The Curse

Moona

A new pre workout supplement. Cant find any information on it whatsoever except for what is on Shotgun. Has anyone heard about this stuff?

Its spiel on there:

The Pre-workout from Hell - The Curse will blow your mind..

The Curse truly is one of the most powerful, and mind blowing pre-workout products on the planet today.

Manufactured in the USA, It's ultra-concentrated blend of potent ingredients blows every other pre-workout product to pieces.

You really do have to try this stuff to truly appreciate just how good it is..1 or 2 scoops before a workout and BOOM.. 30 minutes later all you want to do is get to the gym and tear it to pieces.

Intense mental focus, Massive increase in energy, Huge pumps and a Mad aggressive desire to lift weights and keep smashing it until your body can't take any more.

You can feel this stuff kicking in, and when it does it's time to rock and roll.

On top of this, The Curse does not contain a lot of the "filler" ingredients some other big selling pre workouts contain, which means No post-workout crash, No upset stomach, No headaches and No more blown workouts

here

Ingredients, presumably in order of volume per 5g scoop:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate,

Citrulline Malate

Creatine Monohydrate,

Beta Alanine,

Caffeine,

1,3-Dimethylamylamine,

Schizandrol A,

Citric Acid,

Flavor,

Acesulfame-K,

Sucralose,

Silicon Dioxide,

Red Colour

Apart from the Acesulfame potassium (artificial sweetener), and the sucralose (which presumably would be a v small fraction of the total), don't see "high sugar" there...

The name reminds me why Chevrolet couldn't understand why their new Nova didn't sell well in Mexico and Latin America, 'til someone pointed out that No Va is Spanish for "doesn't go".

Wasn't really surprised when I did a quick godaddy search of cobralabs.com and this turned up:

Registrant:

Shotgun Supplements Ltd

admin @shotgun

P.O Box 7135 Fitzroy

New Plymouth, 4341

NZ

Phone: +64.67551075

Email: info@shotgunsupplements.co.nz

Registrar Name....: Register.com

Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com

Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: cobralabs.com

Created on..............: 2010-07-10

Expires on..............: 2011-07-10

...good marketing ploy though trying to make it look international.

It will have to be Made the USA though, its not legal to manufacture DMAA and products with DMAA in NZ, it can only be imported as a finished product.

Thats true. It also does'nt take long to find a manufacter in the US either. there are plenty of them ready and willing to make the next best thing for real cheap.

It looks like a "Me too" jacked product... nothing really different about it... in saying that i do like jacked so think it will be quite good. Hopefully it doesnt curse your workouts too much though.Still like my APS Mesomorph best... strongest preworkout i have tryed hands down.

I get quite a good kick without the crash out of NeoGenix Bodyforge and Cryoshock. Again almost the same ingredients as every other pre workout supp out there but it works for me.

Problem with any product is the body gets use to things so quickly. You always have to change things around. I'm about to change to something different once im done with my batch, just to keep the body wondering whats going on.

I get quite a good kick without the crash out of NeoGenix Bodyforge and Cryoshock. Again almost the same ingredients as every other pre workout supp out there but it works for me.

Problem with any product is the body gets use to things so quickly. You always have to change things around. I'm about to change to something different once im done with my batch, just to keep the body wondering whats going on.

do you mean changing the brands such as superpump to jacked to curse etc? Because I was thinking don't they all have pretty much similar ingredients akg, creatine, b-alanine etc etc and even if you just change from one to another product with different label its still the same thing and if body is used to it does it really make a difference?

do you mean changing the brands such as superpump to jacked to curse etc? Because I was thinking don't they all have pretty much similar ingredients akg, creatine, b-alanine etc etc and even if you just change from one to another product with different label its still the same thing and if body is used to it does it really make a difference?

Change to maybe just plain creatine or something or do a off cycle for maybe 4 weeks or so. Believe it or not but i do get the desired effect changing brands every now and then.

On the labels they look similar but the value of ingredient is often different. Between brands. You would nee to try and experiment by changing brand or do on and off cycle.

The only tini tinie problem i have with this product is the bold claims it can make since there is no evidence of trails of people getting the desired effect or anything. If there is any evidence i would much like to find out where it is and how this product benefit me.

I know by reading the ingredients we all know what it does but we also know you cannot claim things in NZ if you dont have any backup. I give them props though for making something even if the market is well and truely saturated with pre workout products. It take a big financial risk to do something like this so Cudo's Shotgun. But as for the insane claims, Come On.

PS. I'm not trying to bag anybody. Respect

It's another clone of Jack3d with a bigger serve. Problem is is that Jack3d is shit yet everybody is out to copy it.

Another product promising great pumps yet its full of DMAA which is a vasoconstrictor. It has a hint of having some decent ingredients with citrulline malate and creatine added however with both of them needing a good 5 grams each to be effective I don't see how a product with a 5g serving size is going to do much for you other than buzz you out with DMAA and Caffeine.

It would be an alright product as long as you are also using it in conjunction with a pure creatine mono, beta alanine and citrulline malate but I'd wager most guys using products like this use it as a standalone alongside their protein.

Eatme and shotgun missed the mark a bit when they developed this.