Such thing as legit/real ANAVAR in New Zealand?

Zeakk

most var tabs are 10mg

the highest ive seen are 50mg. they could most definitely be real if he made them himself.

80-100mg ED is actually quite a common dose.

i wouldnt take a change with var as its so expensive even to purchase for reselling purposes. unless hes making it himself or you really trust him i would forget it.

JMO

Legit but expensive from my inquiries. $3 per 10mg tab from a trusted source.

It think liquid Var works out to be more economical but the availability and price are still things that make the substance quite rare.

I love the sound of the stuff, almost the perfect training aid for myself.

Legit but expensive from my inquiries. $3 per 10mg tab from a trusted source.

It think liquid Var works out to be more economical but the availability and price are still things that make the substance quite rare.

I love the sound of the stuff, almost the perfect training aid for myself.

Yeah i always heard that var was expensive also, $3 per 10mg tab sounds about right.

The var i got offered was 1000 (yes 1000) 100mg tabs for $1100. Thats like 90c per 100mg tab where as from what i have heard it costs around $3 per 10mg tab.

I have no idea whats going on, seriously couldent be legit at this price right?

go for it good profit margin there if you on sell!

True.. but the price the amount and the dosage per tab makes me think its fake? How can i tell if its real or not lol?

He wont sell to me any less than 1000 at a time, and i dont really want to spend $1100 on fake anavar.

please dont give out uninformed advice like this again.

True.. but the price the amount and the dosage per tab makes me think its fake? How can i tell if its real or not lol?

He wont sell to me any less than 1000 at a time, and i dont really want to spend $1100 on fake anavar.

dont waste your time. the quantity described would need 100g of raw powder. if you believe you can find 100g of raw powder for 1100 you must be living on another planet.

thread closed.

ug tabs - if u say they are 100mg ea then they must be... cream it brother!

and to pete_s - if i took 150mg/day of any oral im pretty sure id think it weas fuckiing amazing too. ud have to be pretty stupid to do that tho.

ug tabs - if u say they are 100mg ea then they must be... cream it brother!

and to pete_s - if i took 150mg/day of any oral im pretty sure id think it weas fuckiing amazing too.ud have to be pretty stupid to do that tho.

For me in my experience over the years, 150mg ED of Anavar is about the same as taking 50mg of D-bol or Winny. It is a very week steriod (hence reason for higher dose). I wouldn't take any less than 100mg a day (waste of time), i also know guys who take 200mg ED. And yes you would be pretty stupid to take 150mg ED of the likes of D-bol, Winny, or Anadrol.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I read anavar should make your tendons stronger or at the least negate to an extent any decrease in collagen synthesis caused by other compounds like test. If it increases collagen synthesis and collagen cross linking then it should actually make your tendons stronger, as long as you don't go nuts with the heavy weights and overwhelm them due to the strength increase.

From what I read anavar should make your tendons stronger or at the least negate to an extent any decrease in collagen synthesis caused by other compounds like test. If it increases collagen synthesis and collagen cross linking then it should actually make your tendons stronger, as long as you don't go nuts with the heavy weights and overwhelm them due to the strength increase.

And there in lies the problem! :pfft: :pfft:

How many guys getting stronger, be it naturally or with use of AAS, won't test their strength and try for new PR's!

Increases strength, burns fat, strengthens tendons, increased aggression/confidence. I'm finding more and more things to love about var

apart from its price and availability :C

I'm like Scrat from ice age after than nut :pfft: