Fonterra Whey Protein

NewZealand

when you say flavour it - do you simply mean cutting it with an existing flavoured brand? or do you actually mean adding a flavouring concentrate to it? cheers.. .

Either or

Thanks mate, do you know how much for a 20kg bag? Can't seem to locate a price

Ring them on the day or do the web quote. Varies with market price and as they are used to large orders, that variance can add up to a fair bit

Hey can anyone please direct me to a distributor of Fonterra 20kg WPC in the Canterbury region or anyone in NZ? Thanks

You can get it from Davis trading

http://www.davis.co.nz/nonIE.htm

They dont have prices online as the price fluxuates. Last time I brought 20kgs it was around $400, maybe a bit over. I went halves with another guy so got 10kgs. Im due for some more but the 10kgs seemed to last forever. If you ring them they will give you the price. You might have to wait a couple of days as they are not always in stock and you have to pay in cash. Highly recommend it.

Hey can anyone please direct me to a distributor of Fonterra 20kg WPC in the Canterbury region or anyone in NZ? Thanks

You can get it from Davis trading

http://www.davis.co.nz/nonIE.htm

I got one about 6months ago for $462. You have to pay the exact amount in cash only.

Does anyone know if there are cheaper options available in the US now with the high NZ dollar? I suppose shipping costs would make it uneconomical.

Yeah the other guys are right, the price does vary.

I have paid between $360 and $440 depending on current market prices.

That's a good price.. Got a quote for $496.. Might wait a bit and try again. Cheers

20kg isn't normally that heavy. Well it is when you think its a nice day outside and you decide to walk to Davis trading. After carrying it back the first 500 yards I pulled the pin and caught a bus back.

If I saw that it would have made my day :)

Shows the love between a man and his protein powder, so much love he decides to take it for a walk on a nice day :pfft:

• 1 month later...

If any one cares.. There is a current shortage around the country. Apparently demand is huge and everything coming out of fonterra is pre sold. Davis Trading are trying to get some in from AUS - Not fonterra brand. Current price is $529 incl GST.

Im told they are expected to be stocked by June at the latest!

If any one cares.. There is a current shortage around the country. Apparently demand is huge and everything coming out of fonterra is pre sold. Davis Trading are trying to get some in from AUS - Not fonterra brand. Current price is $529 incl GST.

Im told they are expected to be stocked by June at the latest!

33ve1c3.gif

• 9 months later...