16 weeks out

soundsgood

Thanks MuscleNZ. I never miss a meal, never miss a train and I'm always willing to try something new when I hit plateau's :grin:

I'm doing an IFBB show in Perth in march. Depending on how that goes I'm looking to do another one in NZ later in the year and if all goes to plan compete at the nationals in both countries (if dates allow it).

Hope Lee & Moe don't turn up & upset the Grahams again :pfft: Put up some progress pics if you get time.

Bodybuilders Motto.........Eat Hard, Train Hard, F--k Hard!

Will do man! Fingers crossed all the politics will be sorted sooner rather than later aye. My training partner wants his pro card but it seems like the Grahams aren't too keen to give them out :(

They have not given any out for years I believe. He should stay amateur & do the NABBA Universe or Worlds. Brazil next June will be a big international show. Talk to Graeme Lancefield Au Pres NABBA/WFF graeme@nabba.com.au Or talk to Tony Doherty for advice on IFBB in Au.

Haha thanks Andy. Just got to get shredded to make it worthwhile :grin:

They have not given any out for years I believe. He should stay amateur & do the NABBA Universe or Worlds. Brazil next June will be a big international show. Talk to Graeme Lancefield Au Pres NABBA/WFF graeme@nabba.com.au Or talk to Tony Doherty for advice on IFBB in Au.

Tony was very impressed when he met Gary at the nationals last month, but when the president refuses to give out pro cards cos he wants to keep his amateur ranks as strong as possible what can u do. I told him to shoot over and do a show in NZ, we'd be happy to claim him as a kiwi and Moe would sign his card the next day :pfft:

Hey SG, what can you squat asssssss to grass?

Also, do you find full squating trains your calves too hard so that you lose proportionality in your legs or do you do other calf specific work to keep them up to speed with your quads?

Hope that makes sense. Cheers

Also, do you find full squating trains your calves too hard so that you lose proportionality in your legs or do you do other calf specific work to keep them up to speed with your quads?

Hey Jigga. I have popped out a legit atg 260 single but probably a better gauge is 3 sets of 225 for 8 :oops: a big 300 single is the goal next offseason. And to be honest I reckon atg squatting hits my calves quite hard. I only train them specifically once a fortnight and it's only ever for about 20 minutes. They are not lacking in size at all, but I wil be smashing them coming into comp to get a bit more conditioning.

Hey Jigga. I have popped out a legit atg 260 single but probably a better gauge is 3 sets of 225 for 8 :oops: a big 300 single is the goal next offseason. And to be honest I reckon atg squatting hits my calves quite hard. I only train them specifically once a fortnight and it's only ever for about 20 minutes. They are not lacking in size at all, but I wil be smashing them coming into comp to get a bit more conditioning.

Cheers mate. V impressive