opinions on this cycle

2guns

hey guys just wondrring wat yr thoughts would be of this for a first cycle?

DAY

Sustanon mg/week

the top number would be the day id use and the bottom number is the normal 250mg dosage. wat u think? would be quite cheap?

although after the cycle ud probably regret u had used only 250mgs and not 500. ne thoughts would be appreciated

BAD idea

Sust needs to be shot every other day, its a combination of esters.

Also 250 is wayyy to low, even for a first cycle. Bump it to 500 per week shots every other day.Also bump the 8 weeks to 10.

If you dont want to pin EOD then go with enanthate or cypionate(500 wk 2 shots per week).

For a first cycle you really should run nolva 10mgs a day along with adex .25 mg day throughout. Have extra nolva on hand incase gyno flares up and stick to a basic nolva PCT.

You may not need hcg for a 10 weeker but its better to safe than sorry.

Other than that a test only first cycle is the way to go

yeah well another option i talked with a guy at the gym was 250mgs shot every monday for ten weeks and he didnt think id need ne anti estrogens.

and i thought since im 19 turning 20 soon tht 250mgs would be a big enough dose and id get good growth seeing as it would be my first cycle.

and wat u mean it should be shot every other day?

Mate....250mg / week is not enough even for a first cycle. I'd suggest that you take a shot every 3 days at least or if you could afford it EOD like bulking advised.

Sustanon 250 is made up of four esters of test. 1 Fast acting, 2 medium and one long.

So if you were to take one shot every monday for eight weeks -

Monday to Tuesday - Test levels would be a little higher than normal.

Wed Thursday - Test levels would peak here

and by Friday through to Sunday Id say your test levels would start drop below normal ( bearing in mind that the 4th ester (test decanoate) doesnt kick in til about week 2 or 3 of your cycle.

I'd also suggest that didn't do just Sust on it's own. Do it with another anabolic - Dbol maybe even Deca 250.

Also, who knows if your prone to gyno or water retention? Best to have nolva on hand in case it strikes ... just because the other guy can shoot small amounts of test without problems it doesn't mean you won't have any either. (Just my opin.)

so wats all this stuff on the net bout different ways to cycle sus. u guys saying its all just a load of shit?

i appreciate yr opinions and help i havnt bought the shit yet or am even 100% bout doing it just wanted to get abit more info.

more help would be great

my mate just bought sum and they r in small 176mg vials wats with tht is tht the norm?

my mate just bought sum and they r in small 176mg vials wats with tht is tht the norm?

Dude be fully careful with this, a 176mg vial? a 10ml multi use vial is generally standard, depending on brand or 1ml vials. Its sounds really dudgy to me...

I agree be very careful. Either you've gotten mixed up or your mate is being scammed.

To my knowledge, Sustanon 250 ONLY comes in 1 ML ampoules/vials with 250mg of Sustanon inside it. NOTHING ELSE.

If were to come in a different dose such as 176mg or 1000mg it simply wouldn't be Sust 250. It would be something else - like Sust 176 or Sust 1000 (neither of which exist BTW).

Sustanon 250 is called Sustanon 250 because it contains.....

30 mg propionate

60 mg isocaproate

60 mg phenylpropionate

100 mg decanoate

which equals 250mg of test.

Depends on where you buy from, Auckland prices can be massive (so i hear) so be really careful where you buy from and who you buy from. Remember your going to be injecting directly into muscle tissue so be damn sure you know what your buying is legit. You'll be looking for 20ml of product if doing sus250 (500mgs for 10 weeks) at a cost of between $100-300 per 10ml. I used to use sus250 from Genesis meds, came in 10ml multi use vials and was great..

2guns, I'd be the first to admit I know very little about steroids, but from the other people's comments above, it sounds like you're missing some fairly basic knowledge. How well have you done your research?

You're thinking about injecting an unknown substance into your body, so not only should you find out everything you can about what the substance is supposed to be and how it works, you should also check the reliability of your source to make sure the subtance is what you think it is. When investigating both of these points, don't just ask one person - check as widely as you can. Remember, if you only ask the salesman, you'll never hear the full story. :)

Finally, and I'm suprised no-one else has picked up on this earlier, but at 19 you're certainly on the young side to be using. I know you've got goals you're anxious to reach, but you've got plenty of time ahead of you.

I remember an earlier thread where 2guns asked if he was too young to be using gear. And I believe most of the responses were yes you are too young with not enough training experience. Obviously he has in his mind that he needs to use so let him f*ck it up for himself.

I can just imagine what the next thread will be titled after he does his first cycle.

ok. i have done reasearch on this.

and i was juts asking sum questions.

isnt tht wat this whole sites about asking Qs to beta yr knowledge on different aspects of bb?

if u think my questions stupid y do u waste yr time replying? surely u have sumthign better to do?

A Sustanon 250 cycle?????..........Whats the point of just doing a sust only cycle?...seems like a waste of good gear on nothing, why dont you save up sum more money and invest in Deca, dbol, stanazol,winstrol and blend it all into one cycle!

because i dont wanna go over the top. like u sed b4 maybe u rely just on tht shit to get yr gains. so u have to use heaps.

but i train hard and eat well i just want sumthing tht will give me sum good gains

im sure yr option would give me great gains but itd also f*ck me up alot faster.

wher as if i take small quantities of sus 250 i dnt think itll do much damage.

i know ppl who have done just a sus cycle and they have gotten good 5, 6 kilos

2 guns, im 20, and a natural lifter. Im not even gonna think of gear until another 2/3 y ears minimum of natural lifting. IF you must use gear, research research research.

Researching doesnt mean typing up" sust cycles" on google. Ask ques to real users, face to face, not the internet BS, buy books. Go on to amazon or trademe or whatever and buy books. Bury your nose into them till you figure out about your body and chemicals and hormones and everything else.

Then find yourself a good real life, not internet, mentor and have a go at it.

Best of luck.

At sum point in training, we all go over the top with using gear no matter how little or big the cycle, I must agree with the other comments though and make sure you do your resarch properly before you start, admiitedly I trained a good three years before I started using gear, but in NZ I would never use gear as it costs too much money here to what I could get over in the UK or even cheaper in Thailand.

I would do 1-2 cycles a year and that was over the last three years...I did it properly and got great results from it, I wasnt constantly on it 27/7 and It never made me angry or give me wet screwed up dreams like sum guys that I knew were on it.

People say that its bad for you etc etc, but how can they say that when Gear still hasnt been researched thoroughly to see if it is bad????

At 19 years of age I was still growing, didnt need gear back then or even know what the hell it was.

Think about the money you are spending, or maybe you could use the money to spend on quality protein powder etc........anyway enough from me...I sound like a freakin story book!