don't know of alternate sources.

My 2c worth - if it's the plastic consumables that are bugging you, convert to straight creatine mono, shop at someplace like EatMe who sell their Creapure creatine mono in a mylar bag. get your dextrose on its own, not bundled with your creatine.

Thanks guys, thats awesome, I havent come across eatme before.

"Caring for our environment

Eat Me products are packed in environmentally friendly zip lock foil bags. And you won’t find a plastic scoop in your bag, because we know you already have a spoon at home somewhere."

yeah I'll just add some flavour, it just helps get down the water as well.