The Curse

Moona

ive used it for a while now just to get motivated before a big session. It litteraly has the same effects as jack3d ( ive compared both ). however unlike jack3d the curse doesnt taste like washing powder and a bad tequila shot after a week and its ten bucks cheaper aswell. if your into jack3d then id say give it a try. gives ya mad pins and needles in your face aswel lol

It's another clone of Jack3d with a bigger serve. Problem is is that Jack3d is shit yet everybody is out to copy it.

Another product promising great pumps yet its full of DMAA which is a vasoconstrictor. It has a hint of having some decent ingredients with citrulline malate and creatine added however with both of them needing a good 5 grams each to be effective I don't see how a product with a 5g serving size is going to do much for you other than buzz you out with DMAA and Caffeine.

It would be an alright product as long as you are also using it in conjunction with a pure creatine mono, beta alanine and citrulline malate but I'd wager most guys using products like this use it as a standalone alongside their protein.

Eatme and shotgun missed the mark a bit when they developed this.

Double the serving :nod: or better yet triple serving! Boom 15g! :pfft:

It's another clone of Jack3d with a bigger serve. Problem is is that Jack3d is shit yet everybody is out to copy it.

Another product promising great pumps yet its full of DMAA which is a vasoconstrictor. It has a hint of having some decent ingredients with citrulline malate and creatine added however with both of them needing a good 5 grams each to be effective I don't see how a product with a 5g serving size is going to do much for you other than buzz you out with DMAA and Caffeine.

It would be an alright product as long as you are also using it in conjunction with a pure creatine mono, beta alanine and citrulline malate but I'd wager most guys using products like this use it as a standalone alongside their protein.

Eatme and shotgun missed the mark a bit when they developed this.

Double the serving :nod: or better yet triple serving! Boom 15g! :pfft:

Yes thats true. For the smallish man and sensitive to stimulants pre workout supps like jacked and the curse will almost 100% have no benefit except for the buzz. A big boy like me, well lets just say it took 4 scoops of jacked to get me going.

So by taking the 4 scoops i will be getting in my fair share of creatine and whatever and then i top that off with a normal creatine product anyway.

So in a way flex is right but also wrong.

I have been known to be right but also wrong, but probably more wrong but also right. If you're taking 4 scoops of jackd at a go then you're getting a good dose of creatine albeit quality unknown (definately not creapure), and a good dose of beta alanine. I'm pretty sure Beta alanine works best in divided doses and needs to be used everyday for 8-12 weeks for it to become beneficial. If you're taking 4 scoops of jackd for 8 weeks 7 days a week I'd wager your CNS wouldn't like you too much, plus you'd have gone through 5 tubs of jackd which isn't too cheap.

Flex : What behind the counter pre workout would you use if you had to choose one?

ehhh do you mean Over the Counter or Under the Counter. You'd probably need to go see someone at an Xtreme store for the Under the counter stuff. For the OTC stuff a triple shot short black never goes amiss.

I have been known to be right but also wrong, but probably more wrong but also right. If you're taking 4 scoops of jackd at a go then you're getting a good dose of creatine albeit quality unknown (definately not creapure), and a good dose of beta alanine. I'm pretty sure Beta alanine works best in divided doses and needs to be used everyday for 8-12 weeks for it to become beneficial. If you're taking 4 scoops of jackd for 8 weeks 7 days a week I'd wager your CNS wouldn't like you too much, plus you'd have gone through 5 tubs of jackd which isn't too cheap.

I know what you saying, but i am actually not using jacked on a day to day basis. I bought it to see if what the fuss is al about and it finaly took 4 scoops. As it is i am using stand alone creapure, whey and a realy decent branded post workout product at the moment. My previous comment was purely based on someone who wants to take jacked or curse all the time would have to take about 4 scoops to get the benefit of the creatine and beta alanine and so on.

And yes the quality and grade of the ingredients of these product are something i do not even want to think of but then again it doesnt matter what grade ingredient you buy, the chances are it took a turn in china somewhere.