How much sleep do you get?

PeterDolan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love to sleep,but its hard when your married with children. :lol:

It's not always a picnic when you're non-married with children :lol:

Or when your landlord's daughter brings her boyfriend home at about 3am and has a loud :kiss: session in her bedroom which is directly above yours.

lol teenagers anytime anyplace haha

i love to sleep,but its hard when your married with children. :lol:

It's not always a picnic when you're non-married with children :lol:

Or when your landlord's daughter brings her boyfriend home at about 3am and has a loud :kiss: session in her bedroom which is directly above yours.

That would be average! When I was with my ex, we could hear her whale of a cousin (and my ex work mate :shock: ) going at it in the early hours...

Ive been struggling to sleep, adjusting to 3:45am alarm over the last 2 weeks, what has impacted my training and energy lvs throughout the day quite significantly.

Slowly adjusting, I book for 8hours but always wake up once or 2wice for a piss. but genraly fall back to sleep fast.

feel fucken good 2day.

Oh god not enought thats for sure. Am currently on zoplicone sleeping pills coz I can't get to sleep at night even though I am so shattered all the time. I had to go home early from work the other day because my body was just shutting down I was close to tears. Really don't know whats wrong :( Seem to be catching up on the weekends by sleeping the whole day.

Oh god not enought thats for sure. Am currently on zoplicone sleeping pills coz I can't get to sleep at night even though I am so shattered all the time. I had to go home early from work the other day because my body was just shutting down I was close to tears. Really don't know whats wrong Seem to be catching up on the weekends by sleeping the whole day.

I can relate to this. Is the zopiclone working? It didn't work for me, but then again, my problem isn't getting to sleep, it's staying asleep. I'm now about to do night three on amitriptyline, and so far, so good. I don't know what's wrong either, but starting to think it may be anxiety from freaking out about not being able to sleep? Hope the pills work out for you.

Yeh they seem to be working for me coz once Im asleep i could sleep for days Im that tired. But its getting to sleep thats my problem. My doctor has only prescribed me 2 weeks worth though as a temporary thing and he thinks its anxiety an stress too. But I can't fix that in 2 weeks!! I've cut out all caffiene, cleaned up my diet, taking my vitamins, cut out all the food a naturopath told me my body doesn't do well with, everything I can think of to sort this out!! Really sux.

but starting to think it may be anxiety from freaking out about not being able to sleep?

definately a contributing factor for me :nod:

Hope the pills work out for you

Thanks hope you get yours sussed too

Four hours for the last few days - slept for a solid 8 last night which was good. Bods still knackered but heres hoping that I will get another couple of nights solid sleep - god knows I need it! Otherwise I'll end up going a bit :crazy:

I was running on four hours with a hour nap during the day for about a month, back to 8 now with a work change!!! :D

Different every night for me. Sometimes as little as 3-4 hours, or as much as 9-10 hours. Physically can't properly sleep for longer than 10 or so. The strange thing is sometimes after 3-4 hours I'm wide awake and function great all day, and sometimes after 9-10 I wake up still tired and am sluggish all day etc.

When I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in the evening I have to force myself to have a 30 minute sleep when I get back from work so I have the energy to go later.

Strangely when I come back I can't sleep for hours as I'm still wired from the class and need at least 4 hours to calm down and relax. I can feel the adrenaline surging throughout my system for hours afterwards. Weird.

When I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in the evening I have to force myself to have a 30 minute sleep when I get back from work so I have the energy to go later.

Strangely when I come back I can't sleep for hours as I'm still wired from the class and need at least 4 hours to calm down and relax. I can feel the adrenaline surging throughout my system for hours afterwards. Weird.

if id been smothered and raped by sweaty guys i wouldnt be able to sleep either... lol

lol

ive been having 30-60mins naps in the arvo's around 1-2pm 3 days a week! great :) im loving it

especially today! did a lower body session and the sleep was great!

also into bed around 9-10pm to sleep until 7:30am-8am ish

i plan on keeping that going! makes the world of difference