Beginners guide to using Gear

In my experience $300 is a fairly common price to pay for a 10ml vial of sus if you don't know the source. Once you start getting a few connections the price starts dropping. Most intermediate users I know pay around the $150-$200 mark. You don't agree Mrbig?

wow its fairly pricey, I guess those big boys must spend a small fortune keeping up with it all. So do they have to keep up year in year out taking the gear? what happens to their muscle size if they stop using but keep training? I could imagine it would screw with your mind if you felt you were shrinking. Great informative stuff on this thread, thanks guys.

Once your stacks increase yeah it can start to get real pricey. Especially if you move onto other things like GH! But you might be surprised by the stacks some of the bigger boys take. Genetic potential dictates how your body reacts to juice. You can pin 500mg of test into one guy and he blows up like a balloon. Pin 2000mg into someone else and they hardly gain any size at all.

I know of guys that cycle on and off for years and years and I do wonder when they are gonna stop. For me I have no set date when I will stop using and even if I do I guess the temptation to jump back on will be huge cos as you say the the mind will be playing games with me.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience $300 is a fairly common price to pay for a 10ml vial of sus if you don't know the source. Once you start getting a few connections the price starts dropping. Most intermediate users I know pay around the $150-$200 mark. You don't agree Mrbig?
wow its fairly pricey, I guess those big boys must spend a small fortune keeping up with it all. So do they have to keep up year in year out taking the gear? what happens to their muscle size if they stop using but keep training? I could imagine it would screw with your mind if you felt you were shrinking. Great informative stuff on this thread, thanks guys.

Once your stacks increase yeah it can start to get real pricey. Especially if you move onto other things like GH! But you might be surprised by the stacks some of the bigger boys take. Genetic potential dictates how your body reacts to juice. You can pin 500mg of test into one guy and he blows up like a balloon. Pin 2000mg into someone else and they hardly gain any size at all. I know of guys that cycle on and off for years and years and I do wonder when they are gonna stop. For me I have no set date when I will stop using and even if I do I guess the temptation to jump back on will be huge cos as you say the the mind will be playing games with me.

Its not how much you use. Its what you do with your body once the shit is in it. If you were doing 2g gear PW & not growing then there is seriously something wrong with your nutrition & training or the gear is bunk.

I am with Cantygirl, no beef or hate to anyone who uses gear, matter of fact I too respect them because generally they have to be stricter on themselves, and train like an animal in the gym to achieve more strength, only ones I dislike are the random jersey shore like attitude kids who want to get a jab in the bum and do nothing but crunches/bicep curls :pfft:

very good post IMO

If you are thinking of a female cycle Cantygirl, you would be looking at Primobolan or Anavar. However these compounds are much more expensive than normal testoserone, if you can actually source them :D

If you are thinking of a female cycle Cantygirl, you would be looking at Primobolan or Anavar. However these compounds are much more expensive than normal testoserone, if you can actually source them :D

nice ice breaker ROFL

//

i almost want to throw up when i see the price of var or primo.

As Mrbig said prices vary according to who you know, quality and supply.

I have seen 10ml vials for as low as $40 and have even run human grade stuff that cost $60 per ml! (got wicked growth though).

Using my recommended first cycle of 500mg sus per week for 12 weeks, frontloaded with 20mg dbol ed for 4 weeks and finish on half a pack of Genox or similar:

Generally a first time user won't be buying directly from the source so they will be paying about $300 per 10ml vial of sustanon 250 vet grade (will need 3) $150 for the dbol and $150 for the PCT. Needles and barrels and swaps will be max of $50. So you are looking at $1250 for your 4 month cycle (12 weeks on + 4 weeks PCT).

Post like these are the reasons why you should find someone that has a clue and not listen to internet Drs.

2grams and no growth WTF are you on about? :doh:

Lol I'm sorry jimjim, my previous post didn't make much sense. To clarify I meant hardly any growth increase between taking 500mg per week and 2000mg per week. Some guys pump shiploads of test into themselves and don't gain any more size than when they were running lower doses. As Musclenz touched on it's not about how much test you run, it's about how you use it.

