10kg unflavoured Nutra Whey

mike27

Amazing, the whey concentrate has 4% more protein than the 20kg bags of Alacen 450 I used to buy from Davis Trading. How do they do that!

Probably the same way some creatines build x1000 more muscle...Creative advertising!! :pfft:

:shock:

I'm sure Hennie will supply the data for you if proof is required.

Current Batch is exactly 82.8%, highest yet was 83.4% protein, if you do bigger orders you can get this on request as Fonterra does this with each batch.

No two batches are exactly the same, working it against our label I must admit we are currently 0.5% over on the label. Will have to adjust label to lowest yet, which will make it:

30Gram =24.4 Grams protein.

Luckily I have never personally pushed any of the 1000 more muscle creatines...

Current Batch is exactly 82.8%, highest yet was 83.4% protein, if you do bigger orders you can get this on request as Fonterra does this with each batch.

No two batches are exactly the same, working it against our label I must admit we are currently 0.5% over on the label. Will have to adjust label to lowest yet, which will make it:

30Gram =24.4 Grams protein.

Luckily I have never personally pushed any of the 1000 more muscle creatines...

Im just teasing.

Im sure there is a variance of a few % in every batch even every scoop. As long as its some what close to the stated amount for the price who cares.

Hi Hennie, can you post the fonterra specification sheet for the raw material protein powder that you use to make your nutra tech nutra whey. Cheers.

Hi Hennie,

Based on the numbers you are quoting on your finished product i'm also interested in seeing the COA from Fonterra. Can you post it up ?

JimJim83 / Hennie / Mike27 / alps

Your casual approach to New Zealand’s strict food labeling laws makes me extremely anxious.

Everyone who buys supplements cares about labels and depends on the manufacturer to ensure that the label meets all New Zealand Foods Safety Authority (NZFSA) requirements.

Labeling is part of New Zealand law and carries harsh penalties for those who take a causal “somewhat close to the stated amount for the price who cares” approach.

Post your Fonterra Certificate of Analysis identifying your raw material and showing your current batch of NutraTech Nutra Whey is exactly 82.8% protein as stated above.

Your casual approach to New Zealand’s strict food labeling laws makes me extremely anxious.

Everyone who buys supplements cares about labels and depends on the manufacturer to ensure that the label meets all New Zealand Foods Safety Authority (NZFSA) requirements.

Labeling is part of New Zealand law and carries harsh penalties for those who take a causal “somewhat close to the stated amount for the price who cares” approach.

Post your Fonterra Certificate of Analysis identifying your raw material and showing your current batch of NutraTech Nutra Whey is exactly 82.8% protein as stated above.

WTF, is your horse high enough :pfft:

So...you've just joined, and this is your first, and to this point, only, post. Call me cynical, but my bullshit meter is going off right about now.

What are you selling Todd101?

If your not selling anything im sure there are more important issues, its not like they are leaving out that there is lead or aspestos in the protein powder.

:horseshit: Not a bull but the next best thing.

Todd101 and diamond. Clearly there is what looks to be like a jealousy thing and full of crap over Hennie's success with his NutraTech product.

Looks to me like unhealthy sportsmanship and competition. Cleary Hennie has a far superior product (all natural) than the big name brands and looks to me someone dont like the idea of that. As far as his labeling goes he has already said it might be out by .5% and is going to rectify that so why tear him a new one (Todd101).

Why is that there is always somebody that want to stir shit when its not needed. Again Todd101. Keep up the good work Hennie.

I would guess that Hennie is probably quite correct with the stats he is quoting, so if he posts the COA then that will be the end of the story.

We are about to launch a protein onto the market in NZ and Australia, and i will be quite happy to provide the COA to anyone who requests it.

I wasn't trying to dis-credit Hennie or his brand, in fact i communicate with Hennie from time to time, our communication over the last couple of years has been pretty friendly, and i think he has done a really good job with his own brand.

Hennie got in touch before to give me the info on his whey, and it's what he had stated earlier in the thread.

Just because people are competitors in a certain industry does not mean that we are all out there trying to bag the shit out of each other. A lot of forum users probably don't realise that even though there are a lot of different supplement retailers in nz competing for the same dollar it does not mean we all have the knives out for each other, in fact quite a few of us (obviously not all of us) actually get along well, even though we are in direct competition with one another.

We are all just trying to make a living out of what we are doing and i'm always happy to see someone doing well, even our competitors, because it takes hard work to get something going and always a certain amount of risk, so if someone like Hennie puts in the hard work, takes a risk and it pays off, then no one should begrudge him any success he has with his brand or his site.