NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
kdn

How about this cycle

Ok never used before, looking to start on my first cycle. I haven't got any gear yet, not sure where to get it, they say test Enanthate is a good place to start, is that available in NZ?

anyways, this is the cycle, what do you think? Not that it probably matters but I have no excess body fat (less than 5% fat) very thin, really looking to add strength and some muscle without gaining too much weight in total. - not looking to become a body builder as such. (Boxer).

Fincar and Saw Palmetto for hair loss/prostate health

Arimidex prevents estrogen produce

clomid - keeps the testosterone being naturally produced (ie stops your balls from shrinking)

Weeks 1-10:

*500mg testosterone per week

*1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)

*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)

*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

*320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11:

*300mg testosterone per week

*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:

*200mg testosterone per week

*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:

*1.25mg of finasteride per day

*.25mg of Arimidex every other day

*100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:

*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)

*50mg of clomid every day

prostate issues come with like high doses of like 1500-2000mg+ with extended periods of use.

50mg clomid is more than enough for your PCT and you wont need that during your cycle. use adex for estrogen control, be careful though as adex can crush your estrogen and make you feel like shit so be careful how much and how often you use it.

im not a believer in tapering down i just think its a waste of down time for a lower dose which obviously equates to waste of money too.

just run

500mg 12 weeks

adex .25mg eod(as planned)

50mg clomid 4 weeks for PCT

colmid and arimadex is totally unnessary at 500mg it it will just make you feel like shit femar not needed either as for the saw palmetto never heard of it you will make better gains and feel a hole lot better just taking the test and save the clomid and adex for your pct or just take clomid and tamox as adex is very expensive unless you already got some offcourse i dont understand your thinking about wanting to gain strength but not wanting to gain weight the two work together especially on test

Clomid is a waste of time on cycle. It only very midly stimulates LH & FSH & this is why it is used in conjunction with Nolvadex in a PCT. Hcg is far better at doing this on cycle but is not necessary with a cycle of TestE at 500mg PW IMO. Clomid has some nasty side effects including seriously effecting vision in a minority of cases but significantly enough to give it respect. The rest of your cycle is well thought out but maybe slightly overkill in estrogen control. Its going to be expensive. Your ancillaries will cost you more than your gear. As suggested, more personal details would help us to guide you through the design * implementation process.

how long have u been training for? how old are you?

what are you lifting at the moment? and what does your diet look like?

+1

who cares hes is not asking your advice on trainning or diet sheesh every one wants to be a guru

hey thanks for the replies. Im 25, been going to the gym since about 17 years old.

don't do too much benching, but flat press about 70-80 ks.

and what i was meaning about not wanting to gain weight is, I understand I will gain weight but i am not wanting to get massive like a body builders physique is all. I am 75kg now, would like to put on another 10.

edit*

as for diet, its pretty good, had an eating plan made for me, basically 7-8 small meals throughout the day, however getting very little gains from that - like 2 kg in 6 months.

and what i was meaning about not wanting to gain weight is, I understand I will gain weight but i am not wanting to get massive like a body builders physique is all. I am 75kg now, would like to put on another 10.

doing gear isent going to miraculously turn you into a BBer.

Paul, what's got you upset? no PCT? pull out a tissue...

If he turned out to be 16, that would be ok with you?

No way to know, but it's nice to ask eh?

hey thanks for the replies. Im 25, been going to the gym since about 17 years old.

don't do too much benching, but flat press about 70-80 ks.

edit*

as for diet, its pretty good, had an eating plan made for me, basically 7-8 small meals throughout the day, however getting very little gains from that - like 2 kg in 6 months.

dont bother using gear

You want to gain weight but not look like a bodybuilder and you want to do this using steroids :doh:

Mate come onnnnnnnn either this a really good troll or just plum poorly thought out.

Ok never used before, looking to start on my first cycle. I haven't got any gear yet, not sure where to get it, they say test Enanthate is a good place to start, is that available in NZ?

this guy just got a bunch of p.m's :lol:

watch the bunk stuff brah!

who are all of you to say he shouldnt use gear?

hes asking for advice not seeking permission..

Exactly. He just said he's been training for 8 years! For all you know he might be 5'3 at 5% bf. Just cos someone only weighs 75kg doesn't mean they are tiny.

Anyways I think you are on the right track mate but as prev stated have the pcts on hand if you need them, but don't assume you have to take them while on. Kudos to you for doing some homework, you can't be too prepared.

how long have u been training for? how old are you?

what are you lifting at the moment? and what does your diet look like?

+1

who cares hes is not asking your advice on trainning or diet sheesh every one wants to be a guru

okay bro.. so if my 17 year old brother come on here and told everyone he can max press 130 and bench 100 for reps you would tell him to go hard?

its people like you that make young fellas think its okay to use steroids when its not!

+1

okay bro.. so if my 17 year old brother come on here and told everyone he can max press 130 and bench 100 for reps you would tell him to go hard?

its people like you that make young fellas think its okay to use steroids when its not!

Yeah right :roll:

who are all of you to say he shouldnt use gear?

hes asking for advice not seeking permission..

Exactly. He just said he's been training for 8 years! For all you know he might be 5'3 at 5% bf. Just cos someone only weighs 75kg doesn't mean they are tiny.

Anyways I think you are on the right track mate but as prev stated have the pcts on hand if you need them, but don't assume you have to take them while on. Kudos to you for doing some homework, you can't be too prepared.

He isn't 5"3 and 5% at 75kgs though he said himself he doesn't want a bodybuilders physique and he said he doesn't really bench but pushes around 70 to 80. So he doesn't bench, what does he dumbell press or squat or deadlift?

He should do whatever he wants if he wants to use I have no problem with it. He should know though that his training and diet still needs to be sorted to see decent gains. If your injecting money into your muscles you want to see decent results right?

It was a valid question, and so was Outkast's. It's always good to get an idea of who you are talking to.

Just as some are quick to ask for more info, others are quick to spill their guts like gossiping old women, without knowing anything about the person they are speaking about.

This can go on forever.

kdn, I suggest shopping around for answers, as relying on one resource is just dumb. There are numerous steroid sites. Visit them all, ask the same question, and compare information. You need to get a balanced view of what you asked. You have already got conflicting answers (bickering aside), and this is indicative of the wider world.

i was 75kg when i started using, its fine. half ur dose for first cycle and forget all those anti estrogens, just have them on hand in case but not many... all those will just f*ck u up more than that dose of gear ever will.

thanks for all the replies guys, didn't come here to start a flame war or nothing so i'll just keep it on topic.

Ok so saying I am 75kg doesn't actually mean much does it, so I am 6'2" in height so that might give a better picture.

and no, I haven't received any emails about gear haha!

Its good to know about the estro ancillaries though, I just read I could grow an irreversible set of boobies on the gear so that made me a little nervous.