I don't claim to be a doctor. As stated in my first post, I just wanted to share some of the knowledge I have gained over the cycles I have run and have seen other competitors use so that others thinking about using could do so with a bit more confidence. :grin:

Lol I'm sorry jimjim, my previous post didn't make much sense. To clarify I meant hardly any growth increase between taking 500mg per week and 2000mg per week. Some guys pump shiploads of test into themselves and don't gain any more size than when they were running lower doses. As Musclenz touched on it's not about how much test you run, it's about how you use it.

I don't claim to be a doctor. As stated in my first post, I just wanted to share some of the knowledge I have gained over the cycles I have run and have seen other competitors use so that others thinking about using could do so with a bit more confidence. :grin:

yes i agree if someone has there nutrition and training sorted on 500mg per week they can get better results then some retard who dont train properly or know how to eat and takes 2 grams per week

That makes a bit more sense.......

• 3 weeks later...
If you are thinking of a female cycle Cantygirl, you would be looking at Primobolan or Anavar. However these compounds are much more expensive than normal testoserone, if you can actually source them

Thanks for the info, but honestly Im not too keen on growing facial hair and getting a nice square jaw, oh and I don't really mind my female bits :pfft:

If you are thinking of a female cycle Cantygirl, you would be looking at Primobolan or Anavar. However these compounds are much more expensive than normal testoserone, if you can actually source them

Thanks for the info, but honestly Im not too keen on growing facial hair and getting a nice square jaw, oh and I don't really mind my female bits :pfft:

If you need a second opinion on your female bits Im more than willing to help............... =P~

If you need a second opinion on your female bits Im more than willing to help............... =P~

haha, thanks for your offer, il give it some thought :think:

It shouldn't take much DBol / Test to make your female bits bigger than jimjims male bits! :pfft: :grin: Then ask for the second opinion LOL

It shouldn't take much DBol / Test to make your female bits bigger than jimjims male bits! :pfft: :grin: Then ask for the second opinion LOL

At least women arnt scared of my male bits, they are also not satisfied but thats not my concern! :pfft:

At least women arnt scared of my male bits, they are also not satisfied but thats not my concern! :pfft:

As Peachy would say, "oh my heck" what I have started :pfft:

Thats ok, its all about YOU! remember that lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Would anyone have a list of available gear and price ranges in New Zealand?

Also are sources that readily available? (e.g hiding out at the gym)

And how can you tell the gear's not just diluted or anything?

Forgive my naiveness, just figured this thread would be the best place for me to ask questions :)

cheers!!

Hi guys,

Forgive my naiveness, just figured this thread would be the best place for me to ask questions :)

cheers!!

there is no gear on here. Its just a fairy tale.

Hi guys,

cheers!!

find a Big guy @ your gym & ask him to direct you to the local "common area"

this is where most guys are getting it these days & for a good price.

:nod:

Some good info there usual suspect. I don't agree with everything you have said but hey life would be pretty boring if everyone agreed on everything :)

In relation to training at least 4 times a week, I only train 3 times a week and find this great for me in terms of growth. I have tried various other training routines over the years but have found the above best for me anyway. I plan each cycle I do but I put more thought into my diet, rest and training.

My next cycle I start in 4 weeks which will consist of

100mg of Lixus anavar ed (6 weeks)

50mg of Lixus t'bol ed (6 weeks)

1000mg of Schering testoviron ew (12 weeks)

600mg of Organon deca ew (12 weeks)

So I train 3 times a week, about an hour and a quarter each workout with 100% commitment. Over the counter pre workout supplements are a complete waste of money IMO so if I feel like I need a boost to get that 100% per cent I have a couple of vials of cheque drops I will use. :)

As I said the post is made up of just my opinions and results I have seen myself and everyone is entitled to their own. I like the look of your next stack, similar to what I was thinking next offseason (maybe abit of primo as well). Have you used much primobolan in the past? Gave you extra gains or increased appetite?

You hit the nail on the head when you say the diet, rest and training are your main focus. Once your sorted the cycle is the easy part lol.

Interesting you get better results with more rest while on. I have generally always increased volume while on - 5-6 sessions a week - 1 - 1.5hrs long. I might have to give your 3 days a week training regime a go. If you're giving it 100% and hit every muscle group in that time I can see how it would work